Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2015, 04:11 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,062,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
The Liberal left is scared crap of Trump.

The more they knock him the higher his numbers grow.

Trump 2016
The republican establishment are also worried about him.

We should all vote for the person who both political parties hate!

Old 11-27-2015, 04:38 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I said I don't let the media tell me how to feel, not that I don't get current events from some type of media. I just know how to make up my own mind.

Why do liberals lie so much?
That wasn't a lie, it was a question. I still would love to know where you source your information.

Old 11-27-2015, 04:49 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
I'm sure the similarities are 100% coincidental:

https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com...p-reporter.jpg

Trump = failure of a human being
True, but he is an excellent reflection of a large number of republicans.

Well, he would be if they had reflections, anyway...

Old 11-27-2015, 04:51 AM

59,138 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
They make fun of Trumps hair constantly , and he makes fun of himself... Trump is animated anyway... he does it while on the campaign trail . I expect it from Trump. It wasn't a put down .. it was how he comes across while he speaks at rallies.. His face is constantly contorting as he speaks of different situations to liven it up. His speech becomes childish playing to a crowd.. you would think he was a stand up comedian up there.
It worked for Sen. Al Frankein (spelling/)

Old 11-27-2015, 05:08 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Trump appeared to mock Kovaleski's physical condition; the reporter has arthrogryposis, which visibly limits flexibility in his arms.
“Now, the poor guy — you've got to see this guy, ‘Ah, I don't know what I said! I don't remember!' " Trump said as he jerked his arms in front of his body.

Trump blasted by New York Times after mocking reporter with disability

This is the kind of dirt-bag POS some want for President!
As most know I have no love for Donald Trump, but I have to wonder if this is a real story or another made up one. I wouldn't put too much past him, but I have trouble believing this, especially seeing where it came from

Old 11-27-2015, 05:12 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
True, but he is an excellent reflection of a large number of republicans.

Well, he would be if they had reflections, anyway...
OMG, what have you been smoking, what a really stupid post. Like or not like a party, comments like this make any sensible comments you make almost meaningless. How about explaining what you mean?

Old 11-27-2015, 05:15 AM

1,020 posts, read 1,378,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Again, your poutrage is noted. We get that the o'baggers are not interested in accountability of their president. Not when they can focus all their energy on the other party.
Sarah Palin sure demonstrated a lot of "poutrage" when President Obama joked about the Special Olympics on late night TV early in his presidency. Crickets from her now after Trump mocks people with disabilities, right?

Old 11-27-2015, 05:23 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,728,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
The republican establishment are also worried about him.

We should all vote for the person who both political parties hate!
Indeed we should.

For 30 years, we have been losing our country to the lunatic fringe left and to the multinational corporate elite. Trump is like no other candidate we have seen or will see again in our lifetimes and is ideally suited to facilitate our two-front battle to take back our political system and country from those whose mission to destroy it is precipitously close to completion.

We dare not pass up this opportunity. Just taken by itself, Trump's obliteration of the crippling chains of political correctness puts him miles above any other in value to America's future. Because, for over a generation, those chains have prevented Americans by the tens of millions from feeling that they can do anything about anything. Freedom is finished while bound by those chains and we now have a generation and a half who have never known life without them. America desperately needs a leader with the courage to show them the way back to real freedom.

Power back to average Americans where it belongs. Taken from the scoundrels on two fronts who have stolen it from us. That is what makes Trump so scary to the powers-that-be and so well suited to helping us build a brighter future.

Old 11-27-2015, 05:39 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,952,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
When Kovaleski was with the NY Daily News he covered Trump from 1987-1993 and met with him several times. Trump is lying through his teeth is he says he doesn't know him.
How many reporters have covered Trump in his lifetime? Is he supposed to remember every one, in minute detail? Give me a break. If he says he doesn't remember meeting him, either he did not or cannot remember.

How about the fact that the reporters is not retracting the claim that he reported on celebrations 9/11??? Conveniently forgotten amidst all this faux outrage.

Trump could blink the wrong way and it would make front page news that he winked inappropriately at somebody's wife. The guy can't catch a break from all the hate directed at him.

Old 11-27-2015, 05:43 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,478,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Chris Christie is mocked constantly for his weight and not a peep. Carly mocked for her looks and not a peep.

Trump could be more sensitive, or rather focused, but this is not his death knell. If Obama can lie his axe off and not suffer any consequence by his believers, you shouldn't be refering to trump in derogatory terms.

Clinging to bible and guns, just as insulting.
Did Obama`s predecessor suffer any consequences for lying his country into war? He was rewarded with another term if you recall.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections