Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2016, 06:34 AM

684 posts, read 515,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
She isn't running for office and those who are jealous of her are heard crying green with envy.

They are so use to the sugar teat of crooked Hillary soothing their unhinged emotions they can't accept a beautiful, confident, intelligent female. They make demands of others their own insane corrupt leader won't comply with. Crooked Hillary won't even release her speeches to wall St.
I totally agree with your entire post especially the part I highlighted.

I think part of the reason Hillary doesn't release her speeches is the fact if other large bankers or institutions read what she has said in her highly paid speeches they would probably think "hmmm thats what we'd be paying all the money for... to hear that kind of gibberish... No thanks we better re-think all of this"

The allure with Hillary and other famous individuals when it comes to the speech circuit is nothing more than their big name and their fame which gets them these events. Whats the old saying a fool and their money are soon parted..

Old 07-19-2016, 06:35 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
I don't care if Melania releases her transcripts. Who knows if her work was hers anyway?

Old 07-19-2016, 06:36 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
She lied about having a degree? Okay that's bad.

Old 07-19-2016, 06:37 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,794,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
She's only the potential First Lady so she can lie all she wants. I can think of much bigger fish to fry where the Trumps are concerned.
So either Trump knew she was lying and helped perpetuate that lie to the public or she was lying to Trump too.

Which of those two scenarios seems the most plausible?

Crooked Trump has just been cornered.

Old 07-19-2016, 06:38 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,143,192 times
This says a lot of the Trump campaign, or more accurately as it has been called, "scampaign."

Old 07-19-2016, 06:40 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,982,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
It's a speech - that was plagiarized. The incompetence of the Trump campaign has no limits.

If running his campaign or convention were a test on the Apprentice, the contestant would be fired for running it like Trump and his crew of run his...
Hilarious, the hypocrisy of the left. I guess a plagiarized speech was OK when electing Biden? What about plagiarizing a college paper?

I guess he was "incompetent" enough to get elected?

Old 07-19-2016, 06:41 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,395,326 times
Who cares if she has a degree or plagiarized a speech? She is just Trumps arm candy and a fine piece she is.

Old 07-19-2016, 06:41 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,507,035 times
She has a high degree of beauty and poise.

Old 07-19-2016, 06:42 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
The GOP LOVE calling Hillary a liar and yet here Trump is right here in the face of 100% irrefutable evidence of side by side video comparison that CLEARLY shows that there is playgiarism and he denies it.
So Melania's entire speech and Michelle's entire speech are identical?

Quote:
I seriously don't know how anyone can support this DOUCHEBAG that refuses to apoligise for anything even when he knows he's in the wrong and all he cares about is saying America is awesome and can do no wrong and that we have the biggest penis that CONSTANTLY needs to be shown to the world and swung around in their faces.
When has Hillary ever apologized?

I guess there's no need -- given that her supporters are voting for a vagina, and that's all they really care about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
It's a speech. The media cuts out several segments where the words are practically identical, a few segments in a much larger speech.
So this is the best they have.

Some banalities in one speech being "practically identical" with some banalities in another speech?

Big deal!

Quote:
So get caught up in a speech and let it sway you if you must. Me? These conventions are just marketing leading into the election season.
This was obviously planned before Melania even gave her speech.

A 20 minute First Lady speech was bound to have some of the same wording as a different 20 minute First Lady speech.

The dems must be desperate if they think anyone will care about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
It's a speech - that was plagiarized.
Wrong.

A few phrases were similar.

Maybe one or two were identical -- which is no doubt a coincidence and nothing more.

That is all that has been demonstrated.

Old 07-19-2016, 06:42 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
I actually picked Clinton to win. Hillary is viewed by we Christians who follow Jonathan Cahn as a judgment aka. Harbinger on America for falling away from God. It's a long story few here can grasp.I believe that the greater majority of Democrates are a dislink from everything political watch conventions, debates or care at all. They mindlessly will go to the polls and Clinton will ride her cloned body on a broom to the oval office just what a dying America deserves. Clinton to win by a landslide ....Oops!
Or maybe Trump turns out to be the harbinger Yes, I read Cahns book. According to his view 2015 should have been a disaster, but he was wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections