Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 06:00 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
You're over-looking the fact that in 1961 someone could be born in another country and have their birth registered in a US hospital, if the hospital believed the mother or father or both were US citizens.

Surely you aren't suggesting that every single person born in America in 1961 was born in a hospital are you? Because you would be wrong.

Every single person born in the US today isn't born in a hospital, though the vast majority were. I answered this issue on another thread. By the 1950s, the vast majority of births were in hospitals. In fact, it wasn't until the late 60s/early 70s that the home-birth movement started.
If you're born at home, how do you get a birth certificate? The mother farts and one falls out of the sky? Is that what you thought? No, someone goes to a hospital or to the county probate court and registers the birth.

The doctor or other birth attendant must sign the the birth certificate. Hospitals only register births that occur on the premises. I worked in obstetrics and I have seen the original copies. Births are not recorded at hospitals. They are recorded in the county courthouse or the state department of vital statistics.

Don't you remember the US trying to deport some of the mafiosos? They were actually born in Sicily or Calabria and brought to the US as infants by their parents or others and they bribed people to register a US birth certificate for them. It's very difficult to prove as time goes on.

Your claim that "you must have no faith whatsoever in the CIA, FBI or any of this country's intelligence agencies" is pathetic.

Your understanding of the capabilities of the CIA, FBI and other intelligence operations is bizarre, mythical, even fantastical to say the least.

Just because the US today tracks every single American who leaves or enters the US, doesn't mean it did so in 1961, and in fact, the US did not track US citizens entering or leaving the US unless they were under surveillance for criminal or espionage activity.

And in spite of what you might believe, neither the CIA, FBI or other intelligence agencies use séances to gain information. You do understand that many people the CIA, FBI and other intelligence agencies would need to talk to are dead, right?

You're obviously a Generation X-Techie who thinks everything has a link on the internet. Well, no it doesn't.

Try as you might, you'll never find the child hood medical or hospital records for myself or my sister. They were destroyed. The doctor died, his attorney published a legal notice in the newspaper that his office had ceased practice and if people wanted their medical records, they'd have to come get them. I was out of the country and everyone else in my family was out of state, so we didn't find out until long after the fact.

As I said above, birth records are not kept at the hospital or in a doctor's office. I work in a pediatrician's office and we do not have copies of birth certificates in our charts.

In the 1960s it was the practice (and still is) of hospitals to destroy records after certain periods of time, usually after the statute of limitations involving any type of medical malpractice claim had expired.

Your claims that the FBI or CIA would discover a forgery fail, and you're also naive regarding the political fallout such an investigation would generate.

The Democrats would love nothing more than to show that Bush directed the FBI or CIA to investigate that matter, and by the way, that would be an impeachable offense for abuse of power.

For a country that drops everything its doing to run to a TV or get on the internet to find out when Paris Hilton peed last, I find it rather odd that not not one single network wants to interview Obama's half-sister or half-brother during prime-time.

Don't you want to know if Obama played Cowboys and Indians when he was growing up? I guess actually he would have played Javanese and Indians, but that's beside the point.
Although a forgery is possible, it is unlikely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2008, 08:07 AM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
stop whining.

A CERTIFIED COPY OF BARACKS BIRTH CERTIFICATE, WITH A RAISED SEAL, WAS MADE AVAILABLE.

Come up with some other dribble.

As usual you have been debunked.

Judge has ordered the REAL copy in 3 days. Plus prove of US citizenship etc.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:18 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
As usual you have been debunked.

Judge has ordered the REAL copy in 3 days. Plus prove of US citizenship etc.

No, you're the one being debunked. Judge hasn't issued any such order. When lawyers submit lawsuits like this, they frequently attach orders that are pertinent to the lawsuit, for the convenience of the judge. The judge doesn't have to sign/issue any of the orders, and the judge in this case hasn't issued this order.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:21 AM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
No, you're the one being debunked. Judge hasn't issued any such order. When lawyers submit lawsuits like this, they frequently attach orders that are pertinent to the lawsuit, for the convenience of the judge. The judge doesn't have to sign/issue any of the orders, and the judge in this case hasn't issued this order.
And what will you do when he signs the order?

He will sign it, then you have been wrong again.

Let see if boy blunder comes up with the info. Cannot wait.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:29 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
And what will you do when he signs the order?

He will sign it, then you have been wrong again.

Let see if boy blunder comes up with the info. Cannot wait.
If the judge signs the order, Obama will produce the birth certificate yet again, the same one that FactCheck.org has touched, handled and verified to be the true thing, the same birth certificate the US State Department accepted as valid when they issued him his passport, and the judge will find in Obama's favor. And even then, you won't be happy, SMD, because you've invested too much of yourself in believing that Obama is bad. Nothing would convince you otherwise.

And I won't be wrong again, because I didn't say the Judge wouldn't sign the order, I said he doesn't have to.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:33 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
If the judge signs the order, Obama will produce the birth certificate yet again, the same one that FactCheck.org has touched, handled and verified to be the true thing, the same birth certificate the US State Department accepted as valid when they issued him his passport, and the judge will find in Obama's favor. And even then, you won't be happy, SMD, because you've invested too much of yourself in believing that Obama is bad. Nothing would convince you otherwise.

And I won't be wrong again, because I didn't say the Judge wouldn't sign the order, I said he doesn't have to.
Exactly so.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:43 PM

539 posts, read 700,357 times

YouTube - Senator Schumer on McCain's Cancer and Medical Records

Old 04-26-2011, 08:56 AM

1,529 posts, read 1,727,652 times
This forum started in September of 2008...who would have thought that this would still be an issue on 4/26/2011???

Old 04-26-2011, 04:06 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,570,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehboleh View Post
This forum started in September of 2008...who would have thought that this would still be an issue on 4/26/2011???
You obviously don't know too many conservatives, do you.

Old 04-26-2011, 04:11 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
But there should be no big deal about this anyways. You either have it or you don't what is the big hoop-la to not release it, if you so have it. If i were president and asked to produce it, no problem, i have it, what the hek is the big deal anyways. Any President representing this Country and the American People should produce one anyways. No big deal unless you choose for some odd reason not too!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections