Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 04:09 PM

9,727 posts, read 14,273,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Apparently that's "class" in Trumpworld.

Also "classy" to promise to jail your political opponent, a la third-world dictatorships.
So, you're not for Law and Order? You're o.k. with the rich, famous and politically connected breaking the laws of our country and getting away with it, scott free? Hard to believe.

Old 10-11-2016, 05:37 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Actually, the huge Trump sign being planted in our front yard, shows "deplorables" live here (as described by Hillary). We're proud that we have good sense and are not little sheep being led by Crooked Hillary.
I'm sorry you don't have a working mind of your own.
Clinton said "To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables".

That's 50%.

So, if you classify yourself as 'deplorable' then one has to assume you are either racist, sexist, xenophobic, or homophobic, since you don't consider yourself part of the other 50%.

I am not calling you that, you are self-identifying as one or all of the above.

Clinton didn't mention your name!

Whatever, you just be yourself, man.

Old 10-11-2016, 06:52 PM

1,169 posts, read 1,433,468 times
Trump was as confident, consistent, and as classy as he could possibly be considering the circumstances he was dealt with. The media bias leading into the debate and blatant moderator bias during the debate was unlike anything I have ever seen, top that with Hillary's sly remarks, constant attacks, inaccurate statements, and failure to even shake hands at teh beginning of the debate this was about as classless as you can get..

Old 10-11-2016, 07:28 PM

1,077 posts, read 1,397,873 times
Trump's constant sniffing during the first two debates had a lot of people wondering if he did a few lines. That along with his 5AM tweets and cokehead comes to mind.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:36 PM

88,617 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turthist View Post
LOL I'm at work, my boss came in so I had to paste the wiki quote asap, if you really must know. But next time I'll have you edit my work since it's such a concern for you. "She did seem to include", you still don't know what her response was! You're just quick to criticize Trump without knowing Clinton's position on the issue! Next time you go around criticizing anyone or anything, please use a comparison to the person's peer, or a similar subject matter. Anyone can criticize, that's why you have to draw comparisons and not just state anything of the top of your head! Better luck next time. And by the way, I caught you in a lie! An FBI informant is not an Imam as you have stated. Your credibility is zilch!! NEXT!
What is wrong with you?

Yes, Zazi's imam was an NYPD Intelligence division informant, not FBI--a mistake, not a lie. The point was that the imam was an informant regardless of who he reported to.

I do know what Clinton said. There was no reason to compare because that was not the point. It's very odd and puzzling that you seem to need to believe that I am trying to criticize Trump just to criticize Trump.

You appear to have had difficulty following the conversation overall, so we'll just leave it at that.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:02 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,535,610 times
Quote:
Trump hands down more classy than Clinton during the debate! When asked what each candidate respects about their opponent, Clinton would not mention anything about Trump!! Also at the end of the debate Clinton would not shake hands until Trump offered his hand! No one shook hands at the opening, Trump had to extend his hand to make sure this did not happen again! Much more class, no liberal media to spin it ! You all saw it with your own eyes, yet if the roles were reversed the Clinton news network aka CNN would be covering how classless Trump is for not mentioning anything respectable about Clinton and for not shaking hands!!
What color is the sky in your world?

Old 10-11-2016, 08:23 PM

207 posts, read 113,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
What is wrong with you?

Yes, Zazi's imam was an NYPD Intelligence division informant, not FBI--a mistake, not a lie. The point was that the imam was an informant regardless of who he reported to.

I do know what Clinton said. There was no reason to compare because that was not the point. It's very odd and puzzling that you seem to need to believe that I am trying to criticize Trump just to criticize Trump.

You appear to have had difficulty following the conversation overall, so we'll just leave it at that.
I'd give you the mistake, but then in the next sentence you refer to the informant as an Imam!?!? You're still trying to make your point that an Imam turned in a terrorist! That is not the case. He was deported for warning Zazi! It seems you're the one with difficulty understanding the conversation! And yes you are criticizing Trump's response, all I asked was what made Hillary's response so much better considering your criticism of Trump. You did not know her response. In the future when criticizing someone or something, provide an example of someone or something similar that did/is better. This will give your criticism some credence!

Last edited by Turthist; 10-11-2016 at 08:35 PM..

Old 10-11-2016, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
What color is the sky in your world?
The colour I see through my eyes not the liberal media's biased eyes!

Old 10-11-2016, 08:34 PM

88,617 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
I'd give you the mistake, but then in the next sentence you refer to the informant as an Imam!?!? You're still trying to make your point that an Imam turned in a terrorist! That is not the case. He is not an Imam but an agent of the law! It seems you're the one with difficulty understanding the conversation! And yes you are criticizing Trump's response, all I asked was what made Hillary's response so much better considering your criticism of Trump. You did not know her response. In the future when criticizing someone or something, provide an example of someone or something similar that did/is better. This will give your criticism some credence!
So if he's an informant he therefore could not have been an imam? Is that what you are trying to say? So go tell NYPD that the imam they used as an informant in the Zazi case really wasn't an imam because...I don't know. You will have to explain your thought process on that one, lol.

There was no need to compare Trump to Hillary. That was never my point that she said something better. As a matter of fact, if you had actually taken the time to read what I wrote, I said her response seemed canned and what one would expect a candidate to say. Nothing great.

The point is that Trump blew a chance for Muslim votes when given the chance to show he doesn't disdain them as is perceived by most people.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
So if he's an informant he therefore could not have been an imam? Is that what you are trying to say? So go tell NYPD that the imam they used as an informant in the Zazi case really wasn't an imam because...I don't know. You will have to explain your thought process on that one, lol.

There was no need to compare Trump to Hillary. That was never my point that she said something better. As a matter of fact, if you had actually taken the time to read what I wrote, I said her response seemed canned and what one would expect a candidate to say. Nothing great.

The point is that Trump blew a chance for Muslim votes when given the chance to show he doesn't disdain them as is perceived by most people.
Well like I said before when you criticize you should provide an example of someone in the same circumstances doing better, or else your opinion has no credence. I don't know how else to put it so that you'll understand. And just because, according to you and others that Trump blew a chance for Muslim votes, how does that make him classless?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections