Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 06:07 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,014,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
So far we know that the head of the FBI worked for the HRC Foundation. We know that that the chief investigator's wife was paid big bucks towards her unsuccessful campaign. We know that Bill Clinton met with Loretta lynch during the investigation. And the list will go on! As far as why she has not been indicted; when you control the system; you don't worry about the system!

If you get her for four years; you deserve it!
Not at all, chimney was employed by some corporations that donated money to the Clinton foundation, that proves nothing, there is over 50 large companies that have donated money so anybody who's ever worked for them is bought and paid by the Clinton? That is absurd, comey was appointed by Bush not Obama, he worked for Lockheed Martin and so have av lot of peopleb they are a huge defense contractor a lot is made of the 17 contacts awarded by Clinton state department, well 31 contracts awarded by SOS Rice, 26 by Gen Powell. That's why you don't hear b this story on the MSM the same reason they don't cover alien abductions.

Old 10-27-2016, 06:09 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,863,405 times
In a couple of weeks I doubt there will be many liberals whining about Trump.

Old 10-27-2016, 06:52 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,154,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Not at all, chimney was employed by some corporations that donated money to the Clinton foundation, that proves nothing, there is over 50 large companies that have donated money so anybody who's ever worked for them is bought and paid by the Clinton? That is absurd, comey was appointed by Bush not Obama, he worked for Lockheed Martin and so have av lot of peopleb they are a huge defense contractor a lot is made of the 17 contacts awarded by Clinton state department, well 31 contracts awarded by SOS Rice, 26 by Gen Powell. That's why you don't hear b this story on the MSM the same reason they don't cover alien abductions.
FBI Director Comey was board member of HSBC – Clinton Foundation & Drug Cartel ‘bank of choice’

Look What The Wife Of FBI

Bill Clinton and AG Loretta Lynch meet privately - CNNPolitics.com

What are you saying about alien abductions? Keep your blinders on!

Old 10-27-2016, 10:57 AM

18,025 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Anyone else sick of liberals whining about Trump?

Heck no. I've been sick of whiney liberals since the day I was born (older brothers).

Donald J. Trump being elected is the perfect candidate to provide at least four years of constant wailing and gnashing of teeth from them, the media, the bribers, the gimmie gimmies, the get-under-my-thumbers...

... Hollywood, the shamers, the radical and coffee shop atheists, bad actors like Alec Baldwin, the Chowds, the Dixie Chicks, the View, did I say shamers? ...

Old 10-27-2016, 01:02 PM

46,964 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
You'd think that after 4 years, they would get the facts somewhat right.

Ambassador Stevens -- a diplomat, NEVER a Marine (no military service)
Sean Smith -- Information Management Officer for US Foreign Service, NEVER a Marine (former Air Force)
Bud Doherty -- CIA Operative, NEVER a Marine (former Navy SEAL)
Tyrone Woods -- CIA Operative, NEVER a Marine (former Navy SEAL)

Stop making up facts.
You think those of Elorocks17's mold care the slightest bit about those four people as people? They're props. Bodies to be piled up to use as a lectern.

Old 11-10-2016, 06:02 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
In a couple of weeks I doubt there will be many liberals whining about Trump.
Sadly, you are incorrect. I see thread after thread of liberals whining nonstop about our next President.

Old 11-10-2016, 08:21 AM

2,205 posts, read 3,334,499 times
Yes I am sick of that. And I am sick of people saying that only the 1.)White 2.)Male 3.)Old 4.)Stupid 5.)Frustrated 6.)Racists 7.).... are voting for Trump, while the "normal" America would be against him.

What is America? Those few Silicon Valley Hipster, or Wallstreet millionaires? Harvard students? C'mon.

Yes there is an indication that rather older people voted for Trump. They have life experience. An old saying by some German politicans was "People who are not liberal with 18 have no heart. But people who are still liberal with 50 have no brain".

I also find people interesting who wants to leave the country to Canada, Europe or wherever. Have fun. I guess if Hillary won, all the Trump fans would still stayed in the US, even though their candidate lost the election. Because it is their home.

Old 06-04-2018, 04:29 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

Heck no. I've been sick of whiney liberals since the day I was born (older brothers).

Donald J. Trump being elected is the perfect candidate to provide at least four years of constant wailing and gnashing of teeth from them, the media, the bribers, the gimmie gimmies, the get-under-my-thumbers...

... Hollywood, the shamers, the radical and coffee shop atheists, bad actors like Alec Baldwin, the Chowds, the Dixie Chicks, the View, did I say shamers? ...
Wow--looks like your predictions all came true! Wow!

Old 06-04-2018, 07:10 PM

18,025 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Quote:

Make it eight years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Dakota View Post
Yes I am sick of that. And I am sick of people saying that only the 1.)White 2.)Male 3.)Old 4.)Stupid 5.)Frustrated 6.)Racists 7.).... are voting for Trump, while the "normal" America would be against him.

What is America? Those few Silicon Valley Hipster, or Wallstreet millionaires? Harvard students? C'mon.

Yes there is an indication that rather older people voted for Trump. They have life experience. An old saying by some German politicans was "People who are not liberal with 18 have no heart. But people who are still liberal with 50 have no brain".

I also find people interesting who wants to leave the country to Canada, Europe or wherever. Have fun. I guess if Hillary won, all the Trump fans would still stayed in the US, even though their candidate lost the election. Because it is their home.
Ah, bummer that one didn't turn out true.

Bunch of liars.

Old 06-04-2018, 07:21 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,373,638 times
Quote:

It took Trump to get them to (mostly) stop whining about Bush. We'll be hearing them whine about Trump for at least another 10 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections