Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How uncomfortable is Hillary about the face-to-face ?
Stage 5 Metaphysical Terror 15 13.89%
Stage 4 Crippling Insecurity 16 14.81%
Stage 3 Lingering Fear 12 11.11%
Stage 2 Managable Nervousness 12 11.11%
Stage 1 Total Confidence 53 49.07%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 11:01 PM

7,825 posts, read 4,570,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
A good leader, is measured by the support they get from those that consent to be governed.
Putin, has Obama beat hands down in that department.
Having the KGB at your disposal helps too...

Old 09-07-2016, 11:04 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
While Clinton was explaining all the controversy surrounding her, Trump actually got to talk about everything wrong with our defense(not weak offense like Hillary propose)

Old 09-07-2016, 11:05 PM

1,327 posts, read 723,530 times
Clinton was an unmitigated disaster even with her hidden earpiece and answers being whispered into her ear. Truly scary and pathetic.

I knew she did terrible when I saw that 80% of the responses in this thread were from people on my ignore list. Desperation is setting in for the dems.

Old 09-07-2016, 11:11 PM

23,640 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
So you think that's why she was articulate and showed knowledge, understanding and depth?

And it's because Trump wasn't wearing one that he revealed himself to be an utter jackass?
That is your response to my simple [yes/no/maybe/maybe not] question? Wow.

So you don't care if she was wearing one, m'kay.

Old 09-07-2016, 11:14 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
Clinton was an unmitigated disaster even with her hidden earpiece and answers being whispered into her ear. Truly scary and pathetic.

I knew she did terrible when I saw that 80% of the responses in this thread were from people on my ignore list. Desperation is setting in for the dems.

Or maybe we just saw it differently than you. No desperation here, just a renewal of our honest belief that Hillary is much more suited to running this country than Trump. Shocking to you, I know , but no one on our side is really panicked about this election, we are pretty confident cool heads will prevail on election day.

This tv program did Donald Trump no good whatsoever.

Don

Old 09-07-2016, 11:16 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times
Hillary would do the same thing as Obama has been doing for the last 8 years. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again when it doesn't work and people voting for it is doubling down on the insanity.

Old 09-07-2016, 11:39 PM

3,848 posts, read 1,791,151 times
Way too much time was given toward Hillary's emails, I wanted to hear tough questions. A couple things stood out.

1.) When Hillary was asked about what to do about ISIS she said no boots on the ground, only air strikes then when wrapping up her answer she included boots on the ground as one option, kinda confusing. So would we have men fighting on the ground or not?

2.) When talking with Trump they asked about a scenario of an illegal citizen coming to our country to serve in the military, he said basically it could be worked out. Why and how is that acceptable?

3.) It seemed like his statement of assaults on women in military, was because we put men and women together, what did we expect. that response wasn't compassionate, does he even care its happening?

Wasn't impressed with either candidate tonight, maybe the actual debates will be better.

Last edited by Wintergirl80; 09-08-2016 at 12:10 AM..

Old 09-07-2016, 11:40 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Having the KGB at your disposal helps too...

KGB, FBI, DOJ, CIA or not. By a big majority, the people of Russia approve of how Putin leads his nation.
Obama is lucky to get 1/2 of that on a good day.

Old 09-07-2016, 11:46 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,800,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
While Clinton was explaining all the controversy surrounding her, Trump actually got to talk about everything wrong with our defense(not weak offense like Hillary propose)
She would not shut her trap. She maybe had 1 or 2 questions from the audience. She even interrupted Lauer quite a few times. She was like Trump in the republican debates.

Trump did ok. He was quick on his feet. I'm glad he was able to answer more questions from the audience which was nice. Believe it or not he was even more respectful toward Lauer.

The question about how many veterans commit suicide a day. There has been a 22 push up challenge going on like Ice Bucket challenge. It was created to bring awareness that the average of veterans suicides per day is 22. https://www.22kill.com/team-22kill/ So I can see his point on that.

The sexual assault subject is being focused more on in the military world. Which is a good thing. The Army Times does publish their court martials once a month.

Someone prior said something about how they wish Johnson was questioned in this too. A few days ago he did an interview with the Military Times. It answered my biggest question of where he wants to cut the military.

Old 09-07-2016, 11:56 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,800,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
Way too much time was given toward Hillary's emails, I wanted to hear tough questions. A couple things stood out.

1.) When Hillary was asked about Isis she said no boots on the ground, only air strikes then when wrapping up her answer she included boots on the ground as one option, kinda confusing. So would we have men fighting on the ground or not?

2.) When talking with Trump the question about a non legal citizen coming to our country to serve in the military, he said basically it could be worked out. Why and how is that acceptable?

3.) It seemed like his statement of assaults on women in military, was because we put men and women together, what did we expect. that response wasn't compassionate, does he even care its happening?

Wasn't impressed with either candidate tonight, maybe the actual debates will be better.
I'm glad she was drilled on her email. Even the veteran who asked about it, I would have loved to watch his expressions while she "answered" his questions.

We have troops on the ground fighting right now in support with NATO. There are also members of the US military get sworn in as a US citizen while in the military. A friend of mine, her first husband did this. It's pretty cool.

I'm curious as to how the debates will be too. It will be interesting if he continues to keep his cool....for Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections