Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2012, 11:21 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,602,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Your post is a sad reflection on the type of voters that support Obama/Biden. Here you have a man that is supposed to be a statesman and he acts like a 3 year old. How anyone can laugh at the critical issues we all face right now is stunning.

If you consider Ryan a critical issue he deserves all the laughter we can muster.

His selection by Romney was comical and watching him tonight reveals a man once principled who is now a sellout.

We knew it was coming when his hypocritical stances were exposed early on regarding his positions on stimulus under Bush, then under Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 11:22 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcolaFLGuy View Post
Sour grapes for sure. I felt Romney didn't look 'Presidential' last week when he interrupted and smirked the entire night. I'd much rather the top of ticket be calm and 'Presidential' while the VP gets more spirited/combative.

Plus, details help a lot.
You prefer a president who isn't interested and in facts avoids being asked questions and when forced to he sends out everyone else to do his job. How long has it been 7 months unless you want to count Letterman and the girls on The View. Obama called the debate "a drag". "They made him stay in and study".

Biden expects respect but doesn't have the respect to refer to others properly. It's Prime Minister Netanyahu, not Bi Bi. How disrespectful of a world leader.

7,507 posts, read 5,755,367 times
Have any of you liberals see the poll results? I think you need to leave the forum for a bit, do some actual reading.

9,982 posts, read 13,765,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Oh give it a rest. Biden served up a can of whoop@ss and Paul Ryan drank it all up---it was hilarious.

And it was quite brilliant too.

1. Ryan was forced to defend Mitt Romney ALL NIGHT, while Biden defended his mom, dad, neighbors and middle class Americans.

2. Biden forced Ryan to back away from talking up military action BY MAKING HIM AGREE that sending troops anywhere was the last resort--any warmongering on Ryan's part was effectively SQUASHED.

3. The constant repeating of the 47% over and over and over and over and over.

4. Biden looked directly into the camera several times and simply told voters(mainly old folks) to vote their instincts, he even said "who do you trust more?'---brilliant.

5. His QUICK and extremely knowledgable rebuttals were killer.

6. His dismissive facial expressions, laughter and ironically relaxed demeanor all made it seem like he was there to set the record straight and quite honestly I think he did just that.
Bolded = killer strategy.

Folks know that both Romney and Ryan are slick, schmarmy bazterdz. Romney did a hell of a sales job last week, but the truth his they both completely lack credibility or authenticity. Obama and Biden are the real meal deal who care and can do basic math.

Way to go, Joltin Joe!

Old 10-11-2012, 11:24 PM

12,498 posts, read 27,001,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
What a joke seriously. I don't think Ryan lost. Classless Joe is not presidential.
He doesn't make a very good vice president & sure wouldn't make a good canditdate for hair restoration infomercials.

I think they stuck one too deep...

Poor Joe, bless his bleeding liberal little heart.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:25 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,471,864 times
Quote:
Blaming them for what? Biden did not represent the office of Vice President with honor and dignity. He acted like a 3 year old.

I posted this on the other thread but wait until folks start to think about Biden laughing about the suffering of the American people. Give it a couple days and weeks.. They are going to be pissed. The man is so out of touch with reality it's stunning.
Stop lying. Biden never laughed about the suffering of the American people.

I am still waiting for someone to explain Romney's neutral tax plan by cutting taxes 20% and reducing tax deductions. As Joe said, it is not mathematically possible.

Ryan, Biden Spar on Middle Class Taxes - YouTube

753 posts, read 843,474 times
Quote:
It's Prime Minister Netanyahu, not Bi Bi. How disrespectful of a world leader.
When you're personal friends, you call them what you want.

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
There wasn't enough water in Ryan's pitcher while he was being schooled with FACTS from BIDEN. President Obama will be re elected. Tonight Romney shot himself in the foot and tonight was one of the reasons why he lost the election. But sadly for Ryan, tonights performance caused him to be in the unemployment line. Tonight Ryan lost his seat in senate and he lost the 2012 election on the Romney/Ryan ticket. Tonight Ryan put himself in that 7.8% unemployed and due to his unpreparedness and him and his co hort think the world revolves around soundbites, Now is in that 47% that the top of his ticket talked about.

Romney/Ryan ticket will be no more as of Nov 7th, President Barack Obama is our 2 term President. Republicans need to start focusing on 2014 and 2016.

I didn't realize how the Romney ticket had no substance, I was a little concerned that Romney had a chance, but between Romney flip flopping and Ryan not knowing why there were not troops on the ground, the TRAINED Afghans were now on the ground. Ryan needs to start working on his resume tonight and get ready to look for a job for 2013.

At least McCain had specifics in 2008, Romney goes where the wind blows and where he thinks he can get votes. Romney will be embarassed on Nov 6, 2012.

Ryan is a punk!!! But most proudly I can say Romney Ryan will not be in the White House in 2013. Thank you Lord Jesus!!!
Something tells me no one considers you the over religious type..........

The only thing Biden accomplished was showing how unconcerned he is about world issues, he really thinks "MANY JOBS" have been created. Guess hes counting all those IRS employees being hired that will make sure people between 18 and 26 pay for health care or will that be the parents that have to pay?? Just how will people pay those fines if they can't afford health insurance..........this administration seems to not understand it takes a job to pay for health care........ when they're killing jobs leaves little room for improvement.

11,531 posts, read 10,293,968 times
Quote:
Have any of you liberals see the poll results? I think you need to leave the forum for a bit, do some actual reading.
These *******s are clueless. Check out the Blaze and WND, they are saying that Ryan destroyed Biden, 80% to 20%.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:27 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,496,683 times
Quote:
Biden was very rude and showed me he could not work across the isle. In Bidens mind, he is the only person who has a right to an opinion. Just like Obama he would just ram his ideas up everyone's butt. Biden was classless and not presidential.
Biden's record of public service is pretty strong. A long history of reaching across the aisle. So your comments on that regard demonstrate a lack of understanding/knowledge of politics in the USA. Maybe you don't live here. Who knows. Yes, everyone's entitled to their opinion. But when someone looks you in the face and lies, or distorts facts ... a real man will stand-up and challenge you. That's what Biden did with Ryan today. And Ryan came across as the younger upstart who, though he had a command of his issue facts, couldn't defend his and Willard's positions or records. Biden has demonstrated the ability to function as VP. That's a no-brainer. Ryan, though the consumate Washington insider, came-off as a bit sophmoric. Certainly not someone you'd want to be a heartbeat from becoming President day one of a new administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections