Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 04:14 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
How do you square your hate-filled rant with your professed disdain for the "hate" coming from people who disagree with you? Just curious.
That wasn't hate behind my comments
It was frustration (for the politicians' actions) ... Maybe some hate too
But pity for voters who can't see and acknowledge they are just tools of those in power saying one thing and producing another...
And I know you won't agree with that POV which proves my point...
Democratic politicians take big business money but their social policies are certainly more compassionate and inclusive than the GOP's...and certainly we are better off being protected from
Contaminated food, from contaminated water, by having coal slag ponds that don't fall apart by flooding which will get worse due to climate change effects...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2016, 04:50 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post
Speak for yourself. Of course you wouldn't care. You admit you wouldn't know how to read them.

I can read a few lines of a return and tell what is going on.

We want to know who he is borrowing from, cause it isn't US banks after 6 bankruptcy's.

I actually have the exact same right off Trump has, a small fraction of his. We've owned successful businesses for 40+ years. We have never filed business or personal bankruptcy. I understand there are reasons to, such as medical. But Trump did it 6 times! Which is why he know has to go overseas to borrow money.

Don't measure what you don't know by what you assume others don't. That is a lack of critical thinking skills.
He has not filed six personal bankruptcies! When you file personal bankruptcy, you can't file again for ten years. How old is trump? 6 X 10 = 60. Did he start filing bankruptcy as a child?

What Trump does is buy failing businesses. Then, in order to try to save them, he files bankruptcy. If he's successful, jobs are saved, and he can turn a profit. There is no limit that I am aware of to the number of failing businesses you can buy and turn around with this method.

Old 10-11-2016, 05:00 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
He has not filed six personal bankruptcies! When you file personal bankruptcy, you can't file again for ten years. How old is trump? 6 X 10 = 60. Did he start filing bankruptcy as a child?

What Trump does is buy failing businesses. Then, in order to try to save them, he files bankruptcy. If he's successful, jobs are saved, and he can turn a profit. There is no limit that I am aware of to the number of failing businesses you can buy and turn around with this method.

Oh!!!!!! So Trump actually went bankrupt all those times for the good of other people ?? How stupid of me to think he did it to get out of his obligations !!!

I must have also been wrong about why all those poor, hardworking people had to sue him repeatedly to get paid. Now that you have enlightened me, I bet he did it to teach them how to downsize their businesses ( or close their doors) so that they can take some tax write off !

That Trump !! He sure is one Hell of a magnanimous individual , always looking out for others. I feel so much better about him now.

Don

Old 10-11-2016, 06:29 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,749,334 times
Who cares about rich peoples tax returns. The 2 candidates are both part of the 1%.

Old 10-11-2016, 06:32 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,309,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
yes he is, on a much worse level. He will destroy the middle class once and for all. Two decades of the GOP congress has done a pretty good job already.
How did the GOP "destroy" the middle class?

Old 11-08-2016, 11:35 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times
Love all the Trump supporters sticking by their man right or wrong. If Hillary didn't show her taxes you people would be livid. Trump is probably just a millionaire and living off his name. I'm sure he has finagled the taxes and never given to charity. Remember: He's a 1%er why would he do anything for you???

Old 11-08-2016, 11:37 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,941,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
Another flip flop, another bait and switch. Trump has been promising all along that he will release his tax returns. Now he says he won't do it. It's obvious he has a lot to hide. Trump's voters should demand that he release his tax records. He has been lying to you.

Alleged billionaire Donald Trump won’t release his tax returns before the election

Trump says he will be the first candidate since 1976 not to release tax returns - MarketWatch
This decision not to release his taxes may prove to be a nail in the coffin of the Trump candidacy.

Old 11-13-2016, 04:25 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
This decision not to release his taxes may prove to be a nail in the coffin of the Trump candidacy.
The campaign's over anyway. Are you sure it was the nail in the coffin?

Should have been.

Old 11-13-2016, 04:28 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Love all the Trump supporters .....
I love you too.

Old 11-13-2016, 04:34 PM

1,327 posts, read 722,963 times
Wait, who's president? Oh, that's right, President Trump! He pwned you lefties inside and out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections