Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 11:21 AM

2,072 posts, read 6,698,462 times

Advertisements

obama has no experience period! How could he have fooled so many when obama never ran anything ever? What business did he ever run? What town, city, state? None! He is all talk and will never walk the walk.

Vote wisely

Mccain/Palin 2008
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2008, 11:21 AM

1,518 posts, read 2,762,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
With all due respect the international community can #suckit!
You're going to be sucking on something Chinese pretty soon, with that isolationist mentality. But then, that just throws the whole GOP 'Foreign Experience' Argument out the window doesn't it. Unless your take on Foreign Exp. is make the rest of the world absolutely despise us so as to give reason to a massive military industrial complex. This can only last so long... our currency is already taking a beating internationally.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:23 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,849,255 times
Exactly what is John McCains huge experience on foreign policy? Backing Bush? Being a POW? Failing missions?

Old 09-13-2008, 11:24 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,733,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
LOL...... Tekka. McCain is such a F**k up. I still cannot understand how he got the nomination. He has given the VP slot to an unknown woman and has faded into the distance. What an inspiration for future Presidential hopefuls. He can't even come top in the President / Vice President ticket... well in name i suppose.
What is your issue with McCain?

Old 09-13-2008, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positiveone View Post
obama has no experience period! How could he have fooled so many when obama never ran anything ever? What business did he ever run? What town, city, state? None! He is all talk and will never walk the walk.

Vote wisely

Mccain/Palin 2008
Kind of like Palin, your next President when McCain passes on. So why do you knock what you like to hit?

Old 09-13-2008, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
What is your issue with McCain?
He's a rotten lying/cheating/incompetent/uneducated/bigoted/hot-headed/delusional scumbag who can't be trusted with the nuke codes because he'll bring us into a conflict that will shove this country into the next Great Depression w/o thinking twice. Call it stoicism to a fault from all those rice pies in the Hanoi Hilton.

I don't want someone that specializes in pissing of Vladamir Putin; bombing Iranians; staying the venerable course in Iraq; and invoking the next cold war. I want someone to bolster our economy and concentrate on things here in the U.S. That would be why Ron Paul is my first and last pick. But I'm afraid I'm subscribing to the 'lesser of two evils' (that Dr. Paul has discussed) syndrome as a tiny part of me thinks there's enough inbreds in the Electorate to nominate this moth ball who needs to be decommissioned (along with his pimped out Chevy Caprice on 22s a.k.a. Palin). If this country's voting system were entirely popular vote, I'd just laugh.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekka-maki View Post
He's a rotten lying/cheating/incompetent/uneducated/bigoted/hot-headed/delusional scumbag who can't be trusted with the nuke codes because he'll bring us into a conflict that will shove this country into the next Great Depression w/o thinking twice. Call it stoicism to a fault from all those rice pies in the Hanoi Hilton.
My problem is all of the above plus he has admitted himself that he hasn't a clue about the economy. He has been in the Senate for many years and has hardly any credit to his name. His Immigration bill was a complete flop and he will get some kind of amnisty if elected. His Energy policy is a quick fix that will cause more problems than it solves. He told his daughter she can have a pro choice stance and slams Obama for having one. I could go on and on.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:40 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,044,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
Other than having a name that resonates with Europeans and Africans, what foreign policy expertise can Obama claim? Anyone.....?
I am willing to weigh in on this and have a serious and honest discussion about it but the first lame name calling or completely insane post and I'm out.

I think this is a fair question. I don't think there could be any debate about this being his weakest attribute. IMO this is the main reason he picked Biden.

That being said, based on the positions he has taken about going after Bin Laden, the troop pull outs and timelines that he has been speaking about that the Bush Administration is now implementing, the assertion that we need to regain our credibility with other nations, etc. I believe he is on the right side of the issues.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:42 AM

I agree rightofcentre. I am still waiting for any reply of substance about what John McCains experience is on foreign policy?

Old 09-13-2008, 11:47 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,477,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
My problem is all of the above plus he has admitted himself that he hasn't a clue about the economy. He has been in the Senate for many years and has hardly any credit to his name. His Immigration bill was a complete flop and he will get some kind of amnisty if elected. His Energy policy is a quick fix that will cause more problems than it solves. He told his daughter she can have a pro choice stance and slams Obama for having one. I could go on and on.

Are you in the right thread?

"Just what are Obama's foreign policy credentials?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections