Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2017, 02:19 AM

4,488 posts, read 1,644,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
You guys voted for a self admitted groper, you lost the moral high ground, nobody buys your fake outrage over sexual abusers anymore

You've played that card the last time. Time to find a new trick, the gig is up, the secret is out.
I agree
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2017, 03:20 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,354,876 times
DH was up in his man cave watching the results. I had gone to sleep, postponing when I'd have to wake up and acknowledge that Hillary was President.

I woke up and turned on the news to find President Trump was way ahead in the electoral votes. I made a pot of coffee, and youngest daughter and I sat excitedly watching as the Carolinas, Florida, and Ohio go red. I was on and off CD while we enjoyed watching the disbelief and tears on the Hillary's supporters at her headquarters. The finniest part was when Cher went into headquarters, saw the board, and left in a disgruntedl queenly huff. Priceless. Then we waited and waited for Pennsylvania to come in...they took forever, We drank a whole pot of coffee waiting (could have enjoyed something stronger, but I had to be at work in a few hours). When they did, we hooked elbows and danced around the living room singing "Happy Days Are Here Again" and "Bye Bye Barry". We still feel that way, and support President Trump.

At work (I started at 6:00), there were tired but happy, relieved faces from all the female coworkers. No one wanted Hillary to be President. Our supervisor brought in cupcakes for the breakroom to celebrate.

Old 11-09-2017, 03:38 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,591,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Then you can go on and respect the Democrat Heroes and their contributors: Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Stacey, Woody Allen or in the case of our favorite peace prize winning POTUS Who likes to invade and destroy other countries.
Two things.

I am pretty sure altering someone's words in a quote is a violation of the TOS.

People who put words in my mouth generally get them spit right back in their faces.

Old 11-09-2017, 03:40 AM

4,488 posts, read 1,644,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
DH was up in his man cave watching the results. I had gone to sleep, postponing when I'd have to wake up and acknowledge that Hillary was President.

I woke up and turned on the news to find President Trump was way ahead in the electoral votes. I made a pot of coffee, and youngest daughter and I sat excitedly watching as the Carolinas, Florida, and Ohio go red. I was on and off CD while we enjoyed watching the disbelief and tears on the Hillary's supporters at her headquarters. The finniest part was when Cher went into headquarters, saw the board, and left in a disgruntedl queenly huff. Priceless. Then we waited and waited for Pennsylvania to come in...they took forever, We drank a whole pot of coffee waiting (could have enjoyed something stronger, but I had to be at work in a few hours). When they did, we hooked elbows and danced around the living room singing "Happy Days Are Here Again" and "Bye Bye Barry". We still feel that way, and support President Trump.

At work (I started at 6:00), there were tired but happy, relieved faces from all the female coworkers. No one wanted Hillary to be President. Our supervisor brought in cupcakes for the breakroom to celebrate.
I guess you don’t mind that our current president likes to grab women by their p.....?

Old 11-09-2017, 04:22 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,730,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
It was entertaining to see liberals freaking out. Obviously they still are. A forum member used my reputation to write me a PM. Here is a copy of the PM... "One year ago I was puking like crazy, today I still puke everytime I hear the Dumpsters name. jay"

Maybe you should go to see a doctor jay. All that throwing up you are dehydration and your electrolytes are surely out of whack.
I got the same message!!! Too funny

Old 11-09-2017, 04:24 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,615,202 times
Quote:

This post is sad

Old 11-09-2017, 04:29 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times
Quote:

And they still don't want her! How were the cupcakes?

Old 11-09-2017, 04:31 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Wonderful! And watching Hannity's review of it last night, was hilarious. What's sad is the Leftist Media's failure even today to accept it, and now their misplaced exhilaration over their (expected) win in VA and NJ ...they won in states they already owned. Wow. What a surprise.

Old 11-09-2017, 05:21 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
It was entertaining to see liberals freaking out. Obviously they still are. A forum member used my reputation to write me a PM. Here is a copy of the PM... "One year ago I was puking like crazy, today I still puke everytime I hear the Dumpsters name. jay"

Maybe you should go to see a doctor jay. All that throwing up you are dehydration and your electrolytes are surely out of whack.
I got the same. They listen to the hate news on Trump to get them hating more and more. Then we are the target of that hate . CNN loves to spread the hate of our president. I get it.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:47 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,355,649 times
Default How did you feel one year ago tonight?

I felt great just like yesterday as I watched the Snowflakes get together and scream like a bunch of 2 year old children throwing a tantrum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections