Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 12:51 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You are wordsmithing to win argument that you lost. The rest is opinion. Neither however address the point made. i.e. People are sick and tired of the establishment doing the bidding of their donors and not looking out for the interests of their voters, and this is why they support Trump.
Trump is one of those donors, what reason is there to believe he's any more trustworthy than those who've done his bidding?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2016, 12:53 PM

988 posts, read 682,880 times
I realized at a Philadelphia Phillies game years go that the Phanatic was designed to remind us of ourselves. You've got your popcorn, your hot dog, and you point, "Hey! He just like me!" So I don't have a mental image of a non-buffoon electorate. I mean, HELLLLOOOOOO.

Old 03-08-2016, 12:57 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Trump is one of those donors, what reason is there to believe he's any more trustworthy than those who've done his bidding?
Sure. Corrupt politicians pick business winners & losers. Force business to operate this way.

Trump in being held hostage to this system, knows this all too well.

I'm surprise that anyone would make excuses for it.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:01 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Sure. Corrupt politicians pick business winners & losers. Force business to operate this way.

Trump in being held hostage to this system, knows this all too well.

I'm surprise that anyone would make excuses for it.

Funny, I'm surprised at the amount of excuses people make for Trump's failings, hypocrisies, and lies.

John Gotti knew nothing about being the so-called 'Teflon Don', all hail the true 'Teflon Donny'

Old 03-08-2016, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Funny, I'm surprised at the amount of excuses people make for Trump's failings, hypocrisies, and lies. John Gotti knew nothing about being the so-called 'Teflon Don', all hail the true 'Teflon Donny'
You didn't address the point you were responding to. John Gotti is irrelevant to this topic.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:05 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Who is a better choice then? Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Bernie Sanders?

We all know Libertarian candidate has no chance of winning.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grateful Dude View Post
Just Trumpbot zombies, like Waldo there.
Insult means you lack argument based on logic or fact. This is like most things said about Trump.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grateful Dude View Post
Ted Cruz. Bingo.
A religious fundamentalist who wants to shove Gays & Lesbians back into the closet, isn't a Libertarian.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:20 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,752,145 times
Quote:
A religious fundamentalist who wants to shove Gays & Lesbians back into the closet, isn't a Libertarian.
This is the big problem with these anti-Trump threads and anti-Trump posters. They can only retain any credibility until they come out and say which candidate they do support. We have a bunch of tools and puppets running right now so as soon as someone reveals which tool and puppet they support they no longer have a leg to stand on.

Old 03-08-2016, 01:32 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,978,721 times
The message from the globalist elite is:

"Develop New York apartment towers that Hollywood elite and other wealthy rent from, advertise in progressive newspapers, fix their public ice rinks. Make contributions to all of their campaigns. Work in harmony, celebration. Just reconsider before challenging the progressive political control apparatus that has been established by it, or it will be upset."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections