Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 09:04 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What I say and what I do, are 2 totally different acts. One cannot be confused with the other. Very seldom are my thoughts carried out, the same as you.
According to my wife, women are worse than men, and are nasty b*tches, when no men are around and they are talking shop.

It tells me he is not some political puppet, but just like all Men, uncensored.
Sorry but your WIFE doesn't know or speak for anyone but herself and her friends/ family.

Your post speaks very poorly of her. Sad.

What's even sadder is that somehow his crass statements are now turned around and the subject is how 'nasty' women are. Some need to take a long hard look at what such commentary promotes. They are as bad as the original filth that emanated from the king of crass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2016, 09:07 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly Pear View Post
RNC never supported Trump anyway. The RNC was only worried about their own jobs...because they know that the people are pissed off and we are looking at them hard. Come this November, there's plenty of people who will still get the boot...Paul Ryan will hopefully be the first one to have the door smack him in the backside on his way out.

Old 10-08-2016, 09:10 PM

16,092 posts, read 10,757,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
Proof that the Republican party is full of RINO's. Republican in name only.
If the GOP is ''full'' of RINOs, maybe you are the one that is out of touch. Your perception of what the party is or should be might be wrong if you are a holdout for Trump. He is the chief RINO.

Old 10-08-2016, 09:12 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,835,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
RNC never supported Trump anyway. The RNC was only worried about their own jobs...because they know that the people are pissed off and we are looking at them hard. Come this November, there's plenty of people who will still get the boot...Paul Ryan will hopefully be the first one to have the door smack him in the backside on his way out.
This is sorta like cheering for the titanic to sink. While standing on the deck of the titanic. After it hit the iceberg.

Old 10-08-2016, 09:14 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,446,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
Proof that the Republican party is full of RINO's. Republican in name only.
Ya know..you're right..only the RINO's are the alt/right. Give us back our party!

Go form your own party..and let sanity reign in ours.

Old 10-08-2016, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
This is sorta like cheering for the titanic to sink. While standing on the deck of the titanic. After it hit the iceberg.
No. Not even close.

Old 10-08-2016, 09:17 PM

8,391 posts, read 7,650,636 times
Vote third party.

Old 10-08-2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
No. Not even close.
Obviously YOU wouldn't think so. Lol

Old 10-08-2016, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Obviously YOU wouldn't think so. Lol
No. You continue to be wrong. You're no different than any idiot in the establishment or any Hillary supporter who is simply too dense and full of themselves to listen to what the people are saying. This is why Trump is so popular.

I don't give a rip if the Republican party fails. It needs to fail. Then we can get rid of the RINOs and go back to being a true Conservative party.

If only Dems would pull their heads out and figure out that their party needs it, too.

Old 10-08-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
No. You continue to be wrong. You're no different than any idiot in the establishment or any Hillary supporter who is simply too dense and full of themselves to listen to what the people are saying. This is why Trump is so popular.

I don't give a rip if the Republican party fails. It needs to fail. Then we can get rid of the RINOs and go back to being a true Conservative party.

If only Dems would pull their heads out and figure out that their party needs it, too.
Keep cheering for the collapse of your own party. You are right - you can restructure it however you want. Then, in 20-30 years they MIGHT be relevant again - if they recover at all. For the record, I'm protest voting for Johnson so spare me the bs anti Hillary deflection backchat. Also trump is not popular. That's kind of the problem. You only think he is because you sequester yourself in an echo chamber.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections