Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2016, 09:00 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,902,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Dropping a glass on the floor is a mistake. Setting up a private server, at considerable expense and manpower is a deliberate act by a woman who thinks she's above the law. And her minions apparently agree with her.
Setting up a private server is a deliberate act by a woman who spoke with previous secretaries of state as well as other executive department heads and who thought it was right and proper, as well as convenient to do so. Her "minions" should have advised her otherwise. It was a bad decision on her part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2016, 09:00 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,123,736 times
Do you see why Trump does so horribly with college educated whites? They don't want to be associated with the bad 50% of his followers.

Mick

Old 10-19-2016, 09:02 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,437,898 times
The National Enquirer , official text book of Trump U, graduate students move on to the Weekly World News.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:03 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,849,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yeah, that's beyond dispute at this point.

The IT contractors who managed Hillary's private email server have already been exposed as contracting with a backup service that backed up all of Hillary's emails both from and to her to a public cloud.

Yes, I said public cloud.

That means everyone already has them all... Anonymous, wikileaks, every foreign government that spies on the U.S. etc...
No it doesn't. I'm not defending the handling of the email data, but the use of a public cloud does not automatically mean that everyone already has them all.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:03 AM

89,061 posts, read 44,888,566 times
The IT contractors who managed Hillary's private email server have already been exposed as contracting with a backup service that backed up all of Hillary's emails both from and to her to a public cloud.

Yes, I said public cloud.

That means everyone already has them all... Anonymous, wikileaks, every foreign government that spies on the U.S. etc...

Old 10-19-2016, 09:04 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,151,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
The strong smell of desperation.
Yeah, the National Enquirer must be in bed with the RNC..

Old 10-19-2016, 09:04 AM

89,061 posts, read 44,888,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
No it doesn't. I'm not defending the handling of the email data, but the use of a public cloud does not automatically mean that everyone already has them all.
Automatically? No. Those deliberately looking to access that info? Yes. Hence... Anonymous, wikileaks, foreign governments, etc...

Why place any of it on a PUBLIC cloud?

Old 10-19-2016, 09:05 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,151,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Do you see why Trump does so horribly with college educated whites? They don't want to be associated with the bad 50% of his followers.

Mick
Whose stupid now?

Trump voters earn more and are better educated than the typical American

I guess all them smart ones on welfare vote Democratic to prove they are highly educated and skillful...

Old 10-19-2016, 09:07 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,902,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
I'll admit I have a bias against Hillary. But I do try to at least be reasonable.

Perhaps you haven't read the transcript of Comey's press conference? It pretty clearly says that she did, indeed, compromise national security. However, his recommendation was that she not be prosecuted because there was no "intent". He goes on to say that others who face similar charges would usually be in some legal trouble.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system
I've read the transcript of Comey's press conference several times. It doesn't say, anywhere, that she compromised national security. And he says that others in similar situations would face security or administrative sanctions. That's a quote.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:11 AM

9,729 posts, read 14,275,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Charger View Post
This is a very simple question that baffles me. She has so much blood and scandal on her hands, yet is still eligible for the highest office in the land? And people WANT her???
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
HOw can trump be in court battles for all the illegal things he's done and still be in this election? Baffling, isn't it!
Kat in aiken.....I hardly think you can compare a lifetime of Crooked Hillary's blood and scandal, plus the time she spent as our public servant, and our Secretary of State to:
Donald Trump, a private citizen, and a business man. Apples and oranges are quite different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections