Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 04:29 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,796,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
If Trump gets in; I would love to see him work at breaking up these news monopolies - they are now helping America or giving us the 'truth'.
What the hell would Trump know about the truth?

Most of what he says are out and out lies.

Fact Checkers Prove That 91% of the Things Donald Trump Says Are False

Donald Trump lies. All the time. - Vox

Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Lied But Fans Don't Care

Donald Trump’s Week of Misrepresentations, Exaggerations and Half-Truths - POLITICO Magazine

Old 10-27-2016, 04:33 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,698,087 times
Like my dad used to say: "I feel for ya but I can't quite reach ya".

Old 10-27-2016, 04:40 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,125,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
What the hell would Trump know about the truth?
Thanks to Trump we now know how corrupt the system is; Hillary did not tell us - only indirectly since she did not use the government provided secure servers. With Hillary's Pay to Play we know that the little guy doesn't count - you have to have big money to even be heard! It also doesn't have to be American money; any country's money will do - she will take you off a terrorist list or reciprocate with aid to your country (if you pay her enough)!

If you think Trump lies; I would rather have his lies!

Old 10-27-2016, 04:49 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,577,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Thanks to Trump we now know how corrupt the system is; Hillary did not tell us - only indirectly since she did not use the government provided secure servers. With Hillary's Pay to Play we know that the little guy doesn't count - you have to have big money to even be heard! It also doesn't have to be American money; any country's money will do - she will take you off a terrorist list or reciprocate with aid to your country (if you pay her enough)!

If you think Trump lies; I would rather have his lies!
You are provided with validated data that the Don lies and lies and you respond with the tar brush of speculation. If Hillary is so corrupt why hasn't she been convicted of anything ?? Despite hordes of Republicans (spending our money) investigating her (just like they did for her husband) still no laws broken.

Oh yeah, the system is rigged - sounds like more conspiracy theories to me = Why don't you come back when you have proof of anything illegal. We will be waiting. Your going to have 4 years to find something to justify your brainwashed hatred of her.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:58 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,831,265 times
Whenever I see these threads, it reminds me of this......................

Don

Old 10-27-2016, 05:05 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,125,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
You are provided with validated data that the Don lies and lies and you respond with the tar brush of speculation. If Hillary is so corrupt why hasn't she been convicted of anything ?? Despite hordes of Republicans (spending our money) investigating her (just like they did for her husband) still no laws broken.

Oh yeah, the system is rigged - sounds like more conspiracy theories to me = Why don't you come back when you have proof of anything illegal. We will be waiting. Your going to have 4 years to find something to justify your brainwashed hatred of her.
So far we know that the head of the FBI worked for the HRC Foundation. We know that that the chief investigator's wife was paid big bucks towards her unsuccessful campaign. We know that Bill Clinton met with Loretta lynch during the investigation. And the list will go on! As far as why she has not been indicted; when you control the system; you don't worry about the system!

If you get her for four years; you deserve it!

Old 10-27-2016, 05:08 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,443,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
You know what?....8 years ago when Obama was elected I was not happy.....I figure what goes around comes around. Now it will be the Libs turn to feel how I did for 8 years. Its a good thing....Let 'em whine!!
Boy, are you going to be disappointed

Old 10-27-2016, 05:14 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,112,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And they really have nothing of importance, using their False equivalence to claim Trumps locker room talk is equal to Hillary getting 4 Marines killed..

Please libs, if you are going to constantly get huffy over everything Trump does,post something that actually matters.. stop with the fluff.
You'd think that after 4 years, they would get the facts somewhat right.

Ambassador Stevens -- a diplomat, NEVER a Marine (no military service)
Sean Smith -- Information Management Officer for US Foreign Service, NEVER a Marine (former Air Force)
Bud Doherty -- CIA Operative, NEVER a Marine (former Navy SEAL)
Tyrone Woods -- CIA Operative, NEVER a Marine (former Navy SEAL)

Stop making up facts.

Locker room talk? On tape, he describes a non-consensual sex attack, and 13 women came forward accusing Trump of the exact thing. Where is the corroboration for the claims? Trump corroborated on the tape, describing what he does to women. Are accusations by women always true? I don't know, but Trump followers say Bill is apparently guilty of every single one against him without trial.

Trump followers dismiss everything he does like Scientologist dismiss what L. Ron Hubbard might have done, and like the Heaven's Gate members dismissed what Marshall Applewhite did (well, until their mass suicide).

Mick

Old 10-27-2016, 05:20 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,796,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
You know what?....8 years ago when Obama was elected I was not happy.....I figure what goes around comes around. Now it will be the Libs turn to feel how I did for 8 years. Its a good thing....Let 'em whine!!
Good grief. This is not some game of Gotcha, You Sucker. This is the future of our nation. This is whether Russia will be meddling in our internal affairs. This is whether our kids will be sent off to war. This is whether we'll get involved in trade wars with China, whether our bridges will get fixed, whether our national debt will sky rocket with even more tax breaks for the wealthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Boy, are you going to be disappointed
Looks that way.

And if Trump makes off with the Breitbart/KKK/Tea Party wing of the the GOP, there may be decades of disappointment.

Old 10-27-2016, 05:49 AM

25,943 posts, read 22,094,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And they really have nothing of importance, using their False equivalence to claim Trumps locker room talk is equal to Hillary getting 4 Marines killed..

Please libs, if you are going to constantly get huffy over everything Trump does,post something that actually matters.. stop with the fluff.
They have nothing else to work with. Their delusions get stronger every time Hillary takes a "hit" from her corrupt past and present with projections for the future.

As you know, Hillary doesn't consider getting 4 Marines killed, "what does it matter"? They were nothing to her just like most Americans.

I just keep telling myself that those that post for her have to be on her payroll and desperately need the cash (as we know good paying jobs were shipped out of the US leaving people to grapple for whatever they can find) because I don't want to accept that so many of our citizens can support the criminal and immoral acts of Hillary Clinton.

Her campaign has enough money to buy support, but will that compute to votes, well, unless they find a way to buy those too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.