Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2012, 10:31 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,818,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Biden was sent with 1/5th of Kentucky Bourban, showed up drunker than Cooter Brown.
I'm sure they went out to the bar afterwards and Biden put down a 1/5 of bourbon and is just loosening up. Ryan put down two shirley temples and is puking in the ladies room
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 10:33 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,740,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnewberry22 View Post
Slates insta poll shows a split which I think is accurate. Both parties shored up their base.
Agreed. Horrible job of moderating once again. Interruption tactic made Ryan look weak. Stammering and stuttering all night made Biden look weak. In the balance, this debate won't move the needle in either direction.

4,361 posts, read 7,181,084 times
Ryan's confirmed my impression of him: wholly unqualified parrot.

And, if you're undecided at this point, you might as well flip a coin.

12,642 posts, read 15,605,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Yeah, its ok to you if someone is lying, provided they are rude and acts like their 12..

Grow up..

Especially considering you didnt even know what Biden said, I guess that proves you didnt even watch with an open mind..
Stop whining. Your candidate's been running for President for 5 years, lying and flip-flopping to a new position daily, and was actually called out by the Republicans for it.

Of course I'm open minded, I treat stupidity with the respect it deserves.

1,644 posts, read 2,174,118 times
I think this debate will have a fairly minimal impact on the polls. If anything I think Biden will hurt with undecided voters. Liberals liked it because he contrasted Obama quite a bit but moderates (like my wife) hated watching him. He was just too smug. I understand If you disagree with someone but their are artful ways to do so.

12,498 posts, read 27,006,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Did he say that?

Oh, my!
Yes, hair plug Joe did say that.

His scalp looked disgusting tonight. I wanted to puke.

Obviously our vice president doesn't know a helicopter is a vehicle.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:34 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,768,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Well voters can decide what society they want. One from your culture, Filipino, where the 95% of citizens live in dirt squalor, and 5% rule the country.

I'm sure you would would love the middle class to not stick up for itself like the do in that crappy nation.

Vote GOP and become Filipino serf.

Or Vote for Dems, that will stick up for the middle class (not Obama) and protect the middle class as they do in Western Europe.
That sounds like Romney's Dream for America. Those 95% can just go to the emergency room for health care!

Old 10-11-2012, 10:35 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,605,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I think the boubon won for Bidden. I hope he can remember what he said tomorrow. He is going to have a hell of a headache.
I'd rather have Biden's headache, than Ryan's.

Not much over the counter cures getting hit by a train.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:35 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,768,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Yes, hair plug Joe did say that.

His scalp looked disgusting tonight. I wanted to puke.

But admit it. The teeth made up for it!

Old 10-11-2012, 10:36 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,143,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Stop whining. Your candidate's been running for President for 5 years, lying and flip-flopping to a new position daily, and was actually called out by the Republicans for it.

Of course I'm open minded, I treat stupidity with the respect it deserves.
This thread isnt to discuss the Presidential candidates, its to discuss tonights debate, which it seems you didnt listen to because you didnt even know what the hell Biden said..

If you treat stupidity with the respect it deserves, whats someone who watched a debate, but not know what was said, equate to their intelligence?

let me guess, special ed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections