Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2016, 09:12 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,913,446 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Kat in aiken.....I hardly think you can compare a lifetime of Crooked Hillary's blood and scandal, plus the time she spent as our public servant, and our Secretary of State to:
Donald Trump, a private citizen, and a business man. Apples and oranges are quite different.
I think we can compare the two. Especially if we are talking about faux scandals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2016, 09:12 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,947,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Whose stupid now?

Trump voters earn more and are better educated than the typical American

I guess all them smart ones on welfare vote Democratic to prove they are highly educated and skillful...
The data cited in the article is irrelevant because it is an extrapolation of exit poll data from the primary election.

But by all means, if it helps your self-esteem... continue to use it with my blessing!

PS: I believe you meant to ask "Who's stupid now?" lol

Old 10-19-2016, 09:13 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,130,715 times
Quote:
Whose stupid now?

I guess all them smart ones on welfare vote Democratic to prove they are highly educated and skillful...
I am sorry, did I hit a raw nerve?

Mick

Old 10-19-2016, 09:14 AM

89,083 posts, read 44,917,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I think we can compare the two. Especially if we are talking about faux scandals.
I disagree. Public malfeasance such as Hillary's negatively affects everyone.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:16 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,851,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Automatically? No. Those deliberately looking to access that info? Yes. Hence... Anonymous, wikileaks, foreign governments, etc...

Why place any of it on a PUBLIC cloud?
Like I wrote I'm not defending the handling of the data.

However data in the Public Cloud is not necessarily any less secure then say data sitting in the unsecured email systems used by the Federal Government, including the Dept of State.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:16 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I am sorry, did I hit a raw nerve?

Mick
I'm sorry you take the lies you are told and have no problem repeating them as the truth.. Did you mis-comprehend me being angry, when the truth is I'm just embarrassed for you?

Old 10-19-2016, 09:20 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
The data cited in the article is irrelevant because it is an extrapolation of exit poll data from the primary election.
yeah, exit polling data which disprove Democratic lies are meaningless, but the lies themselves, should be taken at face value..
Quote:
But by all means, if it helps your self-esteem... continue to use it with my blessing!
I dont need your approval to help with my self-esteem.. the new Porsche I just paid cash for 2 weeks ago, and the Mustang 2 weeks before that, has done wonders, but I'm the dumb poor one.
Quote:
PS: I believe you meant to ask "Who's stupid now?" lol
Ernest Hemingway, Scott Fitzgerald, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, and many, many more, were horrible at spelling/grammar..

If thats all you have, then I feel just as sorry for you as I do for MTQ for taking and repeating lies he keeps posting..

Old 10-19-2016, 09:21 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,215,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I've read the transcript of Comey's press conference several times. It doesn't say, anywhere, that she compromised national security. And he says that others in similar situations would face security or administrative sanctions. That's a quote.

To compromise national security is to put it at risk or danger of being expose/hacked/leaked.

That is unquestionably what she did. Intentionally or not.

68,340 posts, read 54,462,599 times
Quote:
Whose stupid now?

Exit poll data from 23 states' early voting about a man who's never run in a completed election would be meaningful because?

As Mr. Twain so wisely said: There's three kinds of lies. There's lies, damn lies, and statistics.

51,655 posts, read 25,868,796 times
Quote:
Wow. This old chestnut again?!

"In 2013 Nichols claimed a career as a hit-man, stating on The Pete Santilli Show that he had murdered people, on command, for the Clintons.[6] But he said in 2015 that he had been taking painkillers when he made the 2013 remark and that he did not mean it."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Nichols
The National Enquirer which advertises itself as having the "hottest celebrity gossip and entertainment" has been publishing hit pieces on Clinton for some time now.

A quick peek at National Enquirer | Hottest Celebrity Gossip & Entertainment News reveals that in addition to the "I was Hillary's hitman" story:

Clinton's private ambulance. The photo looks like a black GMC van with seats.

Clinton's fixer - who claims to have arranged trysts with men and women. I didn't read the article so it may well be the same man who claims to her hitman for hire.

In other "news":

Phil Collins' vicious feud with Paul McCartney - seems Collins is still livid over a perceived patronizing snub.

Dog the Bounty Hunter has a potbelly and the National Enquirer has the photos to prove it.

A "shocking video" of a man with a head injury who supposedly set his own mattress on fire.

And, hot off the press:

"Secrets" of Nancy Reagan's affair with Frank Sinatra.

At the bottom is an apology:

"In the October 10, 2016 issue of the National ENQUIRER, we did not intend to report that Tom Hanks was having any kind of an inappropriate relationship with Meg Ryan, or that he and Rita Wilson were divorcing. We apologize for and regret any implication to the contrary."

Sigh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections