Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 05:27 PM

25,571 posts, read 21,753,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Seriously? Lies that killed and wounded 30,000 American soldiers should be for gotten about are being compared to emails? Killing thousands in an invasion based on lies is "bad behavior"? You can`t be serious. "Morally broke argument" is what exactly?
You do realize that none of the Bushes are presently being considered for nomination that I know of. Also, with Hillary's email mishaps and all the money she has taken from foreign governments, seriously, get real.

It isn't that what you are saying isn't important but this is the "Elections" forum and it is not relevant to this election. Right now, we are trying to prevent a psycho from getting their hands on information that she can't handle properly and not caring because she always walks, members of a crime family live by a different code.

So, unless one of those Bushes can find a way to become POTUS, it is irrelevant to "Elections" and what is relevant is that one of the possible nominees is morally, mentally and physically unfit to be POTUS.

Hillary has times when they say that she is "confused", I don't think she even knows the truth from a lie anymore. I suspect alcohol abuse is probably the reason for a major portion of her problems but she has always been an arrogant piece of poo-poo that couldn't be trusted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2016, 05:37 PM

16,745 posts, read 8,104,142 times
Well keep them coming as they (GOP) lose support and dollars. The GOP House members seem to forget that important issues need to be taken care of for the people who vote for them, beating on the first women to win nomination for the presidency is a lost cause after the FBI director looked like he had to show them how wrong they were. Then they missed the whole point.

The GOP and Don the Nut are perfect together

Old 07-07-2016, 05:37 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,416,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
So 150 FBI agents spend one year going through every email word by word with a fine tooth comb and come up with THREE out of 30,000 or so that had a "(C)" in the text of the message. These emails were not headed with bold red "TOP SECRET". It was a "(C)". In three of them! Who can say she even read them, or looked at them in detail enough to notice the embedded "(C)". I know in all my years I often glanced at email. Busy people often have little time for more. Certainly not the time 150 agents had. Perjury, my ear. It's time for Republicans to put a sock in it and try to win the election on the merits. Trump is just the man to do that.
This goes way beyond if the info was classified or not. It's about lying. It's about being "extremely careless". You see no problems with this exchange?

Quote:
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails, either sent or received. Is that true?

Comey: That’s not true, there were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email, there is no classified material.” Was that true?

Comey: There was classified material emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work-related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No, we found work-related emails –thousands -- that were not returned.
And who cares if it was 1, 2, 3, or 100? It's her job/responsibility to know. Read the exchange above on that matter and I think anyone reading this would say is lie after lie.

How can you defend such a person?

To me the biggest matter here is the 2 tier justice system we have. It's not about R/D, conservative/liberal, trump/clinton. If you did the things she did/said and you were in a lower position, let alone under fbi criminal investigation on this matter and this info came up on you, I can almost guarantee you would have had your security clearance stripped, fined, lost your job, and most likely jailed and convicted on many different items. There are many examples of such cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
You do realize that none of the Bushes are presently being considered for nomination that I know of. Also, with Hillary's email mishaps and all the money she has taken from foreign governments, seriously, get real.

It isn't that what you are saying isn't important but this is the "Elections" forum and it is not relevant to this election. Right now, we are trying to prevent a psycho from getting their hands on information that she can't handle properly and not caring because she always walks, members of a crime family live by a different code.

So, unless one of those Bushes can find a way to become POTUS, it is irrelevant to "Elections" and what is relevant is that one of the possible nominees is morally, mentally and physically unfit to be POTUS.

Hillary has times when they say that she is "confused", I don't think she even knows the truth from a lie anymore. I suspect alcohol abuse is probably the reason for a major portion of her problems but she has always been an arrogant piece of poo-poo that couldn't be trusted.
I think this is the big takeaway. And the reasons for her actions don't matter. Her actions should be the only thing to judge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Well keep them coming as they (GOP) lose support and dollars. The GOP House members seem to forget that important issues need to be taken care of for the people who vote for them, beating on the first women to win nomination for the presidency is a lost cause after the FBI director looked like he had to show them how wrong they were. Then they missed the whole point.

The GOP and Don the Nut are perfect together
Team D has been running the show for almost 8 years now and have us at almost 20 trillion in deficit so if you want to complain about wasting money.

And another individual who likes our 2 tier justice system/missing the big picture, stuck in team D vs R fantasy land.

Newsflash....both teams stink in my view.

Last edited by stevek64; 07-07-2016 at 05:48 PM..

Old 07-07-2016, 05:44 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,274,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Most of her supporters won't care if she purjured herself. Lying is par for the course for the Democrat party.
No they won't care.

But I suspect there are just enough voters uncomfortable with Hillary that the GOP doesn't risk anything by roughing her up with a perjury charge. Especially when it's true.

Old 07-07-2016, 05:45 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,634,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Blah, blah, blah, blah. If not this the Conservatives would hold a 10th Benghazi "investigation" or another email "investigation" or something else, anything else, they could possibly waste more time on. When Hillary is the president there will be ongoing, never ending "investigations."

The Republican House apparently has nothing better to do with their time. I guess we should be glad that they're not actually doing anything important. At least their pretend "investigations" will give them something to focus on. It's not like anything ever comes of them. Better to keep the children busy and out of trouble.

No one is surprised by this, OP. It was just a matter of what they would settle on next.

In the meantime, the rest of the country will give a big, collective YAWN in response. Which is as much as it deserves.
Thousands of work related emails were deleted by Crooked Hillary's attorneys. They were not simply deleted, but we're professionally deleted to the point of being irretrievable.

The women is a pathological liar, but like I stated earlier, your love for her blinds you to the truth. But, you keep on yawning.

Old 07-07-2016, 05:56 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,264,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Most of her supporters won't care if she purjured herself. Lying is par for the course for the Democrat party.
Democrat logic :

Oh but we have to , oh but we have to do everything possible to fend off the Big Bad Wolf. We are really nice otherwise, but it is just we are forced to do these awful things. Blame the other party for what we have become.

Easy as that. Free pass for Democrats to throw any personal accountability out the window.

For an independent like myself, the Democrats have moved past been a buffer to the GOP and are now no different and maybe worse in many ways.

Old 07-07-2016, 06:18 PM

4,205 posts, read 3,124,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Seriously? Lies that killed and wounded 30,000 American soldiers should be for gotten about are being compared to emails? Killing thousands in an invasion based on lies is "bad behavior"? You can`t be serious. "Morally broke argument" is what exactly?

Perhaps you can start a separate thread dealing with this as it has nothing to do with Hillary and her propensity to parse the truth!

Old 07-07-2016, 06:21 PM

33,943 posts, read 22,373,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Surprised it took this long for the "bad behavior is now ok because the other person does it".

If the other person murders, rapes, steals, is careless, etc are you going to rationalize that next as ok....that's your defense? Bad behavior is ok because the other person does it/did it?

Give it a break magoo. That's a morally broke argument and amazing how many people come on here and play that nonsense game. What's sad is I bet many people are parents who believe in such a way and teach this broken argument to their kids.
There is nothing wrong with pointing out extreme hypocrisy and political partisanship as Magoo just did.

IF this were Trump ~ you would find a reason to excuse it - as would anyone else who hates 'the left' and in particular, Hillary Clinton. There would be no investigation. There would be no special prosecutor and there would be no hearings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
Perhaps you can start a separate thread dealing with this as it has nothing to do with Hillary and her propensity to parse the truth!
Perhaps you can answer the question as to why you all ONLY care when it's a political opponent.

Old 07-07-2016, 06:42 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,416,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
There is nothing wrong with pointing out extreme hypocrisy and political partisanship as Magoo just did.

IF this were Trump ~ you would find a reason to excuse it - as would anyone else who hates 'the left' and in particular, Hillary Clinton. There would be no investigation. There would be no special prosecutor and there would be no hearings.
There's no hypocrisy.....hil got away with it as I feel many other politicians get away with. But that doesn't make it right. And yes, I agree, I believe our entire system/politician/justice is beyond broke. And that's my point.....I make no excuses for bad behavior regardless is if it's from team R or D or the Martian party.

And as I've said many times, like or hate trump or sander's and there's lots I disagree with, I give them big time credit in bringing up how broke our system is on so many levels, finally making up many sleeping people in our herd. The stench is overpowering for those who get beyond their "my team is best!" nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Perhaps you can answer the question as to why you all ONLY care when it's a political opponent.
Read above. I trust no politician. I'm not affiliated with either party/registered here in AZ as no party affiliation. I think they both are doing a lousy job at governing the country and I base on what I see/read in sites like opensecrets, answer to money first and you and I, the people they are suppose to serve are not even on the list. And the fact how we have problem after problem year after year that goes unsolved yet these people keep lying/promising everyone the moon and the herd still takes the bait and falls for all the lies/false promises.

As for hillary, I feel this case/the "verdict" is a prime example of our 2 tier justice. It's not lib vs coserv....R vs D.....this vs that......it has become clear to me that you and I answer to a different set of rules than the few at the top and I think this hil matter puts an exclamation point on this point. And THAT'S the matter that each and every american should be greatly concerned about.

Old 07-07-2016, 06:49 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,105,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Goes way beyond that:

And who cares if it was 1, 2, 3, or 100? It's her job/responsibility to know. Read the exchange above on that matter and far more that I think anyone reading this would say is lie after lie.

I think you'll admit Bureaucat.....if you did the things she did/said and you were in a lower position, you would have had your security clearance stripped, fined, lost your job, and most likely jailed and convicted on many different items.
You realize that, if Clinton loses her government job, this little cottage industry of "Investigating the Clintons" will go away? And it makes up approximately 1% of the USA's GDP? There are hundreds, if not thousands, of people who will lose their jobs? Entire law firms will have to close shop?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections