Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2016, 12:05 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,563,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I Not do see AZ Flipping. I lived here for some time now and Clinton is despised deeply. The Latino community that are legally do not like their fellow Latinos cheating the Naturalization Process.

California may just turn read. California is all bout economic empowerment.

This election is about Security and Economics. Clinton not trusted and Clintons numbers reflect that. We speak about the black vote? what has she done as elected office to support black upper movement and he accepting money from Middle Eastern Countries that execute Gays and Lesbians.

Its entertaining that most of Liberal community thinks the election is over and Hilary is moving her stuff in the White House.

If a GOP Presidential Candidate had as much baggage as Ms. Clinton all of you would of demanded imprisonment with out a trial.

I also live in AZ and Clinton is going to pull big numbers here in 2016. Even in the affluent areas I see far more Sanders and Clinton bumper stickers than Trump.

BTW, California will NEVER turn RED.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:08 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,306,876 times
Quote:
Clinton has turned & burned the Coal producing States and the energy Industry. This will play big in the end.
I really don't think it will. The amount of coal workers is overstated as a portion of the electorate. The way some Trump supporters act is if they make up nearly the entire economy of the rust belt. Those rural areas are going to go Trump anyway. That's typically what happens in general elections.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:08 PM

22,216 posts, read 19,512,084 times
Quote:
I Not do see AZ Flipping. I lived here for some time now and Clinton is despised deeply. The Latino community that are legally do not like their fellow Latinos cheating the Naturalization Process.

This election is about Security and Economics. Clinton not trusted and Clintons numbers reflect that. We speak about the black vote? what has she done as elected office to support black upper movement and he accepting money from Middle Eastern Countries that execute Gays and Lesbians.

Its entertaining that most of Liberal community thinks the election is over and Hilary is moving her stuff in the White House.

If a GOP Presidential Candidate had as much baggage as Ms. Clinton all of you would of demanded imprisonment with out a trial.
LMAO. Even in delusional Trump land this takes the cake.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:13 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,306,876 times
Quote:

California already has a good economy. Why would they vote for Trump?

Old 07-10-2016, 03:38 PM

347 posts, read 468,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
It's not "rigged"; it means that the GOP needs to evolve beyond Bible thumping social conservatives, conspiracy theorists, and White resentment/White nationalist whiners who can't handle the diversity of 2016.
Or maybe it means that the indoctrinated majority in the blue states need to stop pandering to the "anyone but christians, the straight and the white ppl" crowd? If you hang out with crowds like that long enough you will start to believe their lies, including: "You didn't build that", "The unborn person doesn't have constitutional rights" or "When you're white you don't know what it's like to be living in a ghetto..........you don't know what it's like to be poor!"

Totally explains why we are seeing the types of violence in this country that we are seeing today. But why should liberal politicians have any fear when 242 electoral votes are automatic every election? Win Florida and you are there regardless of the remaining states!

Maybe "rigged" was the wrong term to use. I should've used the term "brainwashed" instead.

Old 07-10-2016, 05:28 PM

759 posts, read 639,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxStorm72 View Post
But why should liberal politicians have any fear when 242 electoral votes are automatic every election? Win Florida and you are there regardless of the remaining states!

Maybe "rigged" was the wrong term to use. I should've used the term "brainwashed" instead.
It won't be long and the Dems will have the electoral college locked up better than that...

By the time they move in more illegals, Syrians, and whoever the hell else will vote blue for them on a permanent basis the only election that will matter from here on out will be the Democratic primary.

Old 07-10-2016, 06:35 PM

416 posts, read 260,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeC View Post
It won't be long and the Dems will have the electoral college locked up better than that...

By the time they move in more illegals, Syrians, and whoever the hell else will vote blue for them on a permanent basis the only election that will matter from here on out will be the Democratic primary.
That might just turn out to be the best thing that ever happened for the Republicans. Then they won't find themselves endorsing candidates who couldn't win a pie eating contest...let alone the presidency.

Just saying eh?

Old 07-10-2016, 06:44 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,665,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I also live in AZ and Clinton is going to pull big numbers here in 2016. Even in the affluent areas I see far more Sanders and Clinton bumper stickers than Trump.

BTW, California will NEVER turn RED.
People are scared to put Trump stickers on their property. Those Democrat voters are violent and dangerous. We will turn out to vote though. And we will be remembering the third world country looking crowds following the Democrats when we do. I don't like the vision Clinton and Obama bring to America.

Old 07-10-2016, 07:58 PM

754 posts, read 487,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~hecatewhispercat~ View Post
california already has a good economy. Why would they vote for trump?
Illegal alienzzz!1!!1!1!!

Old 11-10-2016, 08:05 PM

34,109 posts, read 17,172,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
This is where Obama will come in handy for Hillary. He can get the black voters out in huge numbers. Black turnout was greater than white turnout in 2012.

Blacks outvoted whites in 2012, the first time on record – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Ken

They didn't come out falling back to pre BO inner city voting participation rate levels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections