Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 05:32 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I'll take Cuban standpoint and that is - running for office doesn't give you the right to see a damn thing...and insisting that one must be hiding something is DANGEROUS. Hillary is dangerous - and that's according to her surrogate that she sat in the front row.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I don't know, what does the bush girl getting drunk have to do with anything?

You have failed....
You know, I can explain it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND if for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2016, 05:33 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,943,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You know, I can explain it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND if for you.
Hillary is dangerous and that's per Mark Cuban.

Old 09-28-2016, 05:35 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
That is your opinion, not a fact.
It's also your opinion that a private citizen should release their tax returns to the public

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
He's kind of in that gray area between being a private citizen and being a celebrity.
Being a celebrity still doesn't mean you should have to publicly disclose your tax returns. Unless a celebrity is running for elected office, they don't need to do such a thing

Old 09-28-2016, 05:38 PM

45,432 posts, read 60,623,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
It's also your opinion that a private citizen should release their tax returns to the public

Being a celebrity still doesn't mean you should have to publicly disclose your tax returns. Unless a celebrity is running for elected office, they don't need to do such a thing
Maybe not, but being a celebrity opens you up to increased scrutiny and criticism.

Old 09-28-2016, 05:41 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,537,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
So Clinton Foundation and their financial details be fully disclosed as well?
They should be and they are.
As a 501(c)3, the Clinton Foundation's audited financial details are public record and easily searchable online.

Old 09-28-2016, 05:58 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,537,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Not a peep from Mark Cuban about 33,000 emails that they contained evidence of why she really set up her own unsecured private server – the “pay-for play” contributions by donors to the Clinton Foundation seeking favors and access?
Cuban has been asked about and addressed both topics repeatedly. You may not agree with what he says but you can't say he's not talking about them.
Mark Cuban Explains To CNN
Mark Cuban sounds off on the Clinton Foundation - Business Insider

(There are dozens of other articles and interviews, I just picked these two at random.)

Old 09-28-2016, 06:12 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
If Trump has nothing to hide, he show the voters.
I'm not voting for either of them. Looking at it logically, what possible upside would there be for Trump if he released his taxes? Doing so certainly didn't help Romney.

The people who are banging this drum the loudest certainly aren't undecideds. Many are people who wouldn't vote for Trump in a million years.

Does unbiased information exist that this is a make or break issue among undecideds?

Providing the tax returns isn't required by law. It is a 'modern custom'. If some people feel the 'morality card' should be played re this or that Hillary already played it in the debate, IMO, Hillary has enough such 'similar/related/however one wants to phrase it' issues with morality within herself that playing that card is laughable.

Old 09-28-2016, 06:15 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,539,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You didn't address OP or point made.
What point?

Old 09-28-2016, 06:20 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Oh. Was this the adult section?? Cuban taxes are irrelevant to anything trump does or not. trump's reasons for NOT, Is the question ---now I'll join the 3rd grade thread. Why.?Why? But why ? Are we there yet?

Old 09-28-2016, 06:21 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,943,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Oh. Was this the adult section?? Cuban taxes are irrelevant to anything trump does or not. His reasons for NOT, Is the question ---now I'll join the 3rd grade thread. Why.?Why? But why ? Are we there yet?
Hillary's surrogate Cuban can tell you why he shouldn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections