Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2016, 08:39 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
I remember when they said Trey Gowdy was going to nail her to the wall. He failed to find anything and is now stating he will get out of politics.
The only reason we know anything about her emails is because of his committee. Imagine where she would be if there were no email issues. It has consumed her for a year.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:43 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,922,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
Hillary is winning right now. There is no way the polls are this wrong such that Trump wins with Hillary + 10 in the polls. I'm having trouble making sense of why the polls would shift 10-15% in Clinton's favor in the past ~ 2 weeks, but do believe that Hillary is up. If the polls are consistently within the 3% range come November, Trump can win but there's no way he will win if he's down 10% in polls.
If I was to put it down to one thing, then it would be Khan.

Trump should just have shut up. He can't, and as a result alienated a large part of what should be the GOP natural allies, military, ex-military, and those Republicans and voters leaning Republican who view themselves as patriots.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:44 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
if you think a liberal who is for gun control and for abortions in demand will win a state like South Carolina of all places then you have to question the source of that poll.

the only poll that counts is on election night.
I don't think she will win S.C, and no polls have so far shown she is ahead there (though the polling has been limited)

538's site has a forecasting model, based off the current trends, national margin's etc, they do give her a slight edge to win S.C if the election was held today. It was listed as the closest to 50/50 of any state in that model. In the other two models they have it did show Trump winning S.C

Now I don't think Clinton will win S.c, but if she is winning by 10 points nationally (which is what many polls are showing and the average is around 8), SC could become quite close.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:45 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
It's a campaign of disinformation.

Quote:
false information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors) in order to influence public opinion
:
That is EXACTLY what is going on.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:49 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,356,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
I don't think she will win S.C, and no polls have so far shown she is ahead there (though the polling has been limited)

538's site has a forecasting model, based off the current trends, national margin's etc, they do give her a slight edge to win S.C if the election was held today. It was listed as the closest to 50/50 of any state in that model. In the other two models they have it did show Trump winning S.C

Now I don't think Clinton will win S.c, but if she is winning by 10 points nationally (which is what many polls are showing and the average is around 8), SC could become quite close.
She won't need SC to win.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:51 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
It's a campaign of disinformation.
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
That is EXACTLY what is going on.
This is very true!

Old 08-08-2016, 08:52 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,952,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
They need to find a way to get Trump to step down, and they need to do it fast. He likes money, so maybe they can buy him out.
Right, because you really care and don't want Hillary to win.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:53 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,669 times
Wow! The whole eastern seaboard is Clinton country. Even Texas is in play! Can't wait! When does early voting start?

Old 08-08-2016, 08:55 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,952,353 times
Breaking news for liberal democrats.

The election is November 8, 2016. I post this because it seems liberals simply can't get anything right, including the date of the election.

And they wonder why everyone wonders about them.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:58 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The Fact is Ms. Clinton is corrupt and has been noted of lying. There is 30 years of Corruption and a establish behavior pattern . It s been document and is on the public record.

It amazes me that democrats have sunken so low they accept this outward Corruption. Know because of Clinton email scam a Spy from Iran was executed today.

Why? The Clinton assumption they are above all things.

No, no, you really don't get it, do you ? We, who are for Hillary, choose her for a couple of reasons:

1) She has at least some experience in how the country and the world internationally work. Trump has ZERO experience in either area............make that ZERO MINUS 10 ! Buying and selling buildings in no way qualifies you to run a country as complex as America in this very complex world.

2) Hillary could be a mass murderer, adulteress, liar, cheat, and have bad hair, and we would STILL prefer her to that POS Donald Trump ! She is not just the lesser of the two evils, she is head and shoulders above Trump in every category of dignity, honesty, intelligence, civility, and the ability to deal with world leaders. Yes, she is not perfect, but without a doubt a better option than Mr. Negativity of 2016.

Trump is so low on the ladder of decent human beings that I honestly would vote for Charles Manson before I would vote for Donald Trump.........and I do not mean that as a joke, I am serious as a heart attack.

Don
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections