Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 03:06 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,990,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Sorry but those that live in glass houses...... You put your 2 cents in - you're fair game - at least the liberals think so because if someone supports Trump via article or video - they are eviscerated on this board.
Interesting. I think Trump should release his tax returns. Does that mean you think I should release mine?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2016, 03:11 PM

1,009 posts, read 709,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Is Mark Cuban running for president? No? Oh, then who cares? Private citizens are entitled to their privacy, people running for president are not. That's a sacrifice one has to make
No he is not but he made a statement in reference to it ,it seems the liberates pick and chose what they want to hear . Hillary is so crooked it's a joke , why this woman is running for President . I know she wants to be the first woman President blah blah .

Old 09-28-2016, 03:21 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nope.

The point is this.

Mark Cuban calls out Trump for what he said about taxes. But like most, he's not willing to take the same medicine himself.
Did you even read the article you cite?

Just WHERE does he "call out Trump"?

What I read is Cuban doesn't believe any candidate should be required to make public there taxe returns.

Just assuming Trump did something bad and you must rusn to his defense?

Old 09-28-2016, 03:23 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times

Old 09-28-2016, 03:24 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
who cares about Cuban. He already got lucky with his scammmy Broadcast.com
Hillary Clinton seems to.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Hillary Clinton seems to.

So does WaldoKitty

Old 09-28-2016, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Is Mark Cuban running for president? No? Oh, then who cares? Private citizens are entitled to their privacy, people running for president are not. That's a sacrifice one has to make
Not when they go on TV on behalf of one of the political candidates to shill for them.

First Cuban says that nobody should be asking Presidential Candidates for their tax returns.

Then when he moves to endorse Clinton campaign and go on TV for them he calls out Trump on his taxes.

Yet he's unwilling to share his own taxes.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Did you even read the article you cite?

Just WHERE does he "call out Trump"?

What I read is Cuban doesn't believe any candidate should be required to make public there taxe returns.

Just assuming Trump did something bad and you must rusn to his defense?
Cuban was on TV after the debate where he called out Trump on his taxes.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Cuban was on TV after the debate where he called out Trump on his taxes.

Then why didn't you put that in your whining OP?

Not everyone follows lyin' Donny as if he's some modern oracle and watches his every move as if he's actually doing something useful.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:45 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
Not when they go on TV on behalf of one of the political candidates to shill for them.

First Cuban says that nobody should be asking Presidential Candidates for their tax returns.

Then when he moves to endorse Clinton campaign and go on TV for them he calls out Trump on his taxes.

Yet he's unwilling to share his own taxes.
I ask you again, is Cuban running for president?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
So Clinton Foundation and their financial details be fully disclosed as well? Trump did offer his tax return if Hillary deleted emails are public.....those emails were not her private emails....public has a right to know
Uh, yeah. Did you expect me to say anything different? I want to know who both of them owe money to, who gives them and their foundations money, and everything on their tax returns. But I'm sure you thought I'd say something else?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections