Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 04:59 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I did hear his speech and he did not insult Hispanic Americans nor those here legally. His focus was on Mexicans here illegally. Sorry, but you are wrong. The majority of Hispanics from Mexican or Latino roots want amnesty for their illegal amigos and in their eyes anyone who objects is a racist.
During his speech last week announcing his candidacy for the U.S. Republican presidential nomination, Trump accused Mexico of sending rapists and criminals to the United States.

Quote:
""They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing their problems," he said. "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some I assume are good people.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald...QDBHNlYwNzYw--

Now let's replace his offensive remarks with "black Americans" instead and see how far he would get. Racists say the "darnest" things and this coming from a man who did not rest until Obama showed his birth certificate.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2015, 05:07 PM

62,868 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
During his speech last week announcing his candidacy for the U.S. Republican presidential nomination, Trump accused Mexico of sending rapists and criminals to the United States.

Quote:
""They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing their problems," he said. "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some I assume are good people.

Yahoo!

Now let's replace his offensive remarks with "black Americans" instead and see how far he would get. Racists say the "darnest" things and this coming from a man who did not rest until Obama showed his birth certificate.

He is talking about illegal aliens. What part of that aren't you getting??? So why would you replace those remarks with black "Americans"? Americans aren't illegal aliens . There is nothing racist about pointing out the facts in regards to illegal aliens.

Old 06-25-2015, 05:09 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
I did hear his speech and he did not insult Hispanic Americans nor those here legally. His focus was on Mexicans here illegally. Sorry, but you are wrong. The majority of Hispanics from Mexican or Latino roots want amnesty for their illegal amigos and in their eyes anyone who objects is a racist.

Again, it does not take a genius to figure out what he really meant, most of know. And he is right, and knew you would get it right.

Just ask my friend who mas mowed down on his motorcycle years ago, by a illegal alien, who was driving without a license. Left our friend to die in the Desert area. Nice ha"

To this day, our poor friend, who will never be the same, has a plate in almost every part of his body. These situations happen more then we hear about, believe me.

In LA alone, there are so many criminal acts, by illegal alilens, and many have committed rape, burglary and yes even murder.

What do you expect from non law abiding people.

Old 06-25-2015, 05:23 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Looks like Univision is fed up with Trump and his racist comments..and will be cancelling Miss USA

Univision dumps Trump, cancels Miss USA over his comments about Mexicans - Jun. 25, 2015

This is pretty interesting because it's a pretty huge event.

I wonder which other business partners Trump will upset next!
His comments weren't racist! Why is it that any criticism these days is viewed as "racist?" Trump stated the facts as he sees them (and I happen to agree with him).

Screw Mexico! They need us. We don't need them.

Old 06-25-2015, 05:29 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Again, it does not take a genius to figure out what he really meant, most of know. And he is right, and knew you would get it right.

Just ask my friend who mas mowed down on his motorcycle years ago, by a illegal alien, who was driving without a license. Left our friend to die in the Desert area. Nice ha"

To this day, our poor friend, who will never be the same, has a plate in almost every part of his body. These situations happen more then we hear about, believe me.

In LA alone, there are so many criminal acts, by illegal alilens, and many have committed rape, burglary and yes even murder.

What do you expect from non law abiding people.
So legal Americans don't commit rape, burglary or murder?

Old 06-25-2015, 05:31 PM

288 posts, read 212,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
His comments weren't racist! Why is it that any criticism these days is viewed as "racist?" Trump stated the facts as he sees them (and I happen to agree with him).

Screw Mexico! They need us. We don't need them.
I wonder what kind of contribution to society you make, I have a lot of respect for the mexican immigrants, that come here to do all the work that our society is not capable of doing with any degree of productivity, if we came out of the economic debacle that bush left behind, it was in a big part due to the work and effort of our illegal friends, while millions of anglos went for welfare and disability. I would trade a few of those hard working illegals for millions of useless americans that contribute nothing to society, have time to build up resentment against everybody and perpetrate acts like the massacre in charleston SC....

Old 06-25-2015, 05:33 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
He is talking about illegal aliens. What part of that aren't you getting??? So why would you replace those remarks with black "Americans"? Americans aren't illegal aliens . There is nothing racist about pointing out the facts in regards to illegal aliens.

yes illegals are breaking the immigration laws however not all of them bring drugs or are rapists.

Old 06-25-2015, 05:38 PM

288 posts, read 212,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
yes illegals are breaking the immigration laws however not all of them bring drugs or are rapists.
Yeah, like not all caucasians in usa are serial killers or mass murderers, although almost every mass murderer, pedophille, rapist or serial killer in usa is caucasian, just saying.....

Old 06-25-2015, 05:41 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
No, he didn't make a distinction between illegals and legals. Not one qualify word along those lines when he said what has been quoted above several times and what ticked off Univision. Now he's claiming his words word twisted by the media. BS! His entire presidential speech was shown on TV. There was no twisting or editing. He said what he said.

Old 06-25-2015, 05:50 PM

62,868 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
They aren't and that isn't what Trump meant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections