Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 05:04 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times

Advertisements

New ads call Kerry 'rich liberal elitist' - CNN

Oops. Damn Google and history.

Republicans play that game also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2012, 05:10 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,882 times
Question John Kerry/Pelosi multi millionaire...not attacked, Mitt Romney multi millionaire and attacked all the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
What is the difference between John Kerry and Mitt Romney when it comes to money?
One is running for president and one isn't.

Quote:
All these hyprocrites should shut up and otherwise disclose their own tax returns to play fair, but that is not what it is all about with liberals!
All the liberals running for president have. Only the GOP's candidate has refused. Maybe he's hiding something.

Why are you having a fit about the tax returns of democrats not running for president while deflecting from the republican who is? Could it be blind hyperpartisanhip, possibly?

Old 07-25-2012, 05:16 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post

All the liberals running for president have. Only the GOP's candidate has refused. Maybe he's hiding something.

Why are you having a fit about the tax returns of democrats not running for president while deflecting from the republican who is? Could it be blind hyperpartisanhip, possibly?
He's hiding the fact that he paid no taxes.

A political race I heard about the other day forgot where, the nominee was 20 points ahead, then pow, news alert that he paid no taxes.

He lost the election by 30 points.

Americans don't like millionaire's paying no taxes.

Look, I personally think Romney is an empty suit with no, or bad, ideas for the economy. Much in the way I feel our current president is. I don't care what he did on taxes, as long as its legal. All that 0 taxes means to me is a massive need for reform.

But I'm not your average 40 k per year American either.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:16 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:

obama is hiding college transcripts poor grades foreign exchange student?

Romney graduated in the top 5% of his class at Harvard while Obama has refused to release any of his school transcripts.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:30 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
We also should ask for George Clooney's tax returns for all his donations which probably have been used for tax deductions and what happened to the money that he is taken to Italy and probably to other countries on the way there....

All these hyprocrites should shut up and otherwise disclose their own tax returns to play fair, but that is not what it is all about with liberals!
Gee, you're not also asking for Rush Limbaugh's tax returns.

Guess that makes you one of those hypocrites, eh?

Old 07-25-2012, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Gee, you're not also asking for Rush Limbaugh's tax returns.

Guess that makes you one of those hypocrites, eh?
Spewing..............

Old 07-25-2012, 05:33 AM

1,050 posts, read 1,691,369 times
I love how the liberals act like John Kerry was attacked when it was done on such a smaller scale. The media gave John Kerry's wealth so much less attention.

And even if you have investments off shore you pay US income tax! I have foreign accounts and entities and disclose everything on my returns(some on my personal return and some on my partnerships returns). Clearly Mitt Romney discloses them if you look at his return.

I honestly do not get why liberals are so concerned about seeing his tax return if the IRS was investigating him we would have heard about it. Yet they do not care about seeing Obama's transcript or his unique real estate/land dealings in Chicago.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:05 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,882 times
Talking Nutjob conspiracy theories...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
obama is hiding college transcripts poor grades foreign exchange student?
It has always been public record that Obama graduated from Harvard "magna *** laude", which means in the top 10%. And that's a pretty good academic achievement for any scholar in any course of study. Top 10% at one of the world's top universities is an indicator of some excellent grades.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Obama_graduate_from_Harvard_magna_***_laude

But if you're a hater, maybe you want to learn if he got a C in art appreciation or introduction to 17th century literature and won't stop spewing spittle until you do. Or even then, you'll claim it's a fake transcript and that he really didn't attend college at all because he's a secret muslim sent here by al qaeda to drag the USA into sharia law.

We've been hearing these weirdo claims for a full 4 years now.

Psychobabble Obamaphobes slip into such deep denial and fantasy to feed their fear and hatred. Come up for air occasionally. It would do you some good.

Quote:
Romney graduated in the top 5% of his class at Harvard while Obama has refused to release any of his school transcripts.
We know all about Obama's tax records though, don't we...

Old 07-25-2012, 06:08 AM

45 posts, read 51,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaLakeSearch View Post
I love how the liberals act like John Kerry was attacked when it was done on such a smaller scale. The media gave John Kerry's wealth so much less attention.

And even if you have investments off shore you pay US income tax! I have foreign accounts and entities and disclose everything on my returns(some on my personal return and some on my partnerships returns). Clearly Mitt Romney discloses them if you look at his return.

I honestly do not get why liberals are so concerned about seeing his tax return if the IRS was investigating him we would have heard about it. Yet they do not care about seeing Obama's transcript or his unique real estate/land dealings in Chicago.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I so agree with this statement. I think the Liberals are harping on Romney's taxes is because they have nothing to run on after 3 1/2 years. All Obama has is to try and put down Romney as much as he can. Why doesn't Obama talk about Obamacare after the Supreme Court ruled.......he knows people don't like it and doesn't want to touch it. Why doesn't Obama talk about how he gutted welfare reform? How stupid was Obama to put down business owners and his explanation of it is so weak it's emabarrassing. It can go on and on about the things Obama has done to help this country go downhill and he has nothing to talk about of anyhting good he has done. So they are going to attack and what better way then to ask a rich man to show years of tax returns.

I don't blame Romney for not showing them because it won't do any good. The Libs won't stop this attack no matter what Romney does. I wish Romney would say I'll show my past returns when you (Obama) show all the documents on Fast & Furious and your college transcipts.

I think Romney paid all the taxes he owed. I don't care that he is rich. I don't think Kerry or Pelosi were scrutinized nearly as bad as Romney.

I think all this talk and the "evil" rich is stupid too. I don't think many people work for poor people. It's the people who are rich that have employed so many people along the way. I work for a rich person in a large company, I am not rich.

These Libs are pitiful that keep harping on Romney's tax returns, they sound like whining cry babies who know they are losing the fight. This election is the most important for this country and our liberties I think.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:11 AM

Quote:
It has always been public record that Obama graduated from Harvard "magna *** laude", which means in the top 10%. And that's a pretty good academic achievement for any scholar in any course of study. Top 10% at one of the world's top universities is an indicator of some excellent grades.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Obama_graduate_from_Harvard_magna_***_laude

But if you're a hater, maybe you want to learn if he got a C in art appreciation or introduction to 17th century literature and won't stop spewing spittle until you do. Or even then, you'll claim it's a fake transcript and that he really didn't attend college at all because he's a secret muslim sent here by al qaeda to drag the USA into sharia law.

We've been hearing these weirdo claims for a full 4 years now.

Psychobabble Obamaphobes slip into such deep denial and fantasy to feed their fear and hatred. Come up for air occasionally. It would do you some good.

We know all about Obama's tax records though, don't we...
obama lies and live in a fantasy land we know nothing he is NOT TRANSPARENT
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections