Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 03:41 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times

Advertisements

Think about it?

The Main Stream Media had Trump done with a fork @8:00pm. Rachel and Chris and all the boys and Girls had Hilary wining and wrapping up by 9:00PM.

But the folks who have never have voted the Silent Majority show up and Trump won.

If I was Trump the thought would of crossed my mind.

Hilary cheated and lied and boke more Federal laws in the last 30 years. HRC deserved to loss "Bigly"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 05:29 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
P&OC has a lot of really pathetic threads, but this one takes the cake.

I expect the left to dislike everything that Trump does, I expect them to carry on ad nauseum about "popular vote" as if it mattered, but to actually come on here and state that Trump winning somehow vindicates someone who started more anti-Trump threads than people care to count is so...paltry, it makes all of the other threads on here look sane.

As for this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Before Obama won the first time I read a few books about him so I could understand what he was about. Some good, some mediocre.

Same with Trump--I read the books. From what I learned about Trump, his father had always told him the important thing was to WIN. Nothing else. (also, he was a troublemaker in school and had to be sent away.)

So from that, I never thought he really wanted to be president. He wanted to see if he could WIN--as if it were a game. But, unlike a game, you don't just get to pick up your marbles and go home. Now he has to face the consequences--the game lasts FOUR LONG YEARS, lol.
You should probably read a little bit more. This is not the first time Trump thought about running. He's been on record saying why he would run, several times, and more than just on the Oprah show. You all thinking he "doesn't really want it" have no idea what Trump wants or why he ran.

Old 12-14-2016, 05:51 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,198,331 times
Thumbs up Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
P&OC has a lot of really pathetic threads, but this one takes the cake.

I expect the left to dislike everything that Trump does, I expect them to carry on ad nauseum about "popular vote" as if it mattered, but to actually come on here and state that Trump winning somehow vindicates someone who started more anti-Trump threads than people care to count is so...paltry, it makes all of the other threads on here look sane.

As for this:

You should probably read a little bit more. This is not the first time Trump thought about running. He's been on record saying why he would run, several times, and more than just on the Oprah show. You all thinking he "doesn't really want it" have no idea what Trump wants or why he ran.

Great post, nicely said!! Thank you!! People just do not get it...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL in this thread!!!

TRUMP 2016-2020-2024!! 8 WONDERFUL YEARS!! MAGA!!!

Old 12-14-2016, 05:55 PM

1,156 posts, read 941,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Only fanatical, bind followers expected him to win, imo......
Really, Michael Moore is fanatical Trump supporter?

Old 12-14-2016, 06:01 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Trump is being humble to the crowd and making fun of the MSM......if Trump and his team thought he was going to lose, he wouldn't have gone to the BLUE WALL states before the election, their internal polling showed things were tight and so did the Hillary Campaign when she sent Obama to Michigan to bring out the black vote and She had to bring the big guns artists like Bruce Springsteen and Lady Gaga, Bon Jovi and Kate Perry and Cher to campaign in Philadelphia before the election, a state she had in the bag after the Democrat convention according to the media polls.

every candidate that is not arrogant have 2 speeches, one if they lose and one if they win.....Trump had both.....except Hillary, that's why she needed until the next day to give her speech, she had to cry, kick and scream at Bill for a few hours first......

you are still clueless.........Trump's and Hillary's internal polling showed things were tight in the Blue Wall States. That is the only explanation why Trump and Hillary campaigned hard in the Blue Wall States days before the election.

People were making fun of Trump for going to Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania days before the election, Trump won all those states for the exception of Minnesota which Trump lost by only 1.5%, a heavy Democrat state that Hillary should have won by double digits...if Trump campaigned more in Minnesota and spend a little money there, he takes Minnesota also.
This, and yes, he is clueless.

Trump told us how he felt about the election. He felt really good about it. That's the truth of it.

Good is winning.

Bad is losing.

Quote:
Donald Trump was just as surprised as the rest of the country.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...f-poll-results
  • The president-elect said he was planning on concession speech
  • Trump said he figured he’d thank guests and ‘I’m out of there’

Oh wait a minute, how could Trump be in cahoots with Russia on a fixed election and be surprised with a win?

Last edited by McGowdog; 12-14-2016 at 07:10 PM..

Old 12-17-2016, 08:09 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,944,684 times
God gave Trump the victory. The liberals mocked me when I told you that is was going to happen, and they had some of my posts deleted; and even Trump didn't believe that he was going to win. The polls failed, the MSM failed, hollywood failed and the establishment was moved out of the way by the hand of the God of the Bible; He's got work to be accomplished, and Trump is His man.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:31 PM

649 posts, read 316,506 times
Well , anyone who watched all those biased polls presented by the fake news media would have thought he didn't have a chance . I can understand why even he would have had doubts . The liberal media has lost any little bit of credibility it may have had . One valuable lesson we all should learn is not to put any faith at all in what they're telling us .

Old 12-18-2016, 07:21 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Donald Trump was just as surprised as the rest of the country.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...f-poll-results
  • The president-elect said he was planning on concession speech
  • Trump said he figured he’d thank guests and ‘I’m out of there’

And-and-and yet somehow (that's my Obama imitation) the Russians knew it would be so close that the merest advantage would push him over.

Old 12-20-2016, 10:05 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
And-and-and yet somehow (that's my Obama imitation) the Russians knew it would be so close that the merest advantage would push him over.
It will go down in history as a tainted win no matter how you revisionists play it.

Old 12-20-2016, 11:45 AM

289 posts, read 145,740 times
But I thought he had putin hack the election? Make up your minds...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections