Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 10:04 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,722,651 times

Advertisements

Obama's 1st speech basically tells families of the Orlando shooting:

It's too bad that this country doesn't listen to him with gun control this is what you get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 01:46 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,292,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Sorry you can't take it.. but there are way more supporters than you know.. I see so many Trump signs here in my town and on businesses. And even if there were none I would stick with Trump.. He is the last hope to stop the transformation that Obama started..
I don't care if everyone in the world hates Trump, I like him and know he will be hit hard.. I also stand for Jesus and he gets hammered daily and look what happened to him.. crucified and the crowds of people in his day had a chance to save him.. but instead they picked Barabbas the bandit to let go and they let Jesus be crucified.. People made a lousy choice.

And you should have heard the words that Jesus used to call his opposition.. snakes, vipers, satan worshipers , liars, thieves.. he was NOT politically correct and they hated him for it. Nothing new with Trump.
Whoa. You say some pretty hateful things, so this really shocks me.

People never fail to surprise me.

To stay on topic, I can't imagine that 2% of any minority group would support Trump.

Old 06-17-2016, 01:53 AM

30,394 posts, read 19,191,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Not a misprint. 2%

When asked which Republican is most supportive of LGBT rights, 73 percent said none

Can anybody actually be surprised about this?? Really? Seriously?

Clinton Beats Sanders in Survey of LGBT Voters; Trump Is Top Republican With 2% - Towleroad
Considering the Mexican gay man in San Jose was beating severely by anti Trump thugs, they might well be afraid to say they support Trump. He said coming out gay was so much easier than coming out for Trump. So they as others might be afraid to 'come out' for Trump.

Old 06-17-2016, 02:56 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,118,708 times
I'm gay. I will vote for Hillary. Every single gay person I know will vote for Hillary. Every single gay person I know tells me every single gay person they know will vote for Hillary.

Old 06-17-2016, 03:06 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Not a misprint. 2%

When asked which Republican is most supportive of LGBT rights, 73 percent said none

Can anybody actually be surprised about this?? Really? Seriously?

Clinton Beats Sanders in Survey of LGBT Voters; Trump Is Top Republican With 2% - Towleroad

Lol, and that's a problem?

Old 06-17-2016, 04:14 AM

30,394 posts, read 19,191,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I'm gay. I will vote for Hillary. Every single gay person I know will vote for Hillary. Every single gay person I know tells me every single gay person they know will vote for Hillary.
And yet, there are some conservative gays that continue to vote Republican. They're in the closet and afraid to 'come out' for Trump...with good reason.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:21 AM

3,875 posts, read 4,702,009 times
Default Poll shows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
This poll is from February. The gays have mostly switched over to Trump, especially after Orlando as Trump is the one who is going to protect them from RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.
"..mostly switched over..." because of this mass murder?
Where do you get such a mistaken viewpoint? From Donald's mouth?

Old 06-17-2016, 05:20 AM

1,683 posts, read 813,020 times
Trump is toast. This race is over before the conventions even take place.

Old 06-17-2016, 05:29 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
Article is dated February 15, 2016. That was then, this is now. The media is doing an excellent job of finally educating ALL of our citizens about the ideology, Islam.

Old 06-17-2016, 05:49 AM

15,866 posts, read 21,455,012 times
There are no more recent polls, but if you really think that LGBTQ Americans will vote for a hysterical bigot who DOES NOT support gay marriage today over someone who was late to the party but at least showed up, then you've lost your mind.

Happily, I don't know anyone, gay or straight, liberal or conservative, who is openly voting for Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections