Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2008, 09:01 PM

550 posts, read 1,234,754 times

Advertisements

What Kind of Guy Would Call His Wife the C-Word?

A honest one.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:05 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,285,143 times
Default I can't imagine my dad or stepdad saying such a thing to my mom

John McCain has more or less sold his soul to the devil!!

http://bp1.blogger.com/_VkZbqqaJEtQ/R1sobc53uQI/AAAAAAAABR4/i6Bvl8h0sTQ/s400/untitled.bmp (broken link)

Old 09-27-2008, 09:08 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
I wonder what we think of this thread after a month of Palin and the reason why McCain chose her and how he has not allowed her to be a real candidate and be out there interacting.
I think that John chose Sara because, in his mind, all women are interchangable and of importance except in what way they can be useful to him. He was mad at his handlers for not letting him have Joe, he knew that some of Hillary's supporters were upset because she wasn't chosen, he looked around and saw this attractive woman who's name had come up, and he thought he'd just kill two birds with one stone. What the heck, in his world, Sara and Hillary are just the same and if someone like one then they'll like the other. I can not bring myself to believe that any self respecting woman would really vote for this creep.

Old 09-27-2008, 10:32 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,040,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I think that John chose Sara because, in his mind, all women are interchangable and of importance except in what way they can be useful to him. He was mad at his handlers for not letting him have Joe, he knew that some of Hillary's supporters were upset because she wasn't chosen, he looked around and saw this attractive woman who's name had come up, and he thought he'd just kill two birds with one stone. What the heck, in his world, Sara and Hillary are just the same and if someone like one then they'll like the other. I can not bring myself to believe that any self respecting woman would really vote for this creep.
I think your analysis is sad but very true. He sees woman as objects to be evaluated in terms of what they can do for him and what value they have to what he wants. The world only exists in his mind as he wants it to.

I worry about his mental well being if he loses. I really do. He often and did it again makes reference about failure in military terms and you know how the Japanese felt about that.

Old 09-27-2008, 10:45 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
I think your analysis is sad but very true. He sees woman as objects to be evaluated in terms of what they can do for him and what value they have to what he wants. The world only exists in his mind as he wants it to.

I worry about his mental well being if he loses. I really do. He often and did it again makes reference about failure in military terms and you know how the Japanese felt about that.
I agree with both posts, and would add that we should worry about his physical well being if he wins. All the stress and frustration pretty rough on a Type A type who says himself he doesnt have skills to control his temper. Plus he'd have to curb his "my way only" tendencies - all well and good enough when he was safely part of a group - and at 72 I dont think it would be easy to learn new tricks.

Old 09-27-2008, 11:31 PM

1,851 posts, read 3,399,568 times
Well, it's obvious he doesn't respect women. He couldn't answer in an interview why he cheated on his wife, several times before he met Cindy, and they were engaged before his divorce was final; he wouldn't answer why he left a woman who waited for him to return from Vietnam...and became disfigured due to a car accident while he was a POW...he then returns and she is ultimately not attractive to him any longer. She was a model when they married.

I will say that Cindy's dad was very smart to protect his daughter's money and his assests by strategically and successfully blocking McCain from any of her inheritance from the get-go. I'm sure McCain has been bitter about that for awhile now...he worked for his father-in-law but ultimately left the company (probably before he was fired). She is now CEO of her late father's company and really never needed him financially...I just think he secretly resents her, imho.

Old 09-28-2008, 06:46 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
While this may be true it beats voting for someone who hangs with radical bombers and sits in a church full of radical racists and then says "in 20 years I never heard any of this"....
Everyone who believes this please stand up...

Old 09-28-2008, 06:51 AM

2,170 posts, read 2,861,336 times
Sometimes the term applies.

Old 09-28-2008, 08:11 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,632,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
Sometimes the term applies.
A joke, I hope. If not, then-

1) You shouldn't be married to a woman to whom you feel "the term applies".

and

2) You should look into therapy for your anger issues concerning women.

Old 09-28-2008, 08:16 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,252,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
A joke, I hope. If not, then-

1) You shouldn't be married to a woman to whom you feel "the term applies".

and

2) You should look into therapy for your anger issues concerning women.
That is the ONE word that bothers me above all others. Not sure what it is, but whenever I hear it I feel sick to my stomach.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.