Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2012, 10:22 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,985,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Greece and Spain are "western europe", our family is Greek as well as Filipino. Unfortunately the entitlement whiner jealousy mentality that you have is the norm there, that must be why you think it's a good thing.
The Greek economy is to the EU, as the City of Miami is to the USA.

Western Europe embarrasses the USA in multiple measures of human development.

You would know this if you weren't educated is some backward, tribal, 3rd World, hell hole.

I'm sure you think is great if someone has a full set of teeth. That's a sign of being upper class in Manila isn't it?

Don't drag the American middle down class with your low standards.

Last edited by padcrasher; 10-11-2012 at 10:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

5,503 posts, read 7,338,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcolaFLGuy View Post
It was no different than Romney last week bulldozing ole Jim. Classify me as you wish, but I've already voted and it wasn't Dem or Repub.
So you wasted your vote . Good . One less for Obama!

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I'm just multi-quoting from the last few pages. Keep in mind sweet little Paulie brought up the subject of a family that lost several members in an auto accident. This was a calculated move to get Biden to choke up (which he almost did) about the death of his first wife and son in an auto accident all those years ago. This happened at the last VP debate with Sarah Palin and many thought Biden looked "unmanly" when he teared up. Ryan's no innocent. He could have (and should have) come up with another example of Mitt Romney's personal generosity.
Well that usually works in favor of the person tearing up.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:23 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,245,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
And where was Ryan?

Sitting there getting bashed.
Probably being interrupted by Biden or the moderator during his response.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:24 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,143,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
And where was Ryan?

Sitting there getting bashed.
Yeah, its ok to you if someone is lying, provided they are rude and acts like their 12..

Grow up..

Especially considering you didnt even know what Biden said, I guess that proves you didnt even watch with an open mind..

1,644 posts, read 2,174,426 times
I thought Ryan performed quite a bit better. Biden was awkward to watch. His smile is creepy as hell. He looks a little like this pedophile that lives at the entrance to my sub division. Anyway....that isnt relevant.

Biden did a good job articulating Obamas positions...his delivery was very uncomfortable though...I think he will lose style points tonight, but it will energize liberals (as emphasized by all the yokels on here). I think it will do very little for moderates though. Ryan wasn't overly impressive but I think he did what the GOP ticket wanted and that is just to hold steady.

29,407 posts, read 22,021,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Boy, Dems are trying to really hype this debate into something it surely wasn't.

Not much for either side to make much out of.
Pretty uneventful if you ask me.
Good call. That is all they got after all is hoping Biden can save the election. They are surely in dire straits. lol

Old 10-11-2012, 10:25 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
biden looked like an angry bitter old man, clinging to his fascist liberal talking points...completely lost

25,573 posts, read 56,502,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I did not know he was paralyzed. I always thought he was just brain dead.
Oh, that is a horrid comment.

I'm voting for Obama, rarely watch FOX, but sometimes tune in for the round table with Bret Baier, not lately however.

That said, although I often disagree with Krauthammer, his viewpoints can be thought-provoking. I think you should take back that remark. Krauthammer is very intelligent. You would do well to take a page from his book. In addition, given his disability, I give him a lot of credit for getting out of bed every day and doing the best can.

Shame on you.

753 posts, read 843,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Well that usually works in favor of the person tearing up.
And it did again tonight. If that was planned, it backfired. Made Biden very human and really helped contrast his 'spirited' debate tactics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections