Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 09:46 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Yeah, right! You would be posting that it was edited, dubbed, faked, it wasn't him, he was telling his wife to 'bunt' because they were playing baseball, or 'punt' because they were playing football, or it's a Vietnamese word he picked up while a POW that means, 'Dear, would you please get me a cup of tea'. There's no way in he!!, based on your previous posts that your going to believe your GOD, your SAVIOUR, would ever say anything so disgusting, so vile. It's the liberal media, they're making up all this stuff about your IDOL. Oh me, oh my, those liberals are so mean!!

You want to know if it's true, look it up your self. I'm not wasting any more energy on 'proving' anything to you.
So basically you have no proof. That's what I thought.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:47 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
That's what I thought.
I seriously doubt that.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:50 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times
Quote:
So basically you have no proof. That's what I thought.
I think that, in your heart of hearts, you KNOW he said it. I think that, for wahtever reason, you so dislike Obama that you are willing to overlook ANYTHING negative about McCain.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:53 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
No joke at all. I've called a woman that word to her face exactly once in my life and it was entirely appropriate for the situation and richly deserved. It's not a word I use lightly but in rare cases it's the exact word that applies.
Was she playfully ruffling your hair and saying "You're getting a little thin up there?" Because I think all real men will agree, that's going too far.

Old 09-28-2008, 10:02 AM

So what do you think? The Senate Ethics Committee and the Viet Nam Vets against McCain are all bleeding heart liberals who are out to get po' ol' McCain. Oh, and the proof that McCain called Cindy a trollop and c***, he's not denying it and most important, he not suing anyone for slander.

So, dear hearts, double up on that Conservative kool-aid, put on those high heels, slip into that frilly apron and continue to serve your man, mindlessly.

MOD CUT/OFF TOPIC

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-28-2008 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: Feel free to post material in proper thread

Old 09-28-2008, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I think that, in your heart of hearts, you KNOW he said it. I think that, for wahtever reason, you so dislike Obama that you are willing to overlook ANYTHING negative about McCain.
No, I do not know he said it and it is ridiculous for you to tell me I'm supposed to believe it just because someone said it. You'd have a fit if I claimed I knew in my heart of hearts that Michelle Obama was cheating on Barack and you said "Do you have proof?" and I said - oh, now come on - you KNOW she is! Ridiculous for you to say I'm supposed to accept something you SAY is true about McCain just because you say it, ESPECIALLY in light of the stuff I've seen on this board that is NOT true and you try to say it is, just in an attempt to make McCain look bad.

Old 09-28-2008, 10:06 AM

Quote:
....., just in an attempt to make mccain look bad.
rotflmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
It's not about disliking Obama. I don't like or dislike him; I don't think one way or the other about him. It's his POLITICS I have a problem with. He is WAY too left. He believes in social programs paid for with taxpayer money. I don't trust him with our national security. It has nothing to do with liking or not liking him, and your assumptions are ridiculous. You ASSume that someone is racist or just "doesn't like" Obama because they aren't voting for him. Please, this isn't kindergarten.

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Do we know for a fact that McCain said this, or is it something fabricated like McCain saying "horse****" during the debate when he did NOT say that? If he really called his wife that, then that bothers me a lot. But I'm not going to believe it based on liberals bashing him for it, because I have seen plenty of bashing of McCain and Palin the last couple of months and the bashers didn't care whether it was true or not.

I hope he didn't say it. I would lose a lot of respect for him. But even if he did say it my choices come down to McCain and Obama. The I cannot support Obama's political view. I.CAN.NOT. So I guess that leave me with McCain because I feel like a vote for a third party is a vote for Obama. And I do agree with McCain's political views.

If someone has PROOF he said this, I would like to see it. I don't want to see anything from the Huffington Post. I want to see a video of him saying it. I don't trust a liberal journalist SAYING he heard him say it.
Never have seen any link or proof of anything from YOU....why should YOU get proof???? Be a RESPONSIBLE repub, find it yourself......

Old 09-28-2008, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
I seriously doubt that.
You can doubt it all you want, but if you had any proof of it you'd be plastering it all over this board. You are not, so I know you have no proof. And if you don't have proof, you really shouldn't be using it to smear someone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.