Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 08:36 AM

50,860 posts, read 24,371,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turthist View Post
"My guess it was agreed upon"!!! Spin Spin Spin, excuses it is to be expected by those who so blindly follow the liberal media!

Most objective people!?!? IF SHE WAS COMPLIMENTING HIS PARENTING SHE WOULD HAVE SAID SO, AS PER THE QUESTION ASKED!!!! YOU'RE SPINNING SO QUICKLY YOU MUST BE GETTING DIZZY!!! Question what do you respect about your opponent. Answer, I respect your parenting skills and your role as a father? Surely the seasoned polished politician could have said so many words if she wanted to complement Trump!! She did not he did!! Stop the spinning!!!
To be honest, we don't know how much actual parenting he did, as compared to his multiple wives and nannies.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:50 AM

207 posts, read 113,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
You would think I would know better than to listen to the Trump supporters in their desperate gasps for air before the carnage that is to come on November 8. I used to get upset, how can they be this angry, nasty and clueless? Now I just sit back and enjoy watching them make asses of themselves.
LOL classic liberal playbook! Can't argue with facts resort to name calling!

Old 10-12-2016, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
To be honest, we don't know how much actual parenting he did, as compared to his multiple wives and nannies.
Wow! Which is proving my point that she DID NOT compliment Trump!

Old 10-12-2016, 08:55 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,976,359 times
Quote:
Who made the attempt to shake hands!?!?! If Trump didn't extend his hand there would be no handshake as is evident at the start of the debate! Do I have to spell it out to you? Fact is she did not compliment him! Don't spin it! I REPEAT she did not compliment him! She compliment his children who were also raised by his EX-WIFE!! IT is not subjective it's a fact! She did not shake hands at the start of the debate, Trump should more class by extending his hand at the end of the debate. FACT! She did not compliment him, that is also a FACT. Please learn the difference between fact and opinion.
Why did she have to compliment him if she didn't feel he had other qualities?

Do you want her to lie?

I would have answered that question like this

"I don't believe in PC, Mr Trump has no redeemable qualities"

I bet you forgot your classless candidate wanned to sit those 4 women behind Bill Clinton and told Hillarythat she should be in jail and if he wins he will make sure he sends her there.

It's endearing though to see Trump supporters demanding PC

Old 10-12-2016, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
OP is unhinged. We get it: right wing neocon moonbats=GOOD, anything liberal=pure evil. The media conspiracy against your superhero Trump and blahblahblah...we all get it.

Partisan hacks like you are boring and pointless, as are leftist partisan hacks. You are all hypocrites, as well as imbeciles if you think your vote matters or that one party is better than the other. We all got sold down the river a long ways back, and high level politicians from BOTH parties are bought and OWNED by private interests--interests that have nothing to do with We The People...

All Washington does now is cater to global banking families, heads of global energy concerns, defense contractors, multinational CEOs, lobbyists, etc.

You people speak as if your vote matters, that you have a voice and a choice.

Wake up from your little Disney feel good fantasy and smell the BS.

You have no choice. You have owners. You're owned, ultimately, by the same figures who own D.C.

Trump, Clinton, elections...nothing but sideshow distraction. National level US politicians are interchangeable and irrelevant. We need to recognize this.

Instead political and social.discourse in our once great country has been reduced to the level of a bunch of clueless meatheads barking at each other over a junior high football game their kids are playing in.

And over the last few decades, we've been robbed...of freedom, privacy (we gave that up willingly) political power, the ability for most people to be financially secure, and so much more.

Yet we still look for our "team" (Rah Rah Rah!!!) be it the Democrats or Republicans to save us and make things better.

Things ain't gonna get better and the politicians sold us out decades ago. Your vote is an illusion. Our nation--The Great Experiment--is windind down. Entropy. Happens to all nations.

Really, we should be coming together over common ground, not bickering like ignorant children on a playground.

All this "conservatives are all stupid maniacs!" and "liberals are all evil tyrants"jazz is for clueless hypocritical idiots. But that's what the Powers That Be (i e. our owners) want...for us to be distracted and at each other's throats.

It's a pity so many fall for it. Wasting time, wasting energy, wasting oxygen.
I agree with much of your post. Although you don't offer any suggestions on how to come together! What else is one guy to do other than vote!?!? And yes politicians have sold us out decades ago, I'm well aware of this. The only thing I like about Trump is he says he'll get out of brutal trade agreements that has sold us out! Do I think he'll actually do this probably not! At least he's "against" it! Which explains why the media is crushing him! What do you suggest?

Old 10-12-2016, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Why did she have to compliment him if she didn't feel he had other qualities?

Do you want her to lie?

I would have answered that question like this

"I don't believe in PC, Mr Trump has no redeemable qualities"

I bet you forgot your classless candidate wanned to sit those 4 women behind Bill Clinton and told Hillarythat she should be in jail and if he wins he will make sure he sends her there.

It's endearing though to see Trump supporters demanding PC
LOL you guys are rich!! Thanks for the laughs! Do you want her to lie!?!?!? Classic!!! Because she has never lied! So when Clinton digs up Trumps past as in the first debate, that is OK, but when Trump goes after the serial rapist and Hillary aiding and abetting that's off limits! And again classic liberalism, taking things out of context. Trump said he'd appoint an AG to investigate Clinton for being "extremely reckless" After the investigation then throw the book and her for being above the law! When subpoena by the court one cannot eliminate evidence in the form of emails, unless of course your name is Clinton!

Old 10-12-2016, 09:52 AM

88,618 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
OP is unhinged. We get it: right wing neocon moonbats=GOOD, anything liberal=pure evil. The media conspiracy against your superhero Trump and blahblahblah...we all get it.

Partisan hacks like you are boring and pointless, as are leftist partisan hacks. You are all hypocrites, as well as imbeciles if you think your vote matters or that one party is better than the other. We all got sold down the river a long ways back, and high level politicians from BOTH parties are bought and OWNED by private interests--interests that have nothing to do with We The People...

All Washington does now is cater to global banking families, heads of global energy concerns, defense contractors, multinational CEOs, lobbyists, etc.

You people speak as if your vote matters, that you have a voice and a choice.

Wake up from your little Disney feel good fantasy and smell the BS.

You have no choice. You have owners. You're owned, ultimately, by the same figures who own D.C.

Trump, Clinton, elections...nothing but sideshow distraction. National level US politicians are interchangeable and irrelevant. We need to recognize this.

Instead political and social.discourse in our once great country has been reduced to the level of a bunch of clueless meatheads barking at each other over a junior high football game their kids are playing in.

And over the last few decades, we've been robbed...of freedom, privacy (we gave that up willingly) political power, the ability for most people to be financially secure, and so much more.

Yet we still look for our "team" (Rah Rah Rah!!!) be it the Democrats or Republicans to save us and make things better.

Things ain't gonna get better and the politicians sold us out decades ago. Your vote is an illusion. Our nation--The Great Experiment--is windind down. Entropy. Happens to all nations.

Really, we should be coming together over common ground, not bickering like ignorant children on a playground.

All this "conservatives are all stupid maniacs!" and "liberals are all evil tyrants"jazz is for clueless hypocritical idiots. But that's what the Powers That Be (i e. our owners) want...for us to be distracted and at each other's throats.

It's a pity so many fall for it. Wasting time, wasting energy, wasting oxygen.
A youngish guy, a lawyer, who used to work for me (I retired and he now has my job, actually) said to me two years ago, "Hillary will be our next President. That's already been decided." Looks as though he hit the nail on the head.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:28 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,292,171 times
Quote:

Stop that, let it heal.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:43 AM

88,618 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Stop that, let it heal.
Yeah, it's gonna leave a mark.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:45 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Trump showed more class, but it was all low.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections