Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 09:01 AM

1,683 posts, read 813,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Oh, Dear (Leader), that's not the correct usage of "strawman argument." Maybe that was the "words of the day", but let's use the phrase correctly. Tomorrow, maybe we can try "bigly" . . . . . Mr. Trump loves that "word".

Mick
But there are no polls left showing anything positive for drumpf.

It's all a consensus that HRC wins in a walk. Even fox news and other right wing pollsters are in agreement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 09:10 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
Trump literally lives with the Saud family in Trump tower
How many tens if not a hundred millions of dollars in donations has he accepted from them?

Someone buying a home and living in your building is nowhere near the same as accepting tens of millions of dollars in DONATIONS from them. The Saud family gets a residence for their money, AND it would be illegal for Trump to discriminate against them according to housing laws.

What are the DEATH penalty for LGBTs countries getting in return for the money they're giving to Hillary?

Old 06-17-2016, 09:16 AM

15,866 posts, read 21,455,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Are you a Hillary supporter?? If you are do you feel a little hypocritical about calling someone a liar? Seems she is the biggest liar of the bunch.
No.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Well for one I am for Trump and I do Not care about this LGBT issue. The Movement has sued their way to the top and they have forced their way into mainstream.

I care about jobs and real industry. Border Security, Industry back in this country, and bad trade deals like Nafta.
Having a Immigration system that makes sense and does not allow people to just show up and claim to be American.
A solid National Defense and Foreign Policy.

We have much bigger fish to fry than this small LGBT Issue when it has been resolved in many states. Debating what people do in their private lives is not a National Issue. Get over it!

People need to wake up to economic issues and once those are solved everything else seems to resolve itself.
Are you lost? This thread is about why LGBTQ Americans do not support Trump. You're talking about how little Trump supporters care about the real issues LGBTQ Americans face in this country on the heels of a massacre due to systematic hatred built into so many of our religious systems (don't forget that in addition to Islamic extremism, a non-Muslim was caught before he was able to perpetrate an attack at LA Pride) while supporting a candidate who openly disagrees with gay marriage and threatens to roll back rights so long as it gets him political clout. You're making our point for us.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:22 AM

4,668 posts, read 3,902,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
How many tens if not a hundred millions of dollars in donations has he accepted from them?

Someone buying a home and living in your building is nowhere near the same as accepting tens of millions of dollars in DONATIONS from them. The Saud family gets a residence for their money, AND it would be illegal for Trump to discriminate against them according to housing laws.

What are the DEATH penalty for LGBTs countries getting in return for the money they're giving to Hillary?
Oh Clinton is just as guilty as Trump is in this scenario imo. I just don't have to lie to myself about who is better. Clinton and Trump both do business with the Saud family. I'd guess Trump is closer to them personally.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Are you lost? This thread is about why LGBTQ Americans do not support Trump.
Yes, we get that. It's because LGBTS, their family, and friends would rather vote for Hillary, who's bought (donations) by the countries in which the penalty for being LGBT is DEATH. Go figure...

Old 06-17-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
Oh Clinton is just as guilty as Trump is in this scenario imo.
I don't see it, unless you have some kind of proof that those countries have DONATED tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars to Trump. Do you have any proof of that?

Old 06-17-2016, 09:31 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,176,725 times
Quote:
How do Clinton and Obama feel TODAY?

Differently than Trump. Donald Trump: Opposes Nationwide Marriage Equality | Human Rights Campaign

Now... how is that more GBLTQ friendly than Clinton?
I think a lot of us have "evolved" on this issue. I used to be against gay marriage because I thought civil unions would be the equivalent -- but it turned out, it was not. So, okay, I guess we'll have gay marriage. Everybody should have the same rights.

This is an issue that I have no problem understanding how people's opinions have changed over time.

What I can't square is how Trump is going to convince the Republican party that they are okay with gay marriage and the LGBT community when they are always trying to pass these "religious freedom" bills.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes, we get that. It's because LGBTS, their family, and friends would rather vote for Hillary, who's bought (donations) by the countries in which the penalty for being LGBT is DEATH. Go figure...
And Trump's business is built by Saudis. Donald Trump still does business in Saudi Arabia, despite blaming the country for 9/11 | Americas | News | The Independent

Neither are good. We have two losers running for president - but only one of those losers is an unapologetic, childish bigot.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:40 AM

Quote:
And Trump's business is built by Saudis.
That's exactly my point. The Saudis GOT something for the money paid to Trump.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections