Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 08:53 PM

88,620 posts, read 84,875,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turthist View Post
Well like I said before when you criticize you should provide an example of someone in the same circumstances doing better, or else your opinion has no credence. I don't know how else to put it so that you'll understand. And just because, according to you and others that Trump blew a chance for Muslim votes, how does that make him classless?
Just because you have some idea inside your head of what gives a person's opinion credence, it doesn't make it a universal rule. I doubt most people think that if you have an opinion of one person's actions you must offer an opinion of another person's actions to make your opinion valid. Yes, I understand that's how YOU would like it to be. Please equally understand that not everyone sees it that way.

It makes him classless because he was dismissive of the woman who asked him the question. In my opinion.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:55 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,512,862 times
Not necessarily, he kept just randomly rambling on everytime he was asked a question and he threatened to put Clinton in jail, not really classy imo... Clinton also could have done a better job controlling herself

Old 10-11-2016, 08:59 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,028,983 times
Sorry but constant interrupting, name calling, whining how unfair the mods were does not show class. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand either and will not throw my vote away on either, but Hillary has better delivery. I'm sure it's due to her experience, though.

Old 10-11-2016, 09:04 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Talking Trump clearly showed more class than Clinton during the second debate!!

Yep!

LOTS of very low class!

Old 10-11-2016, 09:08 PM

88,620 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
Sorry but constant interrupting, name calling, whining how unfair the mods were does not show class. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand either and will not throw my vote away on either, but Hillary has better delivery. I'm sure it's due to her experience, though.
Yes, I think that's her biggest asset. She's been in the game a long time, knows how it's played. Unfortunately, that's also the bad thing about her.

Old 10-11-2016, 09:09 PM

207 posts, read 113,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Just because you have some idea inside your head of what gives a person's opinion credence, it doesn't make it a universal rule. I doubt most people think that if you have an opinion of one person's actions you must offer an opinion of another person's actions to make your opinion valid. Yes, I understand that's how YOU would like it to be. Please equally understand that not everyone sees it that way.

It makes him classless because he was dismissive of the woman who asked him the question. In my opinion.
I don't see how he was dismissive when he answered the question? Then according to you Clinton is classless because she was dismissive of the last man's question, when she did not answer what she respects about Trump! If she does not respect anything about Trump she should have said so! She was dismissive of the man who asked him the question therefore according to you it makes her classless!

Old 10-11-2016, 09:10 PM

207 posts, read 113,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Yep Clinton showed even more very low class!

Old 10-11-2016, 09:12 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,339,311 times
Both of these candidates are disgraces to the nation. It takes a special kind of abject idiot to support either one or think it even matters.

Old 10-11-2016, 09:50 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,464,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Not necessarily, he kept just randomly rambling on everytime he was asked a question and he threatened to put Clinton in jail, not really classy imo... Clinton also could have done a better job controlling herself
Very true. Trump was randomly rumbling. I do believe that "he doesn't lie". So much crap is coming out of his mouth, he doesn't really remember what he said a couple of years ago. From HIS perspective, confronting him with an old video someone shot 11 years ago, is absolutely pointless. But he didn't surprise nor disappoint me.
Hillary on the other hand, was disappointing. She can do much better than parroting her propaganda like a broken record. I was interested on her take on Obamacare, since she was involved with healthcare reform. Instead, she answered that her record shows she takes care of children for the last 30 years! Shame on her with such answers.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:40 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turthist View Post
Yep Clinton showed even more very low class!
Thanks for sharing.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections