Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2016, 05:00 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,975,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

Trump has shown how much he is willing to do to get elected. He holds like 5-6 massive rallies per week, he flew to Mexico when he and Hillary were invited. He personally flew to LA to help with relief efforts after massive flooding, he helped with relief for FL and recently NC. He is working overtime to show the American people that he cares about them.
Ever heard of productivity? Quality is better than quantity. All Trump does in those rallies is repeat himself over and over like a robot. His visit to Louisiana was nothing more than a publicity stunt and no one bought that crap.

Is he telling us the details of any of his plans? No. Healthcare? securing the border? economic? trade? No he is repeating the same "crooked Hilary" "the elections are rigged" "the biased media" "Bill Clinton is a rapist.

All Trump is doing is rambling, he sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

Old 10-17-2016, 05:38 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,195,632 times
The media trust is at all time low, they may win this battle but at the price of losing the public. The people should demand an open and honest media, not spin machine media acting as mouthpieces for one political party.

Old 10-17-2016, 05:42 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,553,659 times
Quote:
And they really have nothing of importance, using their False equivalence to claim Trumps locker room talk is equal to Hillary getting 4 Marines killed..

Please libs, if you are going to constantly get huffy over everything Trump does,post something that actually matters.. stop with the fluff.
How about those 60 people killed when Bush was President and 13 American embassies were attacked? Oh right. You don't care. It was meaningless. Hillary Clinton, however, is somehow the anti-Christ.

Good lord, the Republican party is just embarrassing.

Last edited by OrganicSmallHome; 10-17-2016 at 06:11 PM..

Old 10-17-2016, 06:30 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
How about those 60 people killed when Bush was President and 13 American embassies were attacked? Oh right. You don't care. It was meaningless. Hillary Clinton, however, is somehow the anti-Christ.

Good lord, the Republican party is just embarrassing.
To quote liberals: Bush isn't running for President. Hillary is

Old 10-17-2016, 07:07 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Actually, Bill's affairs are far more egregious than Trump's. Trump was just a simple citizen. Clinton had his affairs while in office, which put this country in far more potential danger than Trump's dalliances ever could.
Not condoning here but....in danger? That's a bit of hyperbole right there

Old 10-17-2016, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverikv View Post
Maybe Trump should have put some of that hard work into preparing for the debates so he didn't look like such an imbecile on national television.
I think that is what prepared looks like and as good as it gets in Trump world.

Old 10-18-2016, 12:06 AM

30,267 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Throughout the past year we've had a plethora of threads asking Trump supporters why we are supporting Trump. We've tried to explain our various reasons, and mine have always been because both the Dems and the GOP don't want him in, that I don't trust the Dems OR the GOP anymore, that I want the establishment out, that I'm sick of all of the lying and the lobbying and the paying off this person or that person and nothing ever, ever changing no matter how many times the idiots in the GOP claim to be "different". When everyone is against a person, you have to start digging to find out why that is. It's not always what they claim, sometimes it's because they are scared to death of that person.

Today I found a video where the creator said everything I've been trying to say in a much clearer, more concise and easy to understand manner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PsI02yKdjE

I know Hillary supporters will stick their heads back up their backsides, but if there's anyone out there who is actually genuinely interested, who is on the fence, still, at this point and wants to know why anyone would support Trump after all the mud slinging done by the media and Hillary...that is why. That's what I've been trying to say for almost a year.

I don't care if he has an ego, I don't care if he is unpolished or uncouth or obnoxious or blunt or tactless...I. don't. care. because that PALES in comparison to my reason for wanting to stop the rest of them. What the Hillary shills don't comprehend is that the majority of Trump supporters feel the same way, and are voting for him for the same reasons. All this smut garbage being flung around by Hillary and her pals in the media is never going to sway those of us who can see just how angry and out of control the little love circle of politicians, big business, and big media is.

You literally are either for this country, meaning the people, the citizens, the every day people just like you, or you are against it.

Old 10-18-2016, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Throughout the past year we've had a plethora of threads asking Trump supporters why we are supporting Trump. We've tried to explain our various reasons, and mine have always been because both the Dems and the GOP don't want him in, that I don't trust the Dems OR the GOP anymore, that I want the establishment out, that I'm sick of all of the lying and the lobbying and the paying off this person or that person and nothing ever, ever changing no matter how many times the idiots in the GOP claim to be "different". When everyone is against a person, you have to start digging to find out why that is. It's not always what they claim, sometimes it's because they are scared to death of that person.

Today I found a video where the creator said everything I've been trying to say in a much clearer, more concise and easy to understand manner:

I know Hillary supporters will stick their heads back up their backsides, but if there's anyone out there who is actually genuinely interested, who is on the fence, still, at this point and wants to know why anyone would support Trump after all the mud slinging done by the media and Hillary...that is why. That's what I've been trying to say for almost a year.

I don't care if he has an ego, I don't care if he is unpolished or uncouth or obnoxious or blunt or tactless...I. don't. care. because that PALES in comparison to my reason for wanting to stop the rest of them. What the Hillary shills don't comprehend is that the majority of Trump supporters feel the same way, and are voting for him for the same reasons. All this smut garbage being flung around by Hillary and her pals in the media is never going to sway those of us who can see just how angry and out of control the little love circle of politicians, big business, and big media is.

You literally are either for this country, meaning the people, the citizens, the every day people just like you, or you are against it.
Trump has done a lot of unpatriotic, self-serving, disingenuous and underhanded things. He has lied more than any other candidate in recent history and that is fact checkable. He has screwed a lot of common folks and has shown zero respect for people that actually really do deserve respect. His hypocrisy knows no bounds and he is a trust fund brat that does not relate to the problems and issues of the average Joe, but in your opinion Trump is not part of the establishment because he says so? Yeah...okay...whatever.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 10-18-2016 at 12:45 AM..

Old 10-18-2016, 02:44 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump has done a lot of unpatriotic, self-serving, disingenuous and underhanded things. He has lied more than any other candidate in recent history and that is fact checkable. He has screwed a lot of common folks and has shown zero respect for people that actually really do deserve respect. His hypocrisy knows no bounds and he is a trust fund brat that does not relate to the problems and issues of the average Joe, but in your opinion Trump is not part of the establishment because he says so? Yeah...okay...whatever.
Care to post some links to "a lot of unpatriotic things"? Who are these so called people that "Deserve respect"? What hypocrisy? Give some examples please..

Quote:
does not relate to the problems and issues of the average Joe,
And yet tens of thousands of "Average joes" attend his rallies on a daily basis. I wonder why? Oh thats right, because they are "Deplorable, and Irredeemable according to Hillary.

How sad that you expect some kind of saint.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Care to post some links to "a lot of unpatriotic things"? Who are these so called people that "Deserve respect"? What hypocrisy? Give some examples please..

And yet tens of thousands of "Average joes" attend his rallies on a daily basis. I wonder why? Oh thats right, because they are "Deplorable, and Irredeemable according to Hillary.

How sad that you expect some kind of saint.

Bilking hopeful American entrepreneurs out of their savings at a bogus university is not the actions of a patriot but rather a disgusting sociopath...and that is being kind to the bloviated self-centered draft dodger who finds it appropriate to disrespect Gold Star families and POWS for being POWS.

Did anyone ever say that these were smart or astute people? OMG...they have Trump's hypocrisy with his outsourcing and the hiring of undocumented workers pointed out to them ad nauseam and they still worship his fat authoritarian butt.

And here's the kicker...his fans and it appears you included, are not even getting that the snake oil salesman never really wanted to be POTUS anyway. Billions of dollars of free publicity from the MSM to kick off his next rip off. LOL

Screw being a saint, Trump does not even come close to being average. He's a reality show carnival barker that figured out how easy it was to garner billions in free publicity utilizing useful idiots. The same useful idiots that will salivate like Pavlov's dog for the red meat that he will continue to throw after he loses the election. The Birther king has realized how simple it is to capitalize on the ignorance of others.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 10-18-2016 at 07:10 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections