Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Agree With Trump's Decision to Skip Fox Debate
Yes - MSM is worthless 54 26.21%
No - Trump should participate 33 16.02%
Doesn't matter, He Will Win Election 55 26.70%
Good Riddance 64 31.07%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 02:51 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,497,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I wonder why everyone, especially R voters are making such a big deal about this, they said absolutely nothing when the entire RNC pulled out from the NBC debates due to their moderators, they actually cheered it.
And Trump probably got more time spent covering him alone, by the news, than anything.

MSR

Old 01-27-2016, 02:55 PM

16,375 posts, read 22,582,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
... You do realize that Trump has hardly paid a cent for all his Publicity, is talked about constantly by almost everybody, is leading the Polls
Trump is only leading the polls for the Republican primary. He's a loser in the general election polls against both Hillary and Sanders.

At this point Iowa is pretty close between Cruz and Trump for the R caucus. But I think this latest stunt from Trump will give Iowa to Cruz. Iowans are traditional no-nonense people. This latest stunt from Trump is nonsense. He'll lose some voters over this latest stunt. They have 5 days to digest this stunt. The other candidates are going to take advantage of it. There are probably some new TV ads being cut today about it - playing in Iowa and NH very soon - maybe starting tonight.

Old 01-27-2016, 02:55 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,858,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
And? I know a lot of folks who are today no where near what they used to be, and think they have become Gods Gift to humanity. I knew a guy who was brilliant, had an IQ to die for and a total Photographic Memory with instant recall, and ended up being a waste oil truck driver. Age does not always make one wiser. You can easily slide down hill faster than you can climb one. Of course you know that too, but it doesn't fit your agenda, right? What "was" isn't always what "Is."
That is your response? That Trump is old so he forgot that he thinks debate dodgers are cowards and that he used to love Megyn Kelly but now hates her? How much did he age in 4 years????

My agenda is not getting the country hijacked by another narcissist imperialist king wannabe.

Old 01-27-2016, 02:59 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,358,770 times
I love that this has become so fractured that "Fox" is now considered the MSM, and the Trump rally is going to CNN. Does that mean that CNN is now "Fair and balanced"?

I have never enjoyed schaedenfreude this much before.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:03 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,602,415 times
What would really cause me to LMAO is if Fox has an empty podium with Trumpf's name or even put up one of those cardboard cutouts of Trumpf.

Donald Trump Presidential Nominee Cardboard Cutout Standee Standup Poster F S | eBay

I also hope the debaters tee off all over his so-called programs that he (Trumpf) plans to implement and cut his ideas to shreds.......he won't be there to deflect as he normally does.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:05 PM

5,371 posts, read 4,486,281 times
Please stay on topic. The topic IS NOT Hillary or Obama or the DNC or Bush or Reagan or DWS. It's about The Donald not taking part in the debates tomorrow night.

Please report troll posts and off topic posts too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-27-2016 at 03:48 PM..

Old 01-27-2016, 03:09 PM

26,193 posts, read 22,366,820 times
Trump trumps! So, he is just smarter than Fox. Who is surprised by that? 'Love-Fest:' Megyn Kelly Blasts Donald Trump, Flirts With Michael Moore - Breitbart

The OP's link is no longer operating and I couldn't locate the story when I went to the main page.

I am anxious to see how those advertising the debate will feel about spending big money for low viewer turnout.

Go Trump! This alone proves that Trump will always be at least one step ahead!!!

Will people watch? Doesn't look good: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/poll...ip-gop-debate/

Old 01-27-2016, 03:25 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,602,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
This really deserves its own thread. Just shows that if you cross Trumpf, he holds it against you and punishes you.

Richard Nixon had this psychopathology....he held grudges for a long, long time against other politicians, members of his cabinet, his own staff, and of course the evil press.

Old 01-27-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I wonder why everyone, especially R voters are making such a big deal about this, they said absolutely nothing when the entire RNC pulled out from the NBC debates due to their moderators, they actually cheered it.
You are comparing a single coward boycotting a debate because the female moderator is really, really mean, to the RNC, NOT THE CANDIDATES, determining that the Republican Presidential Candidates AS AN ENTIRE GROUP would not be treated in the same manner that NBC treats the Democrat Candidates.

There is a striking difference. If you even make a cursory attempt and looking for it.

Old 01-27-2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
I love that this has become so fractured that "Fox" is now considered the MSM, and the Trump rally is going to CNN. Does that mean that CNN is now "Fair and balanced"?

I have never enjoyed schaedenfreude this much before.

Seems that way. At least as far as Obama and Trump are concerned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections