Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 06:03 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,167,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
You're a woman? Good lord. I pictured you as a fat middled aged male slob in a tank top. I shouldn't be so quick to judge--I was a republican for nearly thirty years until you "new" republicans came on board, but I always forget about the home bleached hair with dark roots dressed in polyester end of the base. Your comments aren't surprising, especially the birther post you just ranted above. Typical, and you're a complete crackpot.
Ah. So what year did you begin drinking the magic Progressive Kool Aid? Usually teenagers are Progressives and then when they grow up and learn the hard truths in life, they become Conservatives. It seems this Progressive Kool Aid has a reverse mental acuity effect. Maybe it's the Fountain of Youth! Is that it? If I drink the Progessive Kool Aid I'll never grow old and never die?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2012, 06:11 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Tell me again how Obama got a Connecticut Social Security number? Why he and his lovely wife gave up their law licenses? His real estate deal with convicted felon Tony Rezko? 20 years in Rev. Wright's church and he never heard a word he said? Launching his political career in the living room of unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers? Spending millions to keep his birth certificate and college transcripts hidden? .
Ah, you're a BIRTHER! I should have guessed by the inane posts--they're always a dead giveaway. I suppose Orly Taitz gets YOU hot, right?

Brain dead poster here, folks. Might as well move along, as sadly, it will never get any more cogent than this.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:13 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,718,061 times
Quote:
First of all, I don't know how anyone could be "undecided" when it comes to this election. The choice between a narcissistic man-child Marxist community organizer and a mature, humble, responsible, accomplished, Executive, couldn't be any clearer.

The only women "breaking for Obama" are the same ones whose panties get damp watching BJ Clinton. Married women overwhelmingly go for Romney.
Hmmmm. I was in a car today with two other women, all of us married and over 50, and all of us will be voting for Obama. You may be unpleasantly surprised at the results of the election.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:17 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,208,953 times
Quote:
Ah. So what year did you begin drinking the magic Progressive Kool Aid? Usually teenagers are Progressives and then when they grow up and learn the hard truths in life, they become Conservatives. It seems this Progressive Kool Aid has a reverse mental acuity effect. Maybe it's the Fountain of Youth! Is that it? If I drink the Progessive Kool Aid I'll never grow old and never die?
The day the tea party came into town, took over the party, and moved it from smaller, common sense conservatives to extremist right wing evangelical nuts. There's nothing conservative about you people--you want big intrusive government on social issues and no government at all--just wild west chaos--on fiscal issues. In the meantime, the D's have moved closer to the center. I want you nuts the h*ll out of the republican party, and the only way you're going to go is if you lose and lose big--it's worth it short term to take a hit so the party can rebuild with people actually willing to govern. I've gone independent, and I'm voting race by race--D on every one where the R candidate is tea party.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:20 PM

289 posts, read 396,648 times
Romney's an underpant gnome.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:23 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,816,616 times
Quote:
Tell me again how Obama got a Connecticut Social Security number? Why he and his lovely wife gave up their law licenses? His real estate deal with convicted felon Tony Rezko? 20 years in Rev. Wright's church and he never heard a word he said? Launching his political career in the living room of unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers? Spending millions to keep his birth certificate and college transcripts hidden?

You have absolutely no proof that Romney EVER dodged taxes because if he DID, the IRS would have been all over him. So come out of your land of make believe and face reality.
I'd lay off the Beck and other tin foil radical right wing propaganda outlets and come back into reality. The truth is a good thing to know

Old 09-08-2012, 06:34 PM

30,069 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Romney does have likability issues and women are breaking for Obama. But the reason Romney is not leading in the polls and breaking away from Obama is because Romney is not being specific about what he would do better than Obama. His campaign has primarily been focused on what Obama isn't doing right instead of what he would do. Its the general GOP platform, cut taxes and make government smaller and no regulation. That won't fly with undecideds and independents.
"Romney's problem" will be whether to grant Obama a presidential pardon or not.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:35 PM

970 posts, read 1,873,750 times
I, for one and maybe many, can't wait for the debates: An Empty Suit / Teleprompter-Dependent / Business-Clueless / Failure @ Doing His "Job" and truly has NO excuses, answers, or solutions (not expressed YET,) VS Mitt Romney who has it all.

Honestly, I can't imagine why anyone at all would vote for someone who has made our situation worse! People get fired for that............and less..............Obama SHOULD BE FIRED!

Old 09-08-2012, 06:36 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,816,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
How can Willard issue a pardon when he is going to lose? Not to mention what is there even to pardon with Obama? Has he been convicted of a crime?

Old 09-08-2012, 06:38 PM

289 posts, read 396,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
A pardon? For what?

The guys a joke of a president and all, W's third term, but a pardon? Yikes!

Some of you guys need to take a deep breath, step away from the internet machine, and take a walk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections