Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2009, 03:23 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,679,185 times

Advertisements

What about the links TG?

Are you going to back a website that employs notorious neo-nazis?

Do you see the type of connections that keep coming up here?

Old 04-16-2009, 03:33 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,195,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
My tagline is a joke and a little jab. You're really reaching if you need to attack my tagline to attempt to discredit me.

Wouldn't Satan be a higher power? I treat everyone's opinion with respect if they have respect for others views.

Does my tagline make my links incorrect?
A lot of people would take your tag line literally and yes, they would think of you as worthless. Again, is that fair to you? If it is a joke I do not get it, could you explain it to me?

I really do not care about Bill White. Pravda ran a story that goes out all over the world about Obama's eligibility and Citizens Grand Juries. We all know that the CGJ happened, and indicted Obama, there is no denying that, so the article is about an actual happening and relevant to a lot of people, there is no denying that either no matter how hard you try to down-play it.

Old 04-16-2009, 03:37 PM

I guess you don't want to rock out with Satan. That's ok. I guess loving to rock makes one worthless .

(it's a movie, a pretty funny one)

Pravda running the story is equivalent to The Enquirer running it, is my point. They're a biased, slanted organization.

Old 04-16-2009, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
I guess you don't want to rock out with Satan. That's ok. I guess loving to rock makes one worthless .

(it's a movie, a pretty funny one)

Pravda running the story is equivalent to The Enquirer running it, is my point. They're a biased, slanted organization.
Like I said, John Edwards would argue with you.

It would not matter if the story was posted in the worse rag in the world, it is still a true story, and people around the world are reading it. There is nothing you can do to stop it, especially by arguing with me.

I am an old rock and roll guy but never with Satan.

Old 04-16-2009, 03:46 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,207,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
A lot of people would take your tag line literally and yes, they would think of you as worthless. Again, is that fair to you? If it is a joke I do not get it, could you explain it to me?

I really do not care about Bill White. Pravda ran a story that goes out all over the world about Obama's eligibility and Citizens Grand Juries. We all know that the CGJ happened, and indicted Obama, there is no denying that, so the article is about an actual happening and relevant to a lot of people, there is no denying that either no matter how hard you try to down-play it.
Sheesh you use the phrase "a lot of people" a lot, can you explain to your readers how this "indictment" can be enforced? I don't think you can....

Old 04-16-2009, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Like I said, John Edwards would argue with you.

It would not matter if the story was posted in the worse rag in the world, it is still a true story, and people around the world are reading it. There is nothing you can do to stop it, especially by arguing with me.

I am an old rock and roll guy but never with Satan.
edit - wrong john edwards haha

Old 04-16-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Sheesh you use the phrase "a lot of people" a lot, can you explain to your readers how this "indictment" can be enforced? I don't think you can....
I thought so.....

Old 04-17-2009, 11:29 AM

In the NEWS: Grand Jury forming in Ft. Worth, Texas (http://americangrandjury.org/in-the-news-grand-jury-forming-in-ft-worth-texas - broken link)

If anyone is interested in attending a meeting about CGJ's in the Fort Worth TX area, this link has all of the info you need. This is just a meeting not the convening of a CGJ.

Old 04-17-2009, 11:43 AM

These citizen grand jurys have no legal weight. Again tg can you tell us how these indictments can be enforced? I know you claim to have me on ignore, you always do that when you are stuck for an answer....

Old 04-17-2009, 12:13 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,219,575 times
Quote:
In the NEWS: Grand Jury forming in Ft. Worth, Texas (http://americangrandjury.org/in-the-news-grand-jury-forming-in-ft-worth-texas - broken link)

If anyone is interested in attending a meeting about CGJ's in the Fort Worth TX area, this link has all of the info you need. This is just a meeting not the convening of a CGJ.
Oh, Tg, you're just full of blarney today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections