Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2022, 10:32 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
What bloody difference does that make!! The Russians shouldn't even be 'shelling' ANYWHERE in the Ukraine!! The Russian's 'have to respond'!!!!!! What to Ukranians IN THE UKRAINE!!! How about the Russian's p**s off back to their own country!!
What are you talking about. I understand. that it was so wonderful to broadcast hatred, blackmail, kill Russians, and most importantly, all this is unpunished. It was so fun to ignore all the negotiations and warnings, it was so great to be rude in response. They jumped to the point that we were forced to recognize the republics of Donetsk and Lugansk.After a long 8 years. And all in order for you to stop shooting and killing. But even the fact that we have concluded an alliance and an alliance agreement has not brought you to mind. But the allies cannot be fired at. But what am I talking about. The colony does not have the right to vote. NATO decided to fight with Russia using Ukrainians as cannon fodder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2022, 10:35 AM

6,787 posts, read 4,227,308 times
Quote:
Yellow press? You mean 'free press', something you wouldn't understand!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_...20mass%20media.

And that rating was from BEFORE they invaded another country and started killing children!!

It is the Daily Mail. Let's be real here. I'll fess up and admit that I do read their site pretty regularly, but they have like no editing or filtering and post content at a clip of a 100 stories a day. It is definitely yellow press, and they absolutely have posted some pretty obvious Ukrainian propaganda the last 10 days in a sensationalized manner.

The Russians could be fools to believe their own propaganda, but I'm not going to copy them by believing everything the frickin Daily Mail reports.

Old 03-07-2022, 10:40 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,016,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
What are you talking about. I understand. that it was so wonderful to broadcast hatred, blackmail, kill Russians, and most importantly, all this is unpunished. It was so fun to ignore all the negotiations and warnings, it was so great to be rude in response. They jumped to the point that we were forced to recognize the republics of Donetsk and Lugansk.After a long 8 years. And all in order for you to stop shooting and killing. But even the fact that we have concluded an alliance and an alliance agreement has not brought you to mind. But the allies cannot be fired at. But what am I talking about. The colony does not have the right to vote. NATO decided to fight with Russia using Ukrainians as cannon fodder.
Your moaning that the Ukranian's are making it 'hard' for the Russian child killers to invade!
I bet you complain when your wife runs off when you're trying to hit her don't you!
How about p*ssing off back to Russia where you belong

Russian child killers.

Old 03-07-2022, 10:46 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,016,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas Vincit View Post
It is the Daily Mail. Let's be real here. I'll fess up and admit that I do read their site pretty regularly, but they have like no editing or filtering and post content at a clip of a 100 stories a day. It is definitely yellow press, and they absolutely have posted some pretty obvious Ukrainian propaganda the last 10 days in a sensationalized manner.

The Russians could be fools to believe their own propaganda, but I'm not going to copy them by believing everything the frickin Daily Mail reports.
OK then here is the same story NOT in the Daily Mail:-

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...duped-into-war
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...ainians-fight/
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...wrong-26400236
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/rus...RNOW2X64BP3ZA/
https://www.businessinsider.com/puti...22-3?r=US&IR=T

That's the 'free press' for you! They are allowed to broadcast the truth - something as a Russian you wouldn't understand!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_...20mass%20media.

Has Putin forgotten that the rest of the world has a free press?

Old 03-07-2022, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Your moaning that the Ukranian's are making it 'hard' for the Russian child killers to invade!
I bet you complain when your wife runs off when you're trying to hit her don't you!
How about p*ssing off back to Russia where you belong

Russian child killers.
I like your tantrum. Real killers prefer to shoot from behind children's backs. The world sees everything and understands what modern Ukraine is. even despite the endless cries of fake news.
After all, even here, on this forum, you are hiding behind children, continue to demonstrate the true face of the Kiev authorities and their henchmen.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:06 AM

And yes. I will repeat this question again and again.
Why Ukraine and Zelensky. this is the President of Ukraine. haven't declared war yet? Why didn't he officially declare war?
The colony does not have the right to vote.the gas through the pipe should go to the owners, and in case of war, these are force majeure circumstances. Isn't it?

Old 03-07-2022, 11:08 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,016,828 times
Hilarious since Russians are failing and Chechens too Putin's new idea is to employ Syrians. I guess if he really wants to win the west on his side he should just use black Nigerian Muslims - the fewer white people he uses, the more money and weapons is America going to send him.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:11 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,174 times
Quote:
And yes. I will repeat this question again and again.
Why Ukraine and Zelensky. this is the President of Ukraine. haven't declared war yet? Why didn't he officially declare war?
The colony does not have the right to vote.the gas through the pipe should go to the owners, and in case of war, these are force majeure circumstances. Isn't it?
Don't play stupid. Don't wind yourself up. As imperfect and half arsed of an ally the West is, Ukraine doesn't have any other allies. The pipe will be blown in due time depending on success of the Russian invasion.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:12 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,016,828 times
Quote:
Why didn't he officially declare war?

As if anyone cares when it's so obvious.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
As if anyone cares when it's so obvious.
Are you serious right now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe