Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 04:44 PM

491 posts, read 319,979 times

Advertisements

I really don't think that Trump & his supporters are at all prepared for the hatchet job that Democrats & the liberal media are going to do to Trump over the next six moths. Just today, the liberal media broke the story about a 25 year-old scandal in which Trump masqueraded as a publicist. It is no coincidence that the liberal media waited until after Trump became the presumptive nominee before "breaking" this story. And with all of the skeletons in Donald's closet, I am sure that this is only the beginning. I also recently heard an interview with professional Clinton hit-man David Brock, in which he also basically said that Trump really has no idea all the mud that will be slung his way.

(As an important aside, remember that with GWB and Romney, the liberal media was able to dig up a 1976 drunk driving incident and "47 Percent," respectively. Yet, that was the worst that they were able to dig up. And while GWB & Romney have relatively clean ethics records, the same cannot be said about Trump.)

It just goes to show that those who voted for Trump in the GOP primaries were really not thinking all that clearly, IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 04:54 PM

27,158 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole-McCain Republican View Post
I really don't think that Trump & his supporters are at all prepared for the hatchet job that Democrats & the liberal media are going to do to Trump over the next six moths. Just today, the liberal media broke the story about a 25 year-old scandal in which Trump masqueraded as a publicist. It is no coincidence that the liberal media waited until after Trump became the presumptive nominee before "breaking" this story. And with all of the skeletons in Donald's closet, I am sure that this is only the beginning. I also recently heard an interview with professional Clinton hit-man David Brock, in which he also basically said that Trump really has no idea all the mud that will be slung his way.

(As an important aside, remember that with GWB and Romney, the liberal media was able to dig up a 1976 drunk driving incident and "47 Percent," respectively. Yet, that was the worst that they were able to dig up. And while GWB & Romney have relatively clean ethics records, the same cannot be said about Trump.)

It just goes to show that those who voted for Trump in the GOP primaries were really not thinking all that clearly, IMO.

Oh crap..........the ethics record of Clinton (both actually) does not look good at all.
Even during public life at that.

Wonder if she is seeking Office to get a second shot at the items she stole that she had to give back.
Yes, she stole from our White House.

Last edited by bluesjuke; 05-13-2016 at 05:05 PM..

Old 05-13-2016, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Oh crap..........the ethics record of Clinton (both actually) does not look good at all.

Wonder if she is seeking Office to get a second shot at the items she stole that she had to give back.
Yes, she stole from our White House.
Even during public life at that.
Obviously, the Clintons have a lot of skeletons in their closet as well. But it is in the liberals' interest for Obama to be succeeded by a Democrat. Thus, I don't think that the liberal media will grill the Clintons until after Election Day.

Now, after Election Day, it would not surprise me in the least if the liberal media turns its firepower on the Clintons. But I don't expect it to happen before then (for the reason I just gave).

Old 05-13-2016, 05:00 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,175,529 times
Remember the "October Surprise"? There is something really really bad lurking out there that won't be brought out until October. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise

Just remember... It's out there.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:01 PM

617 posts, read 349,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Remember the "October Surprise"? There is something really really bad lurking out there that won't be brought out until October. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise

And crooked clinkton will go down for it.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post

Oh, I couldn't agree more. What came out today is small potatoes. I am sure the absolute worst will be saved until October.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:05 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
No, this was all completely predictable.

We all knew that Hillary's lapdogs in the media would sling all the mud they could find, and just plain make stuff up.

Hillary is also going to take a heck of a beating, it's going to be ugly out there. The real difference is that Hillary's dirt is criminal activity, while Trumps is just minor stuff that the media, and Trump haters will try to blow up.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:08 PM

27,158 posts, read 15,330,669 times
I suspect Clinton will be hit as harder than she ever has been in this campaign.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:12 PM

39,080 posts, read 51,252,674 times
It's not just the liberals. His own party is going to cooperate in taking him down. I heard a Republican pundit a while back say that some Republican candidates have given all their opposition research to the DNC.

Old 05-13-2016, 05:31 PM

952 posts, read 518,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
No, this was all completely predictable.

We all knew that Hillary's lapdogs in the media would sling all the mud they could find, and just plain make stuff up.

Hillary is also going to take a heck of a beating, it's going to be ugly out there. The real difference is that Hillary's dirt is criminal activity, while Trumps is just minor stuff that the media, and Trump haters will try to blow up.
Or not...just watching him lie and make stuff up takes a yuge load off Hillary.

As for your so called RINO's, your definition fits a huge majority of the GOP. You took over their house, demand their support and respect, and then tell them to leave if they resist.

Sounds like thuggery to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections