Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 04:32 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times

Advertisements

I just heard them yamering about an earmark the dems tried to slip in the bail-out for acorn, who is under investigation in several states for voter fraud. Guess who was their lead lawyer a few years back, you guessed it, obama.
He also did their training.
This is outrageous!!
This man should be run out of town on his own frigging train!!
What a scumb bag
thank God mccain was there and put the brakes on. Maybe you obama minions don't care what he does, but I sure as hell do!!
I want to hear MSNBC on this news, think we will???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 06:20 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I just heard them yamering about an earmark the dems tried to slip in the bail-out for acorn, who is under investigation in several states for voter fraud. Guess who was their lead lawyer a few years back, you guessed it, obama.
He also did their training.
This is outrageous!!
This man should be run out of town on his own frigging train!!
What a scumb bag
thank God mccain was there and put the brakes on. Maybe you obama minions don't care what he does, but I sure as hell do!!
I want to hear MSNBC on this news, think we will???
Yep, they wanted to give Acorn a good chunk of the money. The republicans are insisting on NO earmarks, and the democrats are blaming them for the snags in negotiating an agreement on the bailout. They have the votes to pass their plan (like it or not), but are scared silly to do that, so they want - for the first time in years - republicans to agree so they don't have to take the blame by themselves IF it turns out to be a bad plan. When republicans wanted to talk about the energy crisis, Pelosi turned out the lights and went on "vacation" to promote her book. NOW they want republican participation.
Unreal.

No, we won't hear about this in the liberal press.

Old 09-26-2008, 06:22 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,050 times
We should have known the sneaky liberals were hiding something.

John McCain smelled a rat and put a stop to it!

How can anyone trust these people.

They spit lies out all day that they are trying to do what is best for the people and turn around and two face us with a sneaky behind the scenes scam.

Remove these people.

Old 09-26-2008, 06:24 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Ha ha! This should be entered into the "Official How Many Barely Understood Political Scare Words Can We Jam Into One Subject Line Contest".

You're a shoe-in.

You forgot to stick "Muslim" in there, though. Ooooooooooooooooh, that's gonna cost him, Jim! (commentators simultaneously wince)

Old 09-26-2008, 06:25 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,354,685 times
Acorns are for squirrels.

Old 09-26-2008, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Yep, they wanted to give Acorn a good chunk of the money. The republicans are insisting on NO earmarks, and the democrats are blaming them for the snags in negotiating an agreement on the bailout. They have the votes to pass their plan (like it or not), but are scared silly to do that, so they want - for the first time in years - republicans to agree so they don't have to take the blame by themselves IF it turns out to be a bad plan. When republicans wanted to talk about the energy crisis, Pelosi turned out the lights and went on "vacation" to promote her book. NOW they want republican participation.
Unreal.

No, we won't hear about this in the liberal press.

I hope they will keep talking about this!
Madness!!

Old 09-26-2008, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Ha ha! This should be entered into the "Official How Many Barely Understood Political Scare Words Can We Jam Into One Subject Line Contest".

You're a shoe-in.

You forgot to stick "Muslim" in there, though. Ooooooooooooooooh, that's gonna cost him, Jim! (commentators simultaneously wince)

I do not think Obama is a muslim
I just think he is a hack that needs to be run out of town on his O'Train

Old 09-26-2008, 06:30 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post

You're a shoe-in.

What did you say? I cannot hear you, speak up and stop stuttering.

You must not like the truth either.

Old 09-26-2008, 06:33 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,354,685 times
What we've learned is that whenever you see a Democrat on tv saying "they" are near an agreement, if a Republican is not standing beside him, the word "they" means the Democrats are near an agreement, not Congress. These guys have a tough time with the words "they" and "is."

Old 09-26-2008, 06:35 PM

1,867 posts, read 4,078,692 times
What is this about, be specific. I have only seen this discussed on right wing blogs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections