Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2016, 05:14 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Yeah, the poll thumpers seem to be getting nervous. Some just totally avoid this thread now...fair weather fans.
No one is getting nervous.

Anyone with an IQ higher than 40 knows that if the race is between Trump and Hillary, Hillary will win very easily.

You can post here until you turn green or purple and pretend that they are tied but they are not and your candidate is gonna lose... BIGLY.

Old 09-09-2016, 05:23 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post

Anyone with an IQ higher than 40 knows that if the race is between Trump and Hillary, Hillary will win very easily.

You can post here until you turn green or purple and pretend that they are tied but they are not and your candidate is gonna lose... BIGLY.
If you ain't nervous then an IQ of 40 is but a dream for you.

Old 09-09-2016, 05:47 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,452,471 times
So - alla youse T-Rumpers are going to GOTV on Election Day?

Helping neighbors and friends to the polls?

.............................<crickets>

Didn't think so.

Old 09-09-2016, 07:09 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
If you ain't nervous then an IQ of 40 is but a dream for you.
If we have to worry about losing to a candidate of the quality of Donald Trump, then what's the use of worrying? It would be the equivalent of losing to a stuffed chimp in a suit. He's the most unqualified person nominated by a major party in the totality of American political history. If you lose to the likes of him, then a win just wasn't in the cards.

Old 09-09-2016, 11:50 PM

1,188 posts, read 959,018 times
You Hillary believers don't know what you're talking about. Look at the major states that McCain and Romney lost solidly, then look at Trump's numbers in those states. Heck, Michael ****ing Moore has predicted that Trump will win the 4 big Rust Belt states. And if you think Hillary has a chance of winning Texas or Georgia, look at how they were saying the same thing last election.

Old 09-10-2016, 01:27 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Michael Moore? Right - the Democrats' version of Larry The Cable Guy.

Well, hell, then - Hillary may as well just call in sick on November 9th!

Old 09-10-2016, 02:31 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Of course averages matter but that's not what I had posted, so you should have not corrected me.
I hope that didn't anger you too much. It's just that almost no one posts the day-to-day results of that poll as good or bad news for either candidate.

Quote:
Anyone familiar with LA Times polls knows that their methodology is different. They poll the same pool of people to measure change of attitudes within the same group of people.
And that's why the average is most important in that poll. Once they cycle through 3-4 sets of people, it may indicate if any changes have taken place.

Old 09-10-2016, 04:10 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times
Quote:

I wish I had your confidence. In my opinion it's going to be a very tight race. I can see Trump capturing Florida and North Carolina.

Many of the Republicans harbor a seething rage and anger against Hillary, I think they might do anything to defeat her.

Old 09-10-2016, 04:56 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,418,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I wish I had your confidence. In my opinion it's going to be a very tight race. I can see Trump capturing Florida and North Carolina.

Many of the Republicans harbor a seething rage and anger against Hillary, I think they might do anything to defeat her.

Yeah I'm with you, this race is entirely too close. As a person who is absolutely terrified at the possibility that a man who believes we should have taken Iraq's oil, with total disregard for the consequences of such a barbaric tactic, could actually be our President I am very very nervous.

Old 09-10-2016, 07:24 AM

4,120 posts, read 6,610,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Michael Moore? Right - the Democrats' version of Larry The Cable Guy.

Well, hell, then - Hillary may as well just call in sick on November 9th!
Moore produced and directed the best documentary of all in Bowling for Columbine. I wouldn't even put him on the same level as Larry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections