Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 08:59 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,583,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Point is, if they are looking into this, chances are Palin/the Repubs may have something to worry about........
especially if they are threatening to sue. Palin is the golden goose for the republicans right now so you can imagine how scared they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 09:02 AM

16,087 posts, read 41,170,052 times
I doesn't seem like the lady puts up with any crap. I think that's something I want in a newbie to DC.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:06 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,273,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
It doesn't seem like the lady puts up with any crap. I think that's something I want in a newbie to DC.
Yeah. Unfortunately, it seems like the democrats are determined to knock her down before she even has a chance to demonstrate to the nation what she has to offer. The way this woman and her family has been attacked has been insane.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:07 AM

2,290 posts, read 5,546,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
Read carefully: "extended family", "incredible charge of an affair". They could be talking about some cousin for all we know.
I think the choice of Palin is nothing but a gimmick, and a thumb in the eye of thinking-Americans.

That said, I agree that the Enquirer could be talking about someone other than Sarah Palin. And I don't think it's responsible to mince words for the sake of innuendo.

9,059 posts, read 12,974,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Yeah. Unfortunately, it seems like the democrats are determined to knock her down before she even has a chance to demonstrate to the nation what she has to offer. The way this woman and her family has been attacked has been insane.
Yeah, Edwards would agree. After the affair his future political career is ruined in any capacity.

Maybe they should have a pity party together?

Wah!!!!!

382 posts, read 589,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
I doesn't seem like the lady puts up with any crap. I think that's something I want in a newbie to DC.
Alaska vs. DC. She's on a whole new playing field. A field that has been made more corrupt from the Bush Administration. And Bush preached the same sermon in 2000. That tough talk from last night is great for TV but trust me she will be "put in her place" if she is ever elected. John McCain can attest to that.

p.s. That goes for Obama too. But he's been there longer so he knows.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:11 AM

The funny thing is that Obama can keep his hands clean while the media does all the dirty work for him.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:11 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
This from someone who supports the party who has been attacking Obama's name, his ethnic background, and his race, while questioning his character, his grades in school, his patrotism and his right to make a living. They condemn him for vacationing in exotic Hawaii even though it is his home state and where members of his family live and cast aspersions on his very Americanness.

Can you say, "hypocrisy"?

Old 09-04-2008, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
This from someone who supports the party who has been attacking Obama's name, his ethnic background, and his race, while questioning his character, his grades in school, his patrotism and his right to make a living. They condemn him for vacationing in exotic Hawaii even though it is his home state and where members of his family live and cast aspersions on his very Americanness.

Can you say, "hypocrisy"?
LOL and Obama isnt even the one doing the attack. When the media does something they want to so bad blame Obama.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:17 AM

382 posts, read 589,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
LOL and Obama isnt even the one doing the attack. When the media does something they want to so bad blame Obama.

Exactly...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections