Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 05:17 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,016,628 times

Advertisements

I will never get a canvasser living in a high rise Manhattan building with a doorman. Too bad, could be fun!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 05:19 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,563,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I don't know. You want me to give them your address? I'm telling you, and may God forgive me but they're usually eye candy to boot. Maybe I've been subscribing to the wrong religion after all...One dude was at least 6'5"...his opening line was that I could call him "shorty" (I'm five foot one)...they're funny at that. I'll send them over to your place next time when they're done helping me with my decorations! (I have to tell you, I never asked them to. They offered.)

And they're in shape because they ride their bikes everywhere. (fanning self)

Oh, bear in mind that "young" to me is early 20s...I'm 41...may not be young to everyone but to an old bat like me, they're babes in the woods (my oldest son is 22).
I'm surprised you even get to the point where you know their ages. One time, at an apartment I was living in about 3 years ago, 2 dudes came to the door when I was taking out garbage. I just came out the door, looked at them & said "oh yeah, you're talking to the wrong girl!" & walked towards the garbage cans. They took the hint!

Old 10-18-2008, 05:31 PM

2,071 posts, read 6,695,826 times
Default Trash

I agree! And lets say these stories are true, then once again it proves and shows which party is made up of low class trash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Based on the other "stories" you have told, I seriously doubt this one.

But, nice try.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
OK, I'll make this easier for you.

I'm out of here.

Not just this thread. I'm done posting here. Because obviously someone can't say something that the majority of you disagree with without... BEING REPORTED! How very adult of you.

I'll find somewhere else to go where ALL freedom of speech is respected, and not just yours.

I guess that's how Republicans are so outnumbered here. You get them to go away. Good for you.

I will log out now. Consider this case closed, by ME.

Goodbye from a Republican who enjoyed reading opinions from ALL SIDES, not just mine.
May the candidate the American people choose win, and regardless of whether or not I vote for him, may he do the best possible job for all of our country.
I have more class than you ever will.

GOD Bless America!
Hmmm, me thinks your name may be Sara. However, if not, then dang, you bowed out early didn't ya? Can't take the heat or what?

Old 10-18-2008, 05:40 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,016,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Hmmm, me thinks your name may be Sara. However, if not, then dang, you bowed out early didn't ya? Can't take the heat or what?
LOL. Such drama huh? And such a dramatic exit!.. But no encore... please!
I betcha they are still lurking to see how we react. I betcha they are gonna post again.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:51 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,920,086 times
Well an Obama supporter came to my house today. He left in a very big hurry for some reason, not sure why. Could be I told him my toilet was leaky and the plumber was on his way over to fix it.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:55 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,848,653 times
carolinacowboy wrote;
Quote:
Well an Obama supporter came to my house today. He left in a very big hurry for some reason, not sure why. Could be I told him my toilet was leaky and the plumber was on his way over to fix it.
One of your best posts, sir. Points to ya.

golfgod

Old 10-18-2008, 05:57 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
OMG. I have to admit that was VERY funny. Gotta rep you now...it's a moral imperative.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
LOL. Such drama huh? And such a dramatic exit!.. But no encore... please!
I betcha they are still lurking to see how we react. I betcha they are gonna post again.
Haha! I know, however I actually meant Sara in reference to an ex-friend. Guess it wasn't her! But you're right, we'll be seeing more posts in the future. Very few people ever just quit posting on here, it's too much of an addiction!

Old 10-18-2008, 06:11 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
Based on that fact that you are the one giving this comment, it actually gives him more credibility. Try harder.
I try to include some sort of proof with my posts so it doesn't appear that I'm just mindlessly throwing out the latest gossip I heard on the Internet. I've checked your previous posts and all I saw was a lot of ranting and raving without substance. I'll respect your opinion, even if it differs from mine, if you can back it up. Otherwise, why waste our time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections