Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 11:38 AM

207 posts, read 113,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Trump is a liar and bully. Why would that be "newsworthy"?

It would be "newsworthy" if Trump told the truth for once!

"Listen, the truth is that Obama has been great, and Hillary will be great, but I decided to run because I wanted a huge ego-trip, and never expected that trailer trash would all flock to a Manhattan billionaire as long as I trotted out racist pandering slurs against Mexicans and blacks and women. Who knew!"

If Trump actually said that, I would be very impressed. Otherwise, no.
Right! And Hillary doesn't lie!! What a joke!! And nearly the entire media does not bully Trump by calling him names and his supporters too!!! Give it a rest man. Obama has been great, yeah until the chickens come home to roost!! Added nearly more debt in 8 years than 231 years combined. Yeah he's been great!!

Old 10-11-2016, 11:39 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,364,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turthist View Post
Trump hands down more classy than Clinton during the debate! When asked what each candidate respects about their opponent, Clinton would not mention anything about Trump!! Also at the end of the debate Clinton would not shake hands until Trump offered his hand! No one shook hands at the opening, Trump had to extend his hand to make sure this did not happen again! Much more class, no liberal media to spin it ! You all saw it with your own eyes, yet if the roles were reversed the Clinton news network aka CNN would be covering how classless Trump is for not mentioning anything respectable about Clinton and for not shaking hands!!
This is the most hilarious assertion I've heard in awhile! LOL and LMAO!

Old 10-11-2016, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Apparently that's "class" in Trumpworld.

Also "classy" to promise to jail your political opponent, a la third-world dictatorships.
Ahhh liberal Hillaryworld take a quote out of context!! You missed the part of appointing an AG to investigate! Just like you guys always leave out illegal when referring to Mexicans! And the media just plays along!!

Old 10-11-2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
This is the most hilarious assertion I've heard in awhile! LOL and LMAO!
Funny for simple minds I get it! LMAO LMAO!! Don't have time to spell it out to you!

Old 10-11-2016, 11:43 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Provided said "clock" hasn't been spun, or tampered with, by an overzealous biased entity (media) And yes he did show more class during the debate!
Not really, his words/actions are recorded. When he himself says something classless (IMO) implying veterans with PTSD aren't as strong as others that has nothing to do with spin/tampering and everything to do with what a thoughtless individual he shows himself to be at times.

We're both entitled to our opinions of what he says/does but not our own facts of what he does/says.

Old 10-11-2016, 11:48 AM

88,618 posts, read 84,875,076 times
He was flat-out rude to the Muslim woman who asked what he would do about Islamaphobia. He never answered her. Instead, he demonstrated Islamaphobia. "We've got a problem. Muslims have to report one another." Could he not even bother to address the woman's question before he went off?

Old 10-11-2016, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Not really, his words/actions are recorded. When he himself says something classless (IMO) implying veterans with PTSD aren't as strong as others that has nothing to do with spin/tampering and everything to do with what a thoughtless individual he shows himself to be at times.
Of course they are! Anything to continue the 24/7 anti Trump campaign, yet Clinton's words and EMAILS are not recorded to the same degree as Trumps!

Old 10-11-2016, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
He was flat-out rude to the Muslim woman who asked what he would do about Islamaphobia. He never answered her. Instead, he demonstrated Islamaphobia. "We've got a problem. Muslims have to report one another." Could he not even bother to address the woman's question before he went off?
Your opinion! He did respond, much more specific and honest than Clinton's.

Old 10-11-2016, 12:00 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,339,311 times
Who cares? Anyone voting for either of these cretins, or thinks it matters which one wins, or thinks their vote even matters, is too stupid to be allowed at a ballot place.

Old 10-11-2016, 12:10 PM

88,618 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Your opinion! He did respond, much more specific and honest than Clinton's.
He responded, but he did not answer her question. That's not my opinion.

The question was "...How will you help people like me deal with the consequences of being labeled as a threat to the country after the election is over?"

He blew a great chance to demonstrate sensitivity to the situation of law-abiding Muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections