Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 07:25 AM

338 posts, read 310,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
We've already proven #1, and #3 on his list arent lies
No you haven't. Further such claims will be taken as lies on your part.

Quote:
maybe you dont have a life and things to do
How you seem to operate:

Phase 1 (Prove claim to be false): FAIL

Phase 2 (Start insulting opponent due to lack of arguments): ONGOING
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 07:26 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Exclamation hmm...

Quote:
Haha, whats documented is the author of the story says Obama NEVER apologized #1 on his list, and I proved he has..

Maybe you dont know what NEVER means.. haha
No you haven't.

You've failed to provide a single instance within the context of the statement presented.

Try again.

Old 09-05-2012, 07:28 AM

338 posts, read 310,820 times
Quote:
Haha, whats documented is the author of the story says Obama NEVER apologized #1 on his list, and I proved he has..

Maybe you dont know what NEVER means.. haha
Stop deflecting. This thread is not about an author's claims that Obama never apologized.

It's about Romney's documented 533 lies in 30 weeks.

Disprove that claim or get out.

Failing that, could we get some infractions for hijacking in here, please?

Old 09-05-2012, 08:57 AM

756 posts, read 714,484 times
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!

533 LIES in 30 weeks!!!!!

Doubt that even LYIN' RYAN can top that level of 'performance'

Hell, I wouldn't trust either of these two CLOWNS to clean out my garage let alone run the country...

Old 09-06-2012, 06:12 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,231,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
We've noticed your abysmal failure at discrediting the authors claim.

These are all backed up and sourced. These are not assertions, interpretations or allegations. These are facts, actual instances.Source
Yawn...

And I just watched a fomer president (Clinton) give his crooked index finger aka Monica Lewinsky style a wag or two....or three at the audience telling us to vote for your guy.....

Let me get this right, and believe me I can show you the facts...we had a president, who was caught lying under oath, perjury comes to mind, that would land, you, me, anyone else with a fat fine if not a prison sentence after we had to spend upwards of 42 million prosecuting him (thank you Kenneth Star) until HE finally admitted he lied despite his very sincere and best efforts to the contrary tell us, the american public, how we should....vote????

And you guys clapped like seals waiting for a fish.....amazing.....this is the guy that lied to the public, is probably up there kissing the sitting president's assets in hopes of support for Hillary 4 years from now, and you let him go??? It's.....okay???

What you abysmally failed to grasp is that I was not interested in disputing his "factoids"....BO has about as many half-truths as a man could muster....Michelle and he struggling from their Ivy league educations as they sweated it out in a 233K townhouse while they worked at high-powered law firms...we should all suffer as much.....yeah...right....

Nah....your guy has to go....

Old 09-06-2012, 06:32 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Thumbs down .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Yawn...

And I just watched a fomer president (Clinton) give his crooked index....

Who cares.

Have you read the thread topic?

Confused?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections