Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 03:24 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,558,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
Well lets see. If I had been going on radio for years talking about how I get to walk into the backstage dressing room of beauty pagents without notice just to make sure everything was OK, and agreeing with the host when he called my daughter a fine piece of ass, and confessing to the host when queried that I wouldn't say I treat women well, and if I admitted to my coworkers that I can just grab women by their pu**ies. I would probably think it was going to be real difficult to disprove that I was a preditor. If I were the Donald on the other hand, I would just blame the woman and the media and the rigged system. And then tell you its all a giant conspiacy out to get me beacuse I'm the savior of the country. Believe me. i've seen it so many times. Many people have told me.

Old 10-13-2016, 03:25 PM

21,487 posts, read 10,603,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
You are defending a guy who talked about his penis in the primary debates.

Unfortunately, it's very credible.
Well, to be fair, Marco Rubio brought it up first.

Old 10-13-2016, 03:26 PM

22,004 posts, read 13,047,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
That's a really disgusting statement right there. Wow.
I'm a woman. No one touches me "without my permission" and, if someone tried, I'd simply stop them, unless I was 12 years old or sedated or tied to a tree. Sheesh! I thought women were so strong and powerful these days? Guess all that feminism was for nought.

Old 10-13-2016, 03:26 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,709,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
There was a poster several years ago who was able to lets say.. obtain evidence that several posters on these forums were paid protesters. Also, if you are attentive, many tend to be lazy (and many are either lazy or technologically inept) about their political posting, so you can often trace their user names to multiple accounts over the net and see that they are political posters.
So, people can't be interested enough in something to get user names on several forums? That would make them paid posters? How? No proof of payment, simply the existence of user names? So, using your 'logic'... anyone with the user name NxtGen on other platforms is really you? Interesting.

Of course, the deflection to 'paid trolls! paid trolls!' really doesn't do anything to advance the actual topic, which is that trump is being accused by multiple women of doing exactly what he said he did on the bus.

Old 10-13-2016, 03:29 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,680,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I'm a woman. No one touches me "without my permission" and, if someone tried, I'd simply stop them, unless I was 12 years old or sedated or tied to a tree. Sheesh! I thought women were so strong and powerful these days? Guess all that feminism was for nought.
I'm a woman, and you are blaming the woman for not stopping the man

Instead of the man for attacking in the first place

You can't see what's wrong with that?

3,393 posts, read 4,015,794 times
These accusations don't even have to be true. People believe they are true because he comes off as such a creep. Where there's smoke, there's fire (usually).

I wouldn't believe these accusations if they were against George W Bush or Obama, but Trump? Yeah, I believe it. For goodness sake, he BRAGGED about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
I'm a woman, and you are blaming the woman for not stopping the man

Instead of the man for attacking in the first place

You can't see what's wrong with that?
I don't believe anyone was "attacked." I think everyone is hysterical.

Old 10-13-2016, 03:30 PM

1,185 posts, read 806,211 times
Trump is your typical macho and full of himself BUT

If Hillary says how she is for women and calls trump out, why is it that no one points to her that she went after the women who had affairs with Bill viciously. When these women came out about having affairs with Bill or if he took advantage of them, they were ridiculed.

Seems like on this end, Hillary cannot say she is truly an advocate for women.

That said is there a way that both those bozos lose the election?? The thought of having one of these characters as president make me sick.

Old 10-13-2016, 03:36 PM

Man is the natural aggressor, and if it stops when the woman says "no," that's called the birds and the bees, not sexual assault. Do you really want a man who says, "Do I have your permission to kiss you?" I wouldn't.

At any rate, we're not voting for saint (or prude) in chief; we're voting for commander in chief. Back to the platform and issues, please.

Which is more likely to do you and your family actual harm: Trump's personal affairs and man talk or Hillary's foreign affairs and immigration policy?

That's the choice; choose.

Last edited by otterhere; 10-13-2016 at 03:46 PM..

Old 10-13-2016, 03:44 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,500,666 times
While the theme is current, why don't we go after Jim Morrison after the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections