Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 09:42 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,583,401 times

Advertisements

Here is what I dont get. John McCain camp says rumors are false. Why cant Sarah speak for herself or is she just some puppet they are trying to use to win an election?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 09:45 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,411,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
They were right about John Edwards and they claim they have evidence Sarah Palin had an affair. The McCain camp threatened to sue if they put the story out...guess what folks they are putting it out anyway.

"The National Enquirer's coverage of a vicious war within Sarah Palin's extended family includes several newsworthy revelations, including the resulting incredible charge of an affair plus details of family strife when the Governor's daughter revealed her pregnancy. Following our John Edwards' exclusives, our political reporting has obviously proven to be more detail-oriented than the McCain campaign's vetting process. Despite the McCain camp's attempts to control press coverage they find unfavorable, The Enquirer will continue to pursue news on both sides of the political spectrum."

We'll just have to wait and see how this turns out. The Enquirer pays its sources, and Palin has made quite a few enemies in Alaska.

I suspect we haven't seen the end of the shocking revelations about Sarah Palin. Stay tuned."

Oh, we're talking about the National Enquirer?? With that kind of bullsh*t reporting, I thought we were discussing the New York Times.

KEEP TALKING, DEMOCRATS! Just keep talking. You are just digging yourselves a HUGE hole.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:46 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,667,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Oh, we're talking about the National Enquirer?? With that kind of bullsh*t reporting, I thought we were discussing the New York Times.

KEEP TALKING, DEMOCRATS! Just keep talking. You are just digging yourselves a HUGE hole.
Do you not remember how the right and Fox News celebrated the Enquirer for breaking the Edwards story?

Old 09-04-2008, 09:58 AM

18,949 posts, read 43,628,834 times
If she had an affair I'm sure the people of Alaska would have already known about it.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:05 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,050,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post

No the Enquirer is digging the hole. They are the ones saying it not the Democrats. Is this the new America under McCain? You are either for him or you are a non patriotic Democrat?

Old 09-04-2008, 10:06 AM

How many of these links say Democratic Party as a source?
HUH?
palin affair - Google Search

Old 09-04-2008, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
If she had an affair I'm sure the people of Alaska would have already known about it.
What? Did the people of North Carolina know about Edwards?

Old 09-04-2008, 10:10 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Wasn't there an issue of perjury though too? I thought that was why he was impeached. Not because of the affair.
Perjury about an affair that had nothing to do with the conduct of his office. A simple witch hunt.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:11 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,738,186 times
Quote:
Well they must have the goods. Certainly after their investigation into John Edwards, you have to give them some credibilty. I cant wait for this stuff to come out so long for the evangelical vote!!
No ... like they are holding knocked up Bristol as the next coming of the virgin mary, they will blame everyone for picking on this poor Alaskan family .. waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope the NE goes 2 for 2 on this one.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:11 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,155,997 times
Quote:
Here is what I dont get. John McCain camp says rumors are false. Why cant Sarah speak for herself or is she just some puppet they are trying to use to win an election?
""""or is she just some puppet they are trying to use to win an election?"""

YES!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections