Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 06:47 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,946,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
When everyone is against a person, you have to start digging to find out why that is. It's not always what they claim, sometimes it's because they are scared to death of that person.
...said every cult follower in history, in defense of their messiah.

Old 10-19-2016, 01:58 PM

30,267 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump has done a lot of unpatriotic, self-serving, disingenuous and underhanded things. He has lied more than any other candidate in recent history and that is fact checkable. He has screwed a lot of common folks and has shown zero respect for people that actually really do deserve respect. His hypocrisy knows no bounds and he is a trust fund brat that does not relate to the problems and issues of the average Joe, but in your opinion Trump is not part of the establishment because he says so? Yeah...okay...whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
...said every cult follower in history, in defense of their messiah.
You obviously missed what I wrote after linking the video. Let's try it again:

Quote:
I know Hillary supporters will stick their heads back up their backsides...

...I don't care if he has an ego, I don't care if he is unpolished or uncouth or obnoxious or blunt or tactless...I. don't. care. because that PALES in comparison to my reason for wanting to stop the rest of them. What the Hillary shills don't comprehend is that the majority of Trump supporters feel the same way, and are voting for him for the same reasons. All this smut garbage being flung around by Hillary and her pals in the media is never going to sway those of us who can see just how angry and out of control the little love circle of politicians, big business, and big media is.

You literally are either for this country, meaning the people, the citizens, the every day people just like you, or you are against it.
Now ask me again if I give a damn what you think.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:40 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by so_sick83 View Post
Ask yourself a question: were you outraged by the same measure when GW was doing all of those things? When Dick Cheney net worth rose up to $40B thanks to Halliburton Iraqi contracts? becuase if you didnt, than you really do lose credibility now...why are you so selective? That's the issue - your hipocrisy. Yes GW is not running now, but the fact that you all stay silent and now call HRC a devil for proportionately lesser sins (whether it will be 4 killed in Benghazi compared to thousands in Iraq, or billions earned by GOP establishment compared to millions in speeches by HRC), calls into question whether you really care about those issues or it's just partisan politics
First off, I am not a Republican. Secondly, I am no fan af Bush, he was a week fool, so go ahead and trot out all the evil crap he and Cheny did. Ditto Obama being just as complicit. No surprise both of them are voting for Clinton. So dont you accuse me of hypocrisy when I never praised Bush for that. Grow up. this is 2016, not 2003.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:48 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,958,896 times
I am tired of the whole damn thing. I can hardly wait until it is over. Regardless of how it turns out, it will be a relief to get this BS out of here for awhile. We are going to suffer one way or the other... let it begin.

Old 10-19-2016, 04:22 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,154,352 times
Here is what gets me; where is the money? What I mean is that the media is going nuts trying to sink Trump. Somebody is getting money or power out of this concerted effort by all of the corporations that control the media. I know that some support Hillary directly with their contributions; but where is the payback? Some place there has to be a money trail. Perhaps smarter minds that mine can tell me how this whole thing works?

Old 10-27-2016, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Here is what gets me; where is the money? What I mean is that the media is going nuts trying to sink Trump. Somebody is getting money or power out of this concerted effort by all of the corporations that control the media. I know that some support Hillary directly with their contributions; but where is the payback? Some place there has to be a money trail. Perhaps smarter minds that mine can tell me how this whole thing works?
I wonder too..what does the media get out of it? why are they selling their supposed journalistic integrity to get a woman elected who forces them into a rope line during her rallies..

Old 10-27-2016, 12:13 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,472,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I wonder too..what does the media get out of it? why are they selling their supposed journalistic integrity to get a woman elected who forces them into a rope line during her rallies..
I think this might be what they want:

Clinton Campaign Email Outlines Effort "To Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry" » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Scary what it's all coming to. I think their campaign are achieving what the above url speaks of and that's truly scary. Otherwise, if it weren't true, why would so many clueless be voting for hil and actually be proud of it on these forums? They are indeed controlled/brainwashed in my view.

Journalistic integrity.....ha! That's largely gone the way of the dodo bird I think. Did you see this one?

http://truthfeed.com/wikileaks-expos...-record/30329/

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/wik...-emails-media/

Last edited by stevek64; 10-27-2016 at 12:22 AM..

Old 10-27-2016, 12:16 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,712,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post

maybe its a negative money trail, instead of thinking that some payments are involved, maybe its the payments that get 'fired' if Trump wins. Much less corrupt things will be going on if Trey Gowdy is atty general for example. lose lose for all the corrupt people.

Old 10-27-2016, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
I think this might be what they want:

Clinton Campaign Email Outlines Effort "To Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry" » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Scary what it's all coming to. I think their campaign are achieving what the above url speaks of and that's truly scary. Otherwise, if it weren't true, why would so many clueless be voting for hil and actually be proud of it on these forums? They are indeed controlled/brainwashed in my view.

Journalistic integrity.....ha! That's largely gone the way of the dodo bird I think. Did you see this one?

Wikileaks Exposes Hillary Wined and Dined Key Media Members Off-the-Record – TruthFeed

WikiLeaks' 10 Most Damning Clinton Emails that Prove Mainstream Media is Scripted & Controlled
Its sickening the way these sycophants put their own selfish desires over the public good.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:20 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,154,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
maybe its a negative money trail, instead of thinking that some payments are involved, maybe its the payments that get 'fired' if Trump wins. Much less corrupt things will be going on if Trey Gowdy is atty general for example. lose lose for all the corrupt people.
There is a money trail there someplace. Journalist will sensationalize to get their fair share of the ratings; but this is so much more. Like you state that is could simply be fear of being fired. I just have one of those feelings that there is a hidden cash flow. The six corporations, that own 90% of the news, have many holdings and some of those could be profiting from current policies?

If Trump gets in; I would love to see him work at breaking up these news monopolies - they are now helping America or giving us the 'truth'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections