Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 01:39 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I fear Biden has early dementia....he has far too many gaffs, seems very lost at times. I know he just lost his son, which was tragic, but that too may have taken a toll on him. Why has the Obama administration kept him out of the media light for so long? He rarely has a reporter even within earshot. Not sure he is a good candidate and he will 82 when he leaves office. If Hillary sticks to her guns, the media will eventually back off and so will the White House and get behind her. Just the way I see it.

Biden reminds me of my dad, who was diagnosed with dementia at 74(meaning he had it for a few years prior)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2015, 01:43 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Democrats will reach for the "politically connected to wall streets right hip" person, as Hillary gets indicted.

Trump has corporate America, in his corner.

Old 08-24-2015, 01:44 PM

11,802 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
These guys should pound the living daylights out of you know who:

Michael Bloomberg
Elizabeth Warren
Deval Patrick
Andrew Cuomo
Tim Kaine

Mick

Pleeeease! Andrew Cuomo - he's under investigation and his cronies.

Andrew Cuomo

The Andrew Cuomo scandal, explained#

Elizabeth Warren - claiming her Cherokee heritage which she refuses to acknowledge with the Senate Historical Office - Let alone her definition of middle class!

Please research before posting - or do you think all these things will be swept under the carpet like most of the Clinton dealings?

Old 08-24-2015, 01:47 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,650,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Now to get back to reality....

The democrats are giving, if not hand delivering the republican comedians, that are scaring the crap out of the democrats, their stand up material. And it is a hit with normal Americans, that are not mentally medicated, that 60 years ago would be in an mental institution.
None of these jokesters are even remotely scary, bb.

Old 08-24-2015, 02:12 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
None of these jokesters are even remotely scary, bb.
None of them are anywhere remotely as scary as Miss Corruption herself, Hillary Clinton. I'm quite glad to see you're worried enough to be thinking about a plan B, that shows some of you are finally coming around to reality. For a while there I thought you guys might never give up defending her.

Old 08-24-2015, 03:02 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,340,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
None of them are anywhere remotely as scary as Miss Corruption herself, Hillary Clinton. I'm quite glad to see you're worried enough to be thinking about a plan B, that shows some of you are finally coming around to reality. For a while there I thought you guys might never give up defending her.
They're not defending her. They're just frightened of her, and what she might do to any defectors. Hillary is the Marlo Stanfield of the Democratic Party.

Old 08-24-2015, 03:18 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Biden reminds me of my dad, who was diagnosed with dementia at 74(meaning he had it for a few years prior)
Really, Joe Biden reminds me of my dad, who was lucid until 94?

Mick

Old 08-24-2015, 03:20 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Pleeeease! Andrew Cuomo - he's under investigation and his cronies.

Andrew Cuomo

The Andrew Cuomo scandal, explained#

Elizabeth Warren - claiming her Cherokee heritage which she refuses to acknowledge with the Senate Historical Office - Let alone her definition of middle class!

Please research before posting - or do you think all these things will be swept under the carpet like most of the Clinton dealings?
When I see head-to-heads that show that a generic Democrat (Hillary/Biden/Bernie - pick one) ahead of Mr. Trump, I am compelled to conclude that any warm body will do (well, as long as she is not in prison).

Mick

Old 08-24-2015, 03:27 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,340,157 times
Quote:
When I see head-to-heads that show that a generic Democrat (Hillary/Biden/Bernie - pick one) ahead of Mr. Trump, I am compelled to conclude that any warm body will do (well, as long as she is not in prison).

Mick
Aw, don't let that inhibit you. They'll let her use own server in the pen.

Old 08-24-2015, 03:37 PM

27,158 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow

Quote:
Really, Joe Biden reminds me of my dad, who was lucid until 94?

Mick

I'm sure there is someone out there that Biden reminds them of their uncle that's in jail for molestation too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections