Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2016, 09:23 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,769,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Trump is an admitted sexual predator, how can anyone with a sister, mother or daughter vote for him.
I never heard the Democrats complained about Bill Clinton. They both sexual predators, and I'm getting tired of the comment Bill Clinton is not running for president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2016, 09:23 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Exit poll data from 23 states' early voting about a man who's never run in a completed election would be meaningful because?

As Mr. Twain so wisely said: There's three kinds of lies. There's lies, damn lies, and statistics.
Follow the discussion, I know its tough..

Old 10-19-2016, 09:27 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Other National Enquirer "articles."

Bigfoot kept a lumberjack as a love slave.

Aliens are living in my toilet.

I'll stop.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:32 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,848,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I never heard the Democrats complained about Bill Clinton. They both sexual predators, and I'm getting tired of the comment Bill Clinton is not running for president.
I know a lot of Democrats who have complained about Bill Clinton. I also know a Republican women who met Bill Clinton about 10 years ago and she talked about his charisma and how impressed she was with him. I don't get it, but then I'm not a women.

For the record Bill Clinton would not now be my first choice for any office and I voted for him twice for President. If the choice was between Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, I would be forced to vote for Bill Clinton again.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:35 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverikv View Post
bill clinton is not running for president
Neither was Sara Palins or George Bushs children..

Old 10-19-2016, 09:35 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,769,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
I know a lot of Democrats who have complained about Bill Clinton. I also know a Republican women who met Bill Clinton about 10 years ago and she talked about his charisma and how impressed she was with him. I don't get it, but then I'm not a women.

For the record Bill Clinton would not now be my first choice for any office and I voted for him twice for President. If the choice was between Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, I would be forced to vote for Bill Clinton again.
I'm not talking about Democrats here and there. The party didn't vote to impeach him even with the evidence. I didn't vote for him and I'm proud of it. Neither did I vote for Obama. Still proud of my votes.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:38 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,848,211 times
Quote:
I'm not talking about Democrats here and there. The party didn't vote to impeach him even with the evidence. I didn't vote for him and I'm proud of it. Neither did I vote for Obama. Still proud of my votes.
Removing someone from office and putting them there in the first place is a different issue.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:39 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,583,005 times
Quote:
Are you proud about voting for George Bush twice ?

Old 10-19-2016, 09:41 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
There were plenty of Democrats complaining about Bill Clinton's behavior.

Whether Bill Clinton was a sexual predator is still unclear. The woman who claimed she was raped has changed her story so often that Starr didn't use her as a witness as she was determined to be an unreliable historian. The fact that she continued to volunteer for Bill Clinton's campaign and only later started going on about rape is perhaps a clue that their sexual encounter, if it happened at all, might have been consensual.

Whether you are tired of hearing about it or not, Bill Clinton is not running for president.

If spouses are fair game, let's see Melania Trump's visa documents proving that she was legally allowed to work in the U.S. starting in 1995. Was the information on her citizenship application accurate?

My neighbor wants to know if she is a "honey trap" spy who has Trump by the short hairs.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:43 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,227,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Charger View Post
This is a very simple question that baffles me. She has so much blood and scandal on her hands, yet is still eligible for the highest office in the land? And people WANT her???
How can Donald Trump say crazy **** every other day and still be in the election?

This election is an absurdity and hopefully will serve as a moment of clarity for the American people to get their **** together so at the very least, another election like this won't happen in my life time. I think it's naive to say it will never happen again; but let's avoid it for at least the next 60 years if we could.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections