Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 09:04 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,228,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Mitt Romney says many, many things that are not true. He says this despite being in possession of the correct facts of the matter.

Which is to say that Mitt Romney lies. A lot. He lies more than any other national candidate for office in my lifetime. And I was born before the Nixon administration.

This is documented. Proven. Validated, verified, demonstrated, catalogued and quantified. Mitt Romney lies.
Here are 30 — 30! — of Benen’s weekly “chronicling” posts.

These are all backed up and sourced. These are not assertions, interpretations or allegations. These are facts, actual instances.Source
Wow, barrack lies daily...news at 11......validated...proven....5.4 trillion spent, unemployment rising...repeat...5.4 trillion spent, higher interest rate...more unemployed today than when he took office, 5.4 trillion dollars ago....er 4 years ago.....whoa, this just in, Michelle is pro military when her party criticizes wars? Wtf??? 16 trillion in debt and rising........American dream? What, when everyone now owes in excess of 51k in national debt? What leadership!!!! Never knew we had it so good! I guess we will really have it made when we hit 20 trillion! Double down! Bling bling...word to yo mutha!

And you want 4 more years.....of this???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 09:30 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,596,543 times
Exclamation lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Wow, barrack lies daily...news at 11......validated...proven....5.4 trillion spent, unemployment rising...repeat...5.4 trillion spent, higher interest rate...more unemployed today than when he took office, 5.4 trillion dollars ago....er 4 years ago.....whoa, this just in, Michelle is pro military when her party criticizes wars? Wtf??? 16 trillion in debt and rising........American dream? What, when everyone now owes in excess of 51k in national debt? What leadership!!!! Never knew we had it so good! I guess we will really have it made when we hit 20 trillion! Double down! Bling bling...word to yo mutha!

And you want 4 more years.....of this???
We've noticed your abysmal failure at discrediting the authors claim.

These are all backed up and sourced. These are not assertions, interpretations or allegations. These are facts, actual instances.Source

Old 09-04-2012, 10:18 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Yeah, I laughed too.

Stunning, isn't it!
Tell me when Mr Romney accuses Obama of giving people cancer causing them to die, because until that day, Romney couldnt come close to Obama lies..

Old 09-04-2012, 10:55 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,822,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Tell me when Mr Romney accuses Obama of giving people cancer causing them to die, because until that day, Romney couldnt come close to Obama lies..
Are you saying that Obama has said that Romney is a cancer-causing murderer? That is your defense of Mitt Romney, saying that the President has said things that he hasn't said?

DO YOU SOME OF YOU GUYS NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT LYING IS?? BECAUSE THAT WOULD ACTUALLY EXPLAIN A LOT.

Old 09-04-2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post
Are you saying that Obama has said that Romney is a cancer-causing murderer? That is your defense of Mitt Romney, saying that the President has said things that he hasn't said?

DO YOU SOME OF YOU GUYS NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT LYING IS?? BECAUSE THAT WOULD ACTUALLY EXPLAIN A LOT.

Mitt Romney Killed My Wife - YouTube

When Romney accuses Obama of anything close to this, I'll care..

Let me guess, you're an Obama supporter, and you have no problem with this.. That explains a lot!!

Old 09-04-2012, 11:07 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,822,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

Mitt Romney Killed My Wife - YouTube

When Romney accuses Obama of anything close to this, I'll care..

Let me guess, you're an Obama supporter, and you have no problem with this.. That explains a lot!!
I'm sorry, are you actually this confused? There is a difference between words that come out of a person's mouth, and words that come out of another person's mouth, and are part of a commercial done by a separate entity. Try actually defending Romney once in awhile, would you? I need something to give me the giggles once in awhile. And as we all know, any debate with you quickly nosedives into surrealism so that's all the bait I'm taking from you today!! Good night SIR!

Old 09-04-2012, 11:11 PM

2,167 posts, read 3,385,304 times
Divert and obfuscate...it's the Republican way.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post
I'm sorry, are you actually this confused? There is a difference between words that come out of a person's mouth, and words that come out of another person's mouth, and are part of a commercial done by a separate entity. Try actually defending Romney once in awhile, would you? I need something to give me the giggles once in awhile. And as we all know, any debate with you quickly nosedives into surrealism so that's all the bait I'm taking from you today!! Good night SIR!
So its ok that Obama administration hasnt condemned such advertisments accusing Romney of killing people, because Romney "lied" when he said he helped to create 100,000 new jobs. Thats some standard you got there bucko...

And of course the humor in this, is the link is crediting Obama with creating 2.79M jobs, when reality shows that we have less people working now, then when he took the oath of office..

Quoting the link provided
According to the Romney campaign, the Republican created 111,900 jobs at Bain, only counting his successes. And if we look back over the last three years, and only count the months in which the economy added jobs, President Obama created 2.79 million jobs overall (the figure is higher if we only look at the private sector).

You can only count 2.79M jobs created if you do the exact same thing Romney did, which is ignore the losses.. Are you telling me its ok to lie for Obama, but Romney cant count the numbers in the EXACT same manner?

To show how stupid this is, if I start an internet company to compete with Amazon, and I put Amazon out of business, my company then becomes responsible for Amazon's job losses? When the hell did we start counting success by including other peoples failures? I'm sure Ford, is a big fat failure to you, because he helped to put the horse and buggy industry out of business.. Thats pretty asinine, but here ya are.. suggesting thats true.. haha

Last edited by pghquest; 09-04-2012 at 11:24 PM..

Old 09-04-2012, 11:25 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,066 times
Really makes me wonder what is in those tax returns of his.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:17 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,448,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
hahaha what a joke.

The author doesn't refute a single thing. He simply calls it a lie and moves on to the next...

NO CREDIBILITY. If you call something a lie, you better be ready to back that statement up. What a joke.

By the way, any website that feels they must throw up a fly-in window loses credibility immediately.

Is this really the best the Dems can do. How pathetic.

20yrsinBranson
You have to love liberal hypocrisy. The biggest liar of all time sits in the White House, and these liberal fools put him there. Yet they have the audacity to whine about the lies being spewed by other politicians?

Just like when the liberal freaks complain about Romney's lack of military service, while they supported the last two cowards-in-chief that literally loathes the military.

Every character flaw they love in their own candidate, they despise in Republican candidates. Is it any wonder why everyone treats liberalism as a mental disease?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections