Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2018, 09:09 AM

2,805 posts, read 3,255,704 times

Advertisements

Those that continually whine do not realize just how bad they make themselves look to others who see it all unfolding, IMO most are verging on being mentally unfit themselves and helping Trump to win another term with their actions.

Trump is the president, like it or not, those of us who did not like what Obama was doing to our country, did not cry and moan even 1/20th of what the Trump haters are doing, get a life, wait for the next election, act like adults or face another 4 years of Trump after this term is over and maybe even conservative presidents for the rest of your lifetime.

Old 06-07-2018, 09:22 AM

28,901 posts, read 30,284,252 times
I watched the eagles football coach stand up in front of representatives from the media.

He said in no uncertain terms he was not going to discuss anything about the White House canceling, the dinner. But they didn't listen to him, they didn't care what he said, or how he kept ignoring their questions about it....there is no respect at all any longer....

When I see the hateful comments human beings leave for one another, the hate that is projected in their comments...the anger, the blatant disrespect for the feelings, thoughts and beliefs of others...

and yet, we're supposed to accept with open arms, all these illegals, coming to this country and embrace them, keep them and use our hard earned money to house and feed them????? No thank you....sorry, but you open the flood gates to your home like that, your going to eventually run out of money, not to mention, leave in undesirables.

People no longer care how their actions effect one another, they want what they want and that is all that matters, it's not about taking a step back and viewing long term results, there is no problem solving, just invent another law, doesn't matter how others are inconvenienced, what matters is, "I find that offensive"

Wow....all you can do is shake your head...it's very sad...

They had Obama for 8 years, and that still wasn't enough....they actually buy the hate and division that the media is selling b/c there is no other form of information for them....

it's sad, that they cannot see the long term effects of how they've been raising their kids.....and how badly their own children bully others....which is the reason for all these mass shootings by kids in school...

Hate begats hate...

I'm so thankful our parents taught us to work for what we want...to not take handouts from anyone...
I'm so thankful for spankings, for the way our parents raised us...I'm also thankful for the time we lived in....for them teaching us respect for laws, rules, teachers, and so glad that they backed the teachers.

I've talked with several people who have quit coaching b/c of the parents, and they say, "when you view how parents act, is it no wonder?"

I'm sick of the whining, sick of "no child left behind" sick of weakness in our children, distrust, and disrespect for laws...rules and others. Sick of the blatant corruption in Washington, and our communities.

the gossip that people feed on is ridiculous, the attitudes are out of hand, and this giving out freebes, goes against my grain....kids need to work, to assume some kind of responsibility....kids need to have chores, and have disappointments in their lives...they need to learn how to fail, for from failure comes lessons learned.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 06-07-2018 at 10:19 AM..

Old 06-07-2018, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I watched the eagles football coach stand up in front of representatives from the media.

He said in no uncertain terms he was not going to discuss anything about the White House canceling, the dinner. But they didn't listen to him, they didn't care what he said, or how he kept ignoring their questions about it....there is no respect at all any longer....

When I see the hateful comments human beings leave for one another, the hate that is projected in their comments...the anger, the blatant disrespect for the feelings, thoughts and beliefs of others...

People no longer care how their actions effect one another, they want what they want and that is all that matters, it's not about taking a step back and viewing long term results, there is no problem solving, just invent another law, doesn't matter how others are inconvenienced, what matters is, "I find that offensive"

They had Obama for 8 years, and that still wasn't enough....they actually buy the hate and division that the media is selling b/c there is no other form of information for them....

it's sad, that they cannot see the long term effects of how they've been raising their kids.....and how badly their own children bully others....which is the reason for all these mass shootings by kids in school...

Hate begats hate...

I'm so thankful our parents taught us to work for what we want...to not take handouts from anyone...
I'm so thankful for spankings, for the way our parents raised us...I'm also thankful for the time we lived in....for them teaching us respect for laws, rules, teachers, and so glad that they backed the teachers.

I've talked with several people who have quit coaching b/c of the parents, and they say, "when you view how parents act, is it no wonder?"

I'm sick of the whining, sick of "no child left behind" sick of weakness in our children, distrust, and disrespect for laws...rules and others.
exactly! great post!

Old 06-07-2018, 01:46 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,666,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

and yet, we're supposed to accept with open arms, all these illegals, coming to this country and embrace them, keep them and use our hard earned money to house and feed them????? No thank you....sorry, but you open the flood gates to your home like that, your going to eventually run out of money, not to mention, leave in undesirables.

Hate begats hate...

I'm sick of the whining, sick of "no child left behind" sick of weakness in our children, distrust, and disrespect for laws...rules and others. Sick of the blatant corruption in Washington, and our communities.

the gossip that people feed on is ridiculous, the attitudes are out of hand, and this giving out freebes, goes against my grain....kids need to work, to assume some kind of responsibility....kids need to have chores, and have disappointments in their lives...they need to learn how to fail, for from failure comes lessons learned.
Kind of interesting that that paragraph pretty much sums up the current administration in a nutshell.

Old 06-07-2018, 01:52 PM

41,967 posts, read 75,229,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
Trump is the president, like it or not, those of us who did not like what Obama was doing to our country, did not cry and moan even 1/20th of what the Trump haters are doing, get a life, wait for the next election, act like adults or face another 4 years of Trump after this term is over and maybe even conservative presidents for the rest of your lifetime.
You have a colossally short memory.

Old 06-07-2018, 02:09 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,588,145 times
I don't recall Conservatives in government paying foreign operatives and plotting a coup d'etat to oust Obama. Different times today, though. Scary with all the info coming out.

Old 06-07-2018, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
You have a colossally short memory.
No I don't, I am guessing you must. Conservatives NEVER acted like Trump haters are, the Trump haters are irrational and acting totally insane. Either way, keep it up, it will guarantee conservative presidents from here on out.

Old 06-07-2018, 03:27 PM

2,691 posts, read 1,668,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Boy, are you going to be disappointed
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Looks that way.

And if Trump makes off with the Breitbart/KKK/Tea Party wing of the the GOP, there may be decades of disappointment.

Gosh you guys must be elated now, since we are so disappointed.

Old 06-07-2018, 03:40 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Those that continually whine do not realize just how bad they make themselves look to others who see it all unfolding, IMO most are verging on being mentally unfit themselves and helping Trump to win another term with their actions.

Right--they need to pick their battles and not be colossally outraged every time Trump raises his eyebrow at someone. After awhile, we just roll our eyes and say "Uggg what is it THIS time?"

Old 06-07-2018, 03:43 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,231,047 times
Quote:
No I don't, I am guessing you must. Conservatives NEVER acted like Trump haters are, the Trump haters are irrational and acting totally insane. Either way, keep it up, it will guarantee conservative presidents from here on out.
ORLY?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections